Posted by Tobby > 2021-12-25 22:56 | Report Abuse

Future!

Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by TrippleZ 2021-12-26 00:03

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-12-25 23:06 | Report Abuse

We are entering into early phase of climate change! I think 90% malaysians do not even understand what is climate change!
As i learn about climate change, it seems humanity is already too late to change the course ahead!
Humanity will see drastic climate challenges ahead! Not just climate but also pandemic! Many future pandemic will occur as permafrost melt around the world!
Inside permafrost are bacteria and virus that remain domain for thousands of years! Once release, we will see difference pandemic struck humanity!
Not only that, but also the extreme weather thrown at us!
What happens in Selangor in recent days is a reminder of things to come! But did our leaders learn anything! No, they are blaming and shifting the problem to everybody else!
As ordinary malaysians on the street, we can only hope for the best! Make sure to live on higher ground! If you live in condos, get parking above ground in those multistories parking bay!
If you have no choice, especially those living in flood prone landed homes, get inflatable kayak or boat, or topper boat as standby! Or relocate to flood free area if you can afford it!
I think Selangor is forever going to be flooded in coming years! Unless a proper flood mitigation canal is build! But then again, don't even hope for this to happen!
Basically, first half of the year will be dry season! But the 2nd half of the year will be hellish heavy downpour! It's the super heavy rain season that we will be scared of!
Haix! Life is getting scary nowadays!

TrippleZ

1,563 posts

Posted by TrippleZ > 2021-12-26 00:03 | Report Abuse

Is going to be epic. Can't wait.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz