Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-25 14:01 | Report Abuse

Pandemic!

Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by chinaman 2021-07-25 15:03

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-25 14:10 | Report Abuse

Do you know that in Turkey, you can make an appointment and get your jab the same day! Yeah, that's right! You can even make an appointment and get a jab within half an hour depending on the crowd of the day!
And that is very impressive! As for us here in Malaysia, many are still waiting for their appointments months later! Still waiting!
I am not complaining about half a million jab a day! In fact i think it's good rate! However, after almost 2 months of full lockdown, majority are restless! Majority are jobless! Majority have depleted their savings! Many will have to close shop their business forever!
It's hard to feel optimistic about the future! Furthermore, Covid may remain with us for the rest of our lives! And that is a hard new reality for all of us on earth!
And the only option on the table to get back to at least new normal is to get vaccinated and bite the bullet! Tell me, what better option out there beside vaccination! Sure, you can be anti vaccine dumbass too! Go ahead, refuse vaccination! But eventually you will succumb to death!
They say we are entering pandemic of the unvaccinated! Where chances of dying from Covid will be very high among those who refuse or didn't get vaccinated! Covid will continue to mutate into more aggressive form! Living will be a challenge who are not medically fit! In a way, humanity will be force to change their lifestyle! You have to be healthy or else Covid will make you suffer!
Having said that, mass vaccination should be the main focus for the government of the day! The urgency to get everybody vaccinated is now crucial to avoid overcrowding our healthcare centre! In fact it's overflowing at the moment!

chinaman

3,256 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2021-07-25 15:03 | Report Abuse

Mysejahtera current record is few months gap btn registration and appointment date. Push to same date, lousy app can? Tunku sekejap. Tunku 1 tahun juga sekejap. sabar...wakaka

Post a Comment
Market Buzz