Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-17 01:04 | Report Abuse

Geopolitics!

Be the first to like this.

12 comment(s). Last comment by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ 2022-05-17 20:16

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-17 01:09 | Report Abuse

You know, the 1% are the drivers of humanity! They decide the path of humanity!
Covid was a success but also a failure for the enlightens! I think they did't expect vaccine and antiviral to be developed so fast! Yeah, Donald Trump really spoil their agenda!
We are witnessing their ongoing agenda unfortunately! The civil war in Ukraine is of their making! Biden and the rest of EU leaders are puppets in the grand scheme of things!
The next step is of course the economic pandemic! It's 1929 to be exact! The only question is, when! I have read many alternative sources but so far nobody can really guess except that all will be unleased before 2024! I have also in very recent days planning to move my hard money into gold! I have yet to decide when! But i may do so before the year ends!
You see, all those crytos and hard money will be worthless in great economic crash of 1929! Forget bitcoin, it's going to be next to zero! Only those who put their hard money into gold will survive!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-17 01:14 | Report Abuse

Yeah, inflation already dawn upon us now! You can't even find eggs easily as many poultry farms are in red! Fortunately chicken meat is still affordable as it's still the cheapest protein and the growers usually breed them in short time compare to egg producing chicken! But give and take, by next year, many will flop as well!
However, other type of meat will be expensive in coming months! So enjoy your pork! or beef! I am worried that many chinese kopitiam will have to close shop in coming months as cost of this meat will be out of reach! Same with malay shops and hawkers as well! Only those with high traffic consumers will survive!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-17 01:16 | Report Abuse

So malaysians will get fatter and fatter as many will opt for junk food with toxic content to survive! Because that's the only cheap source of food! Yeah, mamaks, famous for recycling their food will be among those who will survive coming hyperinflation!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-17 01:17 | Report Abuse

My advise, i have none! Because this coming hyperinflation and economic pandemic will be hard on all of us globally!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-17 01:17 | Report Abuse

I am not trying to scare you guys! I am sharing what i know so far!

ahbah

6,011 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2022-05-17 12:34 | Report Abuse

Please offer some solutions so that we all can live thru the susah times with less pain n sufferings.

speakup

24,987 posts

Posted by speakup > 2022-05-17 13:53 | Report Abuse

what talking u?
good times just started lar. look at sapnrg, look at hengyuan, look at serba, semua dah panic buying

emsvsi

3,512 posts

Posted by emsvsi > 2022-05-17 14:52 | Report Abuse

TOBBY WHY YOU WORRY SO MUCH KALAU SAYUR MAHAL KITA MAKAN KANGKUNG ! KALAU KANGKUNG MAHAL KITA DIET ! AFTER ALL MALAYSIA HAS ONE OF THE HIGHEST OBESITY AND DIABETES RATES IN THE WORLD !

ahbah

6,011 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2022-05-17 15:38 | Report Abuse

How to fight the coming hyperinflation ?

ahbah

6,011 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2022-05-17 15:39 | Report Abuse

Buy oil stocks ?

OnTime

2,057 posts

Posted by OnTime > 2022-05-17 15:44 | Report Abuse

u create recession to fight inflation! so invest in commodities and utilities to fight both. my2cents

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 2022-05-17 20:16 | Report Abuse

Government is keeping fuel and food prices affordable in Malaysia. Many are expecting the election to be around the corner.

Other countries already experiencing the impact of inflation, especially fuel and food prices.

Palm oil export is banned by the Indonesian government. The high price of CPO led to many planters exporting the palm oil overseas, depriving the local supply of palm cooking oil. To keep the price of palm cooking oil low and affordable, the Indonesian government has stop the export of palm oil. Also, the general population must be pleased as their general election too is soon.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz