Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-02 23:54 | Report Abuse

Reality!

Be the first to like this.

9 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-02-03 01:32

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-03 00:10 | Report Abuse

If you read all the 'holy books' in this world, the narrative remain the same! How a prophets are sent by God to save humanity from sins!
And the last two, Jesus and Mohamed, tell us that heaven awaits to righteous people and hellish place for bad people! It's you are with us or against us narrative of course!
Believe it not, in modern era, it's the same thing! You know, Donald is bad and Biden is our savior! Democrats come to save us!
In Malaysia, Harapan leaders told us that God send them to save Malaysia! Pas fake holymen told us that God send them to save us! Umno leaders tell us that nobody send them but they are saving us!
But the truth is, bad people like to use us! For hundreds of years, Vatican has been covering up to bad hats! Do you know Vatican used by Nazi to keep their loot taken from the jews! Do you know that Vatican has been covering up for their pedo priests!
Do you know that Harapan leaders are just as corrupted as Umno leaders! Do you know that Pas fake holymen are easily corrupted with instant wealth and power!
They say all good things come from God! But how do you know religions are presented by righteous and morally upright people! How do you know politicians are morally upright people! You can't!
That's because we believe all the fairy tales of promises told by prophets , fake holymen and politicians of good things! This of course are all lies!
Look, before democracy, long long time ago, to influence others, they use religion! Religion was the voting system back in ancient times! There were no winner or loser, just those who can influence the masses to their cause!
If i want to believe in God, i talk directly to God! I won't go through reading fairy tales of how in ancient times, prosphets have direct contact with God! Mohamed and Jesus were the last prosphets who claim to have direct contact number to God! Since then, humanity has lost God's number! Can you believe that!
The thing is holy books have been written, re written and edited during those thousands year gap! Early versions found by archaeologists totally doesn't resemble the ones that we have today!
I mean, Jesus and Mohamed never personally wrote down their tastements! In fact Mohamed can't even read or write! Most of their accounts are hearsays!
Just like our politicians, if not for internet, we would have not getting so many version of their promises! I mean, how politicians ever fulfill their promises! Rarely!
What i am trying to say is, we all are duped by fake prosphets and fake politicians!
What is consistent is science! Science doesn't lie! Science doesn't make promises!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-03 00:13 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3333 > Feb 3, 2022 12:10 AM | Report Abuse

There is new theory that Mecca was invented after the fact. That the Mecca of the Koran is in Jordan.

Answer : Yeah, do you know Mohamed change his mind 3 times over so called holy place! 1st it was Jerusalem! Untill the jews got so mad at him after they save him from danger only to be repaid by forcing the jews to convert and have their holy place change new religion! Then Mohamed ran away to Medina! And then change his mind again to Mecca! Oh, did you know Mohamed was so pissed by the jews that he make decree to make sure every jews are slaughtered!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-03 00:17 | Report Abuse

You know, i really hate it when so called righteous followers labelling non religious ones as if they already secured their place in heaven! Yeah, good for you since you have place in heaven, but what's the point if you can't or rather won't help others! Worst still labeling others as sinners! that's so racist! You can't go around putting label on others as if they are bound to hellish place!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-03 00:18 | Report Abuse

Oh, and go around wearing 'religious' dress forcing others to convert to their belief!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-03 00:18 | Report Abuse

Which is exactly what's happening in our taliban Malaysia!

ben0303

215 posts

Posted by ben0303 > 2022-02-03 00:49 | Report Abuse

Jesus Christ is not a prophet. He was sent to the world not to start any religion but to start salvation i.e. to sabe mankind from sins.

ben0303

215 posts

Posted by ben0303 > 2022-02-03 00:49 | Report Abuse

sabe = save

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-03 01:30 | Report Abuse

Ben! That's the thing! But during Jesus times, there were hundreds of prophets selling the same thing! In fact there were hundreds if not thousands of cults been sold in open market during that era! You can even buy kitty doll to worship as your god!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-03 01:32 | Report Abuse

Of course today you can't tell others you are a prophet to save humans from end of days! But you can become politician and tell others you are th e bes candidate to save them from corrupt politicians! It's the same narrative only different genre!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz