Posted by Tobby > 2021-10-16 19:19 | Report Abuse

Investment!

Be the first to like this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by DreamEmperor 2021-10-16 20:21

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-10-16 19:25 | Report Abuse

I would say we finally see the light at the end of the tunnel! For Malaysia,with vaccination rate of 95%, we should be well ahead compare to the rest of the world!
So yeah, ignore the infections rate but rather see the hospitalization rate instead! But so far, hospitalization rate has been very encouraging with drastic drop seen in all states!
Having said that, we should not be over confident! Always be cautious until we see the end of Covid! Maybe! I really don't dare to say at this point!
We have seen drop in variants as well! Another point to ponder! But! Like i said, i am still unconvinced!
For the next few weeks, confidence will slowly come back to Mr Bursa! At the moment, the confidence is shaky!
We can see from first liners things are not yet there! But if things are going back to new normal, then maybe everybody will forget about Covid and Mr Bursa go back to it's full potential again!
Mr Bursa has been quite good this week! He is a bit bullish far from overbought! Overbought should come in after a month or so! But if foreign funds or fun, flood bursa, that's another whole new level! Until of course we see another round of political instability!
So yeah, things can turn south very quickly given many unforesee negative variables!
As such, just be mindful to take profit if you think the negativity cloud sentiment once again!

chinaman

3,221 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2021-10-16 19:39 | Report Abuse

Ci already reach 15,000 points? why investment banker always use the word overbought, or profit taking to justify the illegal IDSS, RSS unfairly bring down the stock causing margin call misery to ikan bilis? Budget 2022 must abolish this completely or impose 50% capital gain tax on all RSS and contra trading to be fair to genuine long term investors to ensure long term confidence of bursa.

DreamEmperor

3,340 posts

Posted by DreamEmperor > 2021-10-16 20:21 | Report Abuse

yep, I'm kind of inclined to agree with you on those issues, chinaman

Post a Comment
Market Buzz