Posted by Tobby > 2022-04-14 12:27 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-04-14 13:16

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-04-14 12:31 | Report Abuse

So now Harapan leaders are crying and shouting because Sam Ke Ting was found guilty in High Court!
She was found not guilty for causing death of 6 kids who were clearly not suppose to ride bicycle in the dead of midnight during her first 2 lower court verdict!
I mean, majority malaysians felt that she was not guilty! It's true! The parents should be blamed! Sam Ke Ting like most of us who drive on highway not expecting kids riding on highway!
But i guess the High Court verdict is simply very biased! But i blame Harapan leaders because she had won during her first 2 trials! But Harapan leaders especially AG keep bringing up this case! So tell me, why the heck did Harapan keep bringing her case to court!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-04-14 12:33 | Report Abuse

This is truly a tragic verdict in the longest time! Yeah, sure, you can fine her but to put her behind bars for 6 years! I mean, you think she purposely want to kill those 6 kids!

nicholas99

9,844 posts

Posted by nicholas99 > 2022-04-14 13:02 | Report Abuse

Told you guys, never vote Blue Color Party. Now they win already, sure need to please the certain race.

The parents and lawyers (probably hired and help by certain blue color party) keep bringing this case. lol.

Those who vote blue color party indirectly send Sam Ke Ting to jail.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-04-14 13:16 | Report Abuse

Yeah, looks like political intervention!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz