Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-03 22:42 | Report Abuse

Malaysia!

Be the first to like this.

11 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-02-03 23:19

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-03 22:57 | Report Abuse

I was hoping the Lims playing up race card during this CNY! I mean, they had good time about last 2 years portraying local chinese as victims for not been able to have reunion dinner!
Anyway, PM Sabri known to be PM in come much worst that PM Badawi, didn't impose any restriction this year! So perhaps the Lims can't play the usually rage!
But we should ask ourselves over the prospect that in 25 years time, we may not be celebrating CNY anymore!
Why because of declining local chinese population!
Let me give you the math! We only have like 5 million local chinese contra to the stats that says 7 million! Because the other 2 millions are outside of Malaysia working or living elsewhere!
Now, you need to break down this 5 million into 4 categories! The first are in below 20s! Meaning we have only 1.25 million growing up children! And then we have those between 20-40 bracket which is the most important one! Then we have the 40-60 bracket also in 1.25 millions which are responsible to ensure their children go through tertiary education, get that degree, get working and get married, and of course to ensure the 20-40 get their grandchildren! And then of course the last 60-80 bracket around 1.25 million who will grow old, die off and be creamated or buried and maybe leave some small fortune to their children in 40-60 bracket!
Now, here's the deal! The 20-40 are the ones that repopulate Malaysia! Tell me, can this 1.25 million breed enough to replace those in 40-60 or 60-80 brackets! So if this 1.25 million have 2 children, then you are looking at 2.5 millons new local chinese to replenish the race!
However, this is the best case scenario! Which means, 1.25 million have to get married with each other where around 650k chinese males and 650k chinese females make the legal copulation! But let's face it! Getting your other half if complicated process! I doubt there will be 1.25 millions local chinese in 20-40 bracket that will do that! Some will marry some malay ladies or guys! They go to the malay stats now! Then some marry pretty ibans like my son! And perhaps only around 800k 20-40 marry the same chinese! Meaning you are looking at only 1.6 milion new chinese breed in the future! But what if majority opt for one child only! Then of course you are looking at only 1 milion new chinese breed!
Basically, in 25 years, we may only see few milion true local chinese! Maybe 2 milions by that time! Because those in 40-60 and 60-80 brackets don't count anymore! They can't breed!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-03 23:01 | Report Abuse

Kelantan and Sabah have the lowest local chinese population! Take Sabah for example with only 200k local chinese! Meaning the breeders, 20-40 are only like 50k! Tell me, how can 50k local chinese breed enough! They can't! Chances are, they can't even find their mate! 50k is just too small of a figure! Chances are they will marry bumis! So basically the end of local chinse in Sabah! Same with Kelantan! In fact in Kelantan, local chinese are so rare that they speak kelantan because they grew up with malays! So i think local chinese in Kelantan and Sabah will see demise much sooner compare to the rest of Malaysia!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-03 23:02 | Report Abuse

Before you shoot me, i am telling you guys base on math! Math can't lie! You roll the dice, you get what the dice tells you!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-03 23:05 | Report Abuse

Which is why Kelantan and Sabah not the place for you to invest in property! For Sabah, what i do know is that, properties and businesses are front for money laundering! That is why Sabah property are so expensive compare to the rest of Malaysia! You can't beat underworld bosses load with tons of money! But this also means, they are killing off local chinese since newer generation will not be able to afford the property over there! I mean, why would you buy a one million landed property in Sabah when you can buy bigger landed here in Johor for only half a million! You do the math! Beside the business opportunity in Johor, Penang, KL and so forth are much bigger!

DickyMe

14,619 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2022-02-03 23:08 | Report Abuse

You forgot Terengganu and Pahang.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-03 23:11 | Report Abuse

Dickyme! I didn't! Because those 2 states are total goner for local chinese! Only those durian chinese tycoons benefit from those 2 states!

i3lurker

13,681 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-02-03 23:11 | Report Abuse

Hello !!!!!

be real lah
how lah... babies are expensive lah

for Rohinyas .. every baby they screw means more income/money from UNHCR..
with 10 babies per family means a lifetime of luxury...no need work

=> for Chinese even 1 baby also vomit blood lah

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-03 23:16 | Report Abuse

Unless local chinese use the same formula Umno did! Alot of 'malays' are not malays! Because, if chinese man or lady marries malays, their children will automatically become malays! Reason, because Umno want to see malays becoming the only race!
But for us chinese we can't do that! I mean, do you see black chinese! You know, the chinandians! for us, mix is mix! But there's another option beside becoming malay and that is becoming bumis! Like my son who is married to iban girl! They just had a baby girl and she is registered as iban! I had advise my son not to declare as mix! Mix is complicated breed! And in Malaysia it's better not to register your children as mixed! It's either malay or bumis!

DickyMe

14,619 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2022-02-03 23:16 |

Post removed.Why?

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-03 23:17 | Report Abuse

Dickyme! It is what it is! What can we do! Especially now that chinese and indians are outside the government!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-03 23:19 | Report Abuse

Posted by i3lurker > Feb 3, 2022 11:11 PM | Report Abuse

Hello !!!!!

be real lah
how lah... babies are expensive lah

Answer : Exactly! Having children is extremely expensive nowadays! You make sure you have quarter million for their degres course! And don't expect to get your investment back! And also you expect them to take care of you when you are old and uselss! Chances are they too are too busy working or taking care of their babies!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz