Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-03 20:13 | Report Abuse

Geopoliticis!

Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-05-03 23:44

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-03 20:21 | Report Abuse

So Pelosi went to meet Zelensky to handover so called 33 billions dollar! Come on, you really think Ukraine will get 33 billions! Maybe 10 billions and the rest goes to pocket of Democrats and of course the comedian!
I mean, Zelensky could have avoided Ukraine war all by himself! But no! He is willing tool for US and EU leaders! Even in a midst of war, still begging to be admitted into EU and NATO membership!
Zelensky keep firing up Putin despite all attempts to prevent this war! So yeah, Zelensky himself and US EU leaders deserve what they ask for!
As for Putin, he fell into the dumbass game that they played!
So what now! Will Ukraine war eventually reach a peace deal!
What i do know is that Putin may push further into WW3! Perhaps we also see China invading Taiwan at the same time!
It's reported that Chairman Xi would like to invade Taiwan before 2024! You know, before Donald Trump comes back! I mean, nobody mess with Donald Trump! So invading Taiwan before 2024 is the perfect timing!
But you know i know the dumbass US and EU leaders will be in charge before then! And judging from their performance so far, it's no brainer WW3 is doable for Putin and Xi!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-03 23:44 | Report Abuse

It's clear how imcompetent and corrupted leaders have lead to Ukraine war! It's so preventable! But when dark side takes over, innocent lives wasted for nothing!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz