Posted by Tobby > 2022-03-05 13:25 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

11 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-03-05 23:46

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-03-05 13:26 | Report Abuse

Things are not going well for Mohiden in Johor! The old johorians will always remember something about Mohiden! They say the only thing that Mohiden didn't sell during his time as MB of Johor is grave lots and air! Basically Mohiden sell everything disregarding the rage of johorians back then

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-03-05 13:28 | Report Abuse

So post Johor by election, we should see the end of Mohiden political career and Bersatu!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-03-05 13:29 | Report Abuse

I am sure Pas fake holymen will come running back to Umno!

chinaman

3,221 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2022-03-05 14:46 | Report Abuse

most likely, votes return to TheEnd. Katak, Taliban, Lanun Sulu, Apanama even worse

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-03-05 16:15 | Report Abuse

Harapan blew their chance! Since stuck with the same old narrative! The same Mat Sabu, LGE and Anwar erratic behavior! So how, haix!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-03-05 16:16 | Report Abuse

If only they learn from Najib! Najib campaign trail more on pro rakyat! Talk about rakyat! Harapan leaders talk about Najib, Najib, Najib!

bzeew

316 posts

Posted by bzeew > 2022-03-05 16:59 | Report Abuse

I don't support the scandal-ridden party.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-03-05 17:23 | Report Abuse

Posted by bzeew > 23 minutes ago | Report Abuse

I don't support the scandal-ridden party.

Answer : Yeah, me too! But which party! Seems all are corrupted!

DickyMe3

658 posts

Posted by DickyMe3 > 2022-03-05 19:53 | Report Abuse

The old mamak have eroded every institution in Malaysia to sub standard quality.
We have a majority race which is dependent and they think it is their birth right for entitlement without any effort. Without the god blessed natural resources, this nation would have become pariah of South East Asia. Politicians do not have leadership quality at all. The nation is adrift like a lost sampan. None of the politicians deserve a vote. All of them display racist, thievery, extremist, traitorous and stupoidity quality at the highest level.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-03-05 23:43 | Report Abuse

Dickyme! Exactly! What you feel is what majority are feeling right now! Political apathy has sets in! Even Johor by election is so meh! Even the usually raging parliment no longer attract the usually anger from rakyat! We are so fed up with all lawmakers on all sides! It's like we are serving our lawmakers not lawmakers serving rakyat! They certainly don't deserve our votes!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-03-05 23:46 | Report Abuse

And yeah, Mahathir is the reason why Malaysia is so far behind! Our Singapore neighbour is now entering a new phase in civilization! Singapore no longer worry about mandatory basic salary! I mean, even their cleaners are now earning better than our managers in Malaysia! It is said that when some seats saw reduce majority, PAP would conduct extreme analysis to understand why they get less votes! They go to extreme post mortem to understand every single voters frustrating and do better! That's how government should work! Not like Malaysia!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz