Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-08 22:57 | Report Abuse

Investment!

Be the first to like this.

1 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-05-08 23:04

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-08 23:04 | Report Abuse

Chill! It won't happen this year! But maybe next year or the next! But before 2024!
So what is 1929! I dare not say the C word! It's just too taboo for me! You can read Calvin the fake evangalist of his forever doom of stock market! Maybe you will understand the C word that i am trying not to say!
So Biden administration is trying to cool down inflation by increasing interest rate! Yeah, after printing trillions out of turd reserve!
You see, the current inflation is due to dumbass move of printing trillion of dollars and also the current super high oil price which govern everything that we produce nowadays! Yeah, even that massage oil that Anwar claim to reduce to RM1.50 perlitre!
What i am trying to say is, you don't cure the wound by cutting your leg! The old school of increase interest rate to bring down inflation is very faulty!
You bring down inflation by reducing the cost of prime that contribute to spike in cost in general! This is the new school theory! Which Donald Trump truly understand!
Increasing interest rate will eventually kill the economy! Ruin businesses! Increasing default on loans! If it hit certain point!
But given how Biden administration has run things, i assure you, things will go truly wrong definately!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz