Posted by Tobby > 2021-10-03 12:51 | Report Abuse

Investment!

Be the first to like this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by gohkimhock 2021-10-03 14:27

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-10-03 12:54 | Report Abuse

I got into Saprng because the new proffesional team finally took over! And IB too was very excited! Basically, even the proffesionals were expecting good things to happen with Saprng!
Well, then we good shocking news! Latest result was totally different from what we assume or predicted!
In investment, never assume anything! A fatal mistake of mine! Even projection totally out of synch with latest result!
I am sure this is a painful for all of you who thought Saprng was a turnaround story! Of which why i bet on!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-10-03 12:57 | Report Abuse

Saprng went into Taiwan market with this windmill thingy! And India market too! But the projects were not Saprng specialization! Instead Shahril went into this project on blind!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-10-03 12:58 | Report Abuse

Fortunately, the oil and gas are on their highs! We are in energy crunch, so Saprng should not have any problem get new jobs!
But cashflow is a major problem! So expect PP and IR soon!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-10-03 13:04 | Report Abuse

The new team have tons of work to be done! Turnaround make take half a year at least! Getting new job is not an issue! The main issue is again, cashflow! So in immediate term, new team will have to sitdown and sort our capital raising! Cost cutting will be another challenge! Selling off assets another!
Can Saprng do it! Sure! A turnaround story will do wonders for new team as they can offer themselves to other OnG players at premium remuneration! Failure is not an option at this point!
It's all up to the new team to deliver! Watch what major shareholders will do next! Stick with new team means, risky but rewarding returns!

gohkimhock

3,061 posts

Posted by gohkimhock > 2021-10-03 14:27 | Report Abuse

now this explains brain drain issues and we are left with mediocre to manage and solve issues..

Post a Comment
Market Buzz