Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-18 01:12 | Report Abuse

Geopolitics!

Be the first to like this.

8 comment(s). Last comment by markgold 2022-05-19 10:09

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-18 01:17 | Report Abuse

Yeah, i put this topic under geopolitics because i want to stress that Malaysia is no longer in investors radar! In fact the direct foreign investment this year has been shockingly low! I don't know what Assmin is so proud about given nobody dare to come and invest here anymore!
Some major investors have already left Malaysia and set up their shop in Indonesia in recent years!
One is because of political instability! But another one is because our administrator of the day is simply too dumbass! Take Mohiden and Sabri! Both are more interested in setting up their own cash cow! Mohiden tried to use DNB and Sabri using ALR! Both are the same! Having cash cow and rule like dictators! And investors hate dictators!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-18 01:20 | Report Abuse

Indonesia is not really good place in invest in! In fact Indonesia is far more corrupted! But Indonesia is lucky to have Jokowi who seems to have a vision! And he has a team of very competent people behind him!
If Jokowi succeed in brinng Spacex and Tesla in, then the rest of big players will come too! It's China all over again!
But for Malaysia, i think it's safe to say, we are doomed! We don't have competent leaders, but we do have self centred ones who only interest is to fill up their pocket and rule over malaysians with zero guilty conscience!

ahbah

6,059 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2022-05-18 10:47 | Report Abuse

PETALING JAYA: Pasir Salak MP Datuk Seri Tajuddin Abdul Rahman (pic) has been appointed as Malaysia's ambassador to Indonesia.

Sources in Wisma Putra confirmed Tajuddin's appointment, which is set to begin officially later in May.

Can he re direct some Indonesia foreign investors to our country ?

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-18 12:29 | Report Abuse

Tajuddin is a total joke! Shows how imcompetent PM Sabri is! If you have team of jokers behind you, then PM Sabri must be piece of joker!

DickyMe

14,356 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2022-05-18 16:55 | Report Abuse

Tobby you are licking your own vomit. You put BN on a pedestal and then drop it from a height.

The_JQuestion

1,521 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2022-05-18 17:47 | Report Abuse

cannot be too obviousss umno also kicking left n right up n down lick whoever wins thats the motto

ahbah

6,059 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2022-05-19 08:46 | Report Abuse

Dennis Ignatius, who today doubled down on his criticism of Tajuddin, said no country would want the likes of the Pasir Salak MP as its ambassador, adding that the latter was “crude, rude and entirely lacking the kind of skills required”.

markgold

312 posts

Posted by markgold > 2022-05-19 10:09 | Report Abuse

The total number of Ministers in Malaysia is more than US plus China. The government administration is ka na sai.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz