Posted by Tobby > 2022-01-24 03:36 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-01-24 03:50

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-01-24 03:43 | Report Abuse

Of late Zahid Hamidi is trying to paint that he is a victim! As usually he wants rakyat to know that he is there to serve rakyat!
I mean, isn't every single politician saying the same thing! But once they are in power, power corrupts and rakyat are made dumbass as usually! The cycle continues!
I assure you, once Zahid Hamidi regain power as PM, we should serve with the same stale 'Demi bangsa,agama dan negara' mantra! Yeah, the usually 'tuan melayu' shouting and screaming as if the non malays are enemy of the state!
But all this are only divertion to the continuation of looting and plundering!
I mean, Umno has been in charge for over 60 years! Malays remain poor! Many malay institutions are now on lifeline! And the non malays not even in power but serve as minions!
Why did this malay institutions fail, because of the same Umno leaders who scream and shout 'Demi bangsa, agama dan negara'!
It's pointless to say much politically! We know Malaysia is heading towards total failure anyway! With no oil wealth to bail us out like it used to, eventually everything will just crumble just like MAS! And eventually those in corridor of power will have to JV with China to develop Malaysia!
And dealing with China comes with a heavy price! But that's the path that we are heading anyway! So! What can i say! It is what it is!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-01-24 03:47 | Report Abuse

Islam is nothing more than a tool to control the minds of malays! Then again, every religion is used to control minds of it's followers!
National schools are now factory of indoctrination rather than used to produce productive member of society!
Today, PM Sabri allows teachers to participate in politics! But what PM Sabri fail to mention is that only those who preach Umno 'tuan melayu' will be allowed to participate in politics!
Then again, regardless, who Umno leaders are, they all into this 'tuan melayu' indoctrination agenda!
The only difference is the power struggling within Umno! Who sides with who! The confidence that majority malays returning to Umno fires up this madness!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-01-24 03:50 | Report Abuse

In short, we the rakyat are used by Umno leaders for this Johor by election to ensure the court cluster regain their power in Putrajaya! If Umno wins with convincing majority, then you see Zahid Najib pulling the rug hence the end of PM Sabri administration!
Which of course trigger GE15! And not bets who will be our next PM! I mean, Zahid Hamidi has been instrumental in Sheraton Move, the collapse of Mohiden administration and now Sabri administration!
My only question is, are rakyat ready to give power to the court cluster!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz