Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-21 12:20 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

26 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-09-21 16:36

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-21 12:24 | Report Abuse

Once upon a time, chritians in Malaysia were never used as bogeyman by malay politicians!
That change a decade ago! The strange thing is, the old christians like Catholic or Protestants are actually dwindling! This old christians regarded as outdated in western countries!
Here comes the new one! The very aggresive evangalists! They go door to door knocking on your door, forcing Jesus into your lives! Just like Calvin who used i3investor to preach his business!
Yes, evangalism is a mega business! Jesus is it's selling model! Once you in, you have to pay 10% of your earnings to the church leaders!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-21 12:25 | Report Abuse

Let me tell you a little dirty secret! Few years ago, this evangalists were so aggresive, they went and convert children of royals! And there's a saying, don't mess with the bigger power if you are not that powerful!
And yeah, this evangalists were made to 'dissappear'!

chinaman

3,220 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2021-09-21 12:29 | Report Abuse

what if the follower no money, only huge debts?? church help to pay?? lots of share margin debts la...how?hehe

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-21 12:29 | Report Abuse

Evangalism is a business! It's nothing to do with christianity! Sadly Pas fake holymen used Christianity as a whole in their campaigns!
Look, in peninsula, there's only like half a million christians! Most probably half of them are now with evangalist church! The old christians do not preach or instigate other religion! That's why the old christians are not known!
You can really tell by the look of the church! Old christians churches are old and crumbling! Whereas the new evangalist churches are mega! It's so attractive, you end up becoming a member, then again, if you have the money of course! You see, evangalists doing like poor members!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-21 12:30 | Report Abuse

Chinaman! Good luck! If you are poor, better convert to Islam! Evangalist church ban poor members!

chinaman

3,220 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2021-09-21 12:31 | Report Abuse

no wonder china beijing cramp down hard on these english religion. wakaka

DickyMe3

658 posts

Posted by DickyMe3 > 2021-09-21 12:33 | Report Abuse

"The very aggressive evangalists! They go door to door knocking on your door, forcing Jesus into your lives!"

It began decades ago.
They target the poor in estates and convert them. That is why you see many Indians converted to Christianity.

Even the Islam preachers are very aggressive.
The only difference is Islam proliferation is funded by the state and sanctioned.

As a person, I feel conversion have no impact on a sane person.
You still have to tackle your own life problems.

Sslee

4,779 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-09-21 12:45 | Report Abuse

If thing can be solved by money or lack of money then it is not a problem.

If you are against the forced contribution of 10% of your earnings to the church leaders then you can confront the church leaders to stop this illegal practice or else you will report to IRD and Bank Negara of this illegal activities.

calvintaneng

53,303 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-09-21 12:56 | Report Abuse

All you guys are totally filled with wrong notions, wrong ideas and ended up in total confusion

No one can force you to believe or give.

Man has a free will

As for evagelising go read the Whole Bible what it has to say

See

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/

Juliana

5,395 posts

Posted by Juliana > 2021-09-21 13:01 | Report Abuse

The problem is every one claimed his God is the True God. Then all the Hell breaks loose in Arabian Peninsula, Afghan, Pakis, India, Sudan and North Africa.
When certain groups claimed their God is the True God, then no more friendships but wars are declared in the name of God? This is the simplest theory why religious War broke out in this World. True or not, let’s Historians decide.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-21 13:02 | Report Abuse

Juliana! Exactly! That's why China prevent this from happening! In a way, i think China did right by declaring atheism!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-09-21 13:04 |

Post removed.Why?

Sslee

4,779 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-09-21 13:07 | Report Abuse

No problem if everyone claimed his God is the True God. The only problem is when they claimed their God is the only true God

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-21 13:08 | Report Abuse

I did ask few old christian members about their weekly worship which is on sundays! They say it's basically a routine and boring session! So that's why followers have dwindling alot!
Whereas evangalism, which is my wifey favorite, focus on joyful worship! It's so happening! It's like adrenaline pumping session! And money comes out from your pocket so fast too!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-21 13:09 | Report Abuse

Posted by Sslee > Sep 21, 2021 1:07 PM | Report Abuse

No problem if everyone claimed his God is the True God. The only problem is when they claimed their God is the only true God

Answer : My God is better than your God! Let's go to war!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-09-21 13:12 | Report Abuse

Not true loh!

Christianity fellowship can be interesting too mah!

Just that not covid control & restriction cannot do anything mah!

Posted by Tobby > Sep 21, 2021 1:08 PM | Report Abuse

I did ask few old christian members about their weekly worship which is on sundays! They say it's basically a routine and boring session! So that's why followers have dwindling alot!
Whereas evangalism, which is my wifey favorite, focus on joyful worship! It's so happening! It's like adrenaline pumping session! And money comes out from your pocket so fast too!

Juliana

5,395 posts

Posted by Juliana > 2021-09-21 13:27 | Report Abuse

The Chinese worship Gods if the Gods could bring in monetary rewards.
The Christian worship God of Love and Compassion.
I don’t know the Hindu worship God of ???
I don’t know the Islam worship God of what type?
I really have no idea.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-09-21 13:29 | Report Abuse

Think lah!

All People worship God for all the good things below mah!;

Posted by Juliana > Sep 21, 2021 1:27 PM | Report Abuse

The Chinese worship Gods if the Gods could bring in monetary rewards.
The Christian worship God of Love and Compassion.
I don’t know the Hindu worship God of ???
I don’t know the Islam worship God of what type?
I really have no idea.

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-09-21 13:32 |

Post removed.Why?

Juliana

5,395 posts

Posted by Juliana > 2021-09-21 13:54 | Report Abuse

Betul kah? Self worshipping?
Waahhhh.

Posted by i3lurker > Sep 21, 2021 1:32 PM | Report Abuse

well

I know the Sith Lord and The Apprentice worship themselves

Juliana

5,395 posts

Posted by Juliana > 2021-09-21 14:00 | Report Abuse

Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Lenin, Kim Jong Un all self worshipping. They are the God. That’s why all of them killed millions of human beings as World Record. Very sad.

chinaman

3,220 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2021-09-21 14:16 | Report Abuse

Only lunatic self worship as god.....wakaka. ok, we build another Tg. rmabutan hospital

Juliana

5,395 posts

Posted by Juliana > 2021-09-21 14:31 | Report Abuse

Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Lenin, Kim Jong Un all self worshipping. They are the God. If you don’t obey them, they will kill you.

Junichiro

2,037 posts

Posted by Junichiro > 2021-09-21 15:16 | Report Abuse

Posted by Tobby > Sep 21, 2021 1:02 PM | Report Abuse

Juliana! Exactly! That's why China prevent this from happening! In a way, i think China did right by declaring atheism!

China is practising true secularism. That are lots of places of worship in China. The only difference is the state does not bring religion into its administration. The state does not propagate religion.
But ppl are free to worship since religion is private.

The building of places of worship needs approval from the state.Ppl cannot worship on the streets. No road side shrines are allowed.

I myself have been to places of worship in China. I also saw locals praying inside.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-21 16:32 | Report Abuse

Posted by Juliana > Sep 21, 2021 2:00 PM | Report Abuse

Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Lenin, Kim Jong Un all self worshipping. They are the God. That’s why all of them killed millions of human beings as World Record. Very sad.

Answer : Yeah, Chairman Mao was a god! Still been worship till this day!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-21 16:36 | Report Abuse

Juniciro! Yeah, just that they are not allow to spread their belief! Once they breach that code, finish! Ccp give a lesson they never forget! They go after their parents, children, relative and kins! Bring down illegal place of worship overnight! Most end up been organ donors! If you know what i mean! So yeah, it keeps those aggressive new cults from spreading in China!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz