Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-09 22:37 | Report Abuse

Geopolitics!

Be the first to like this.

14 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-08-10 00:39

Ny036

714 posts

Posted by Ny036 > 2021-08-09 22:47 | Report Abuse

if really come true, half of this will be chinese.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-09 22:47 | Report Abuse

For hundred of years, there's a group of very influencials who control the world wealth and governments!
However, for the past few decades, they did had a plan called the Great reset that will shock the world population, a realigment many in fact almost 99% of the world population are not aware of!
It's called the Great Reset! No, you won't find this if you google or something! You can only get tip of the iceberg and nothing else!
I am just like the rest, curiosity of how the world works draw me to understand things!
And the enlightens or what many called Illuminati are indeed the drivers of future!
In the grand of scheme, the world is currently just too overpopulated! The world only needs at max, 3 billion! Elon Musk, been the outcast of the enlightens thinks the world will hit population collapse in near future!
Well, the enlightens think otherwise! You see, the enlightens think that the dumbass will outbreed the intelligent ones! Eventually the world will be overcrowded with dumbass and the enlightens will die standing!
And they are not wrong to think so! You see, the birth rate among those in inteligent community already collapse long time ago! Today, the not so bright ones breed faster than grass! You may say at current rate, the world will collapse because no intelligent human will be in charge! Take Malaysia for example, i mean, tell me, out of 222 lawmakers, perhaps only Khairy stood out to possess little brain! The rest are overwelm with deserve to take top position and take our nation to the ground at whatever cost! So yeah, that's what will happen to the rest of the world!
Take the middle east as another example! You have too many dumbass making nonsense civil war among themselves in the name of God! Haix!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-09 22:48 | Report Abuse

Posted by Ny036 > Aug 9, 2021 10:47 PM | Report Abuse

if really come true, half of this will be chinese.

Answer : Yeah, the world will see exact copypaste of one race! No more blue eyes, blonde hair or hairy ones!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-09 22:50 | Report Abuse

Anyway, Covid is a biological weapon! It was initially a test run! But i guess the enlightens were so happy with the result, they let it run it's full course!
And if you want to know the outcome, i say, make sure you are among the remaining 3 billion!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-09 22:51 | Report Abuse

And yeah, the enlightens would love to see the majority dumbass get whipout! But let's wait and see! I mean, if we are still around!

Ny036

714 posts

Posted by Ny036 > 2021-08-09 22:59 | Report Abuse

going forward everything will become worthless: land, property and many others. maybe only food will the most important item

calvintaneng

53,340 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-08-09 23:02 | Report Abuse

Posted by Ny036 > Aug 9, 2021 10:59 PM | Report Abuse

going forward everything will become worthless: land, property and many others. maybe only food will the most important item

YES! FOOD! ALL MUST OWN PALM OIL STOCKS AT 50% OF SUPERMARKET PRODUCTS CONTAIN PALM OIL

See

https://goldenagri.com.sg/supermarket/

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-09 23:09 | Report Abuse

Well, Ccp is not part of enlightens part! But who knows! Maybe the enlightens get whipout themselves! Maybe the table turns and Ccp wins!
Let's watch things unfold! I mean, China already under pressure controlling the spread of delta! When delta plus hit China, i think there's no way to stop it!
They say the jews are ahead of the curve! So watch and learn from Israel!

Ny036

714 posts

Posted by Ny036 > 2021-08-09 23:31 | Report Abuse

are going reverse gear and back to 1900

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-08-09 23:53 | Report Abuse

Yes!!
Hopefully!!

The Joy of Not having any palm oil !!!...
a lot of iron involved, you carry some batangs of Excalibur Meteorite quality iron on your LHS ... to be used on Tobby

Rape, Pillage, Murder, Hangings and throwing Greek Fire at Tobby

need to piss and shit into bowl and give bowl to Tobby then

Posted by Ny036 > Aug 9, 2021 11:31 PM | Report Abuse

are going reverse gear and back to 1900

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-10 00:02 | Report Abuse

i3lucker! Dude, this is not a joke! Covid is a biological weapon! Just look at countries hit by Covid so far! Can't you see a pattern! I mean, don't you realise the rate of mutation is getting vicious!
Oh well, i am just a messenger! Don't shot the messenger! I mean, 'they' the enlightens are the ones you should be concerned!

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-08-10 00:14 | Report Abuse

Tobby !!!

Hahahaha
I do apologize.
I am so sorry.

Just could not resist pulling your legs. Is one leg longer now?

kakakakakaka

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-10 00:36 | Report Abuse

i3lucker! Next time pull the middle leg!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-10 00:39 | Report Abuse

Jokes aside, everyday 200 malaysians lost their lives to Covid! That figure will only increase in coming days! So 1k daily will not be surprising!
Many lost their loved ones to Covid! So yeah, get vaccinated if you don't want to be part of that figure!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz