Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-18 19:42 | Report Abuse

Reality!

Be the first to like this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-05-18 19:56

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-18 19:49 | Report Abuse

Fortunately PM Sabri announce abolishment of food AP imports! I guess the rumour closing down of chicken farms may materialized!
As you all know, chicken is the cheapest source of protein around! It's the source of protein from the poorest malaysians all the way to top T10! Actually more like T5 in current situation!
Inflation is firing up all over the world! But fortunately in Malaysia, PM Sabri didn't increase the price of RON75! Which keep inflation under warp! If RON95 was to be market driven like what Najib has foolishly done, then that would end his PMship very fast! Rakyat will be screaming and shouting just like during Najib last days in Putrajaya! This is one of Najib greatest mistake! He should have fix RON95!
But at last, nobody can fix the price of imported animal feed and fertilizers! The price of such material have rocketed in recent days! It's just matter of time before farmers will not be able to afford such ridiculous high price just like chicken farming! I mean, you are talking about chicken farms managed by cartels here! They already given up due to the very high price of feeds!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-18 19:55 | Report Abuse

The free for all imports will buy some time for current government! Sure, imports maybe cheaper than local foods but for how long! Eventually even our neighbouring countries will have to ban exports of their rice, chicken, beef and so on!
Well, anyway, if you are not picky, we will going to get affordable beef from India since hindusts do not eat their beef! I mean, those holy cows are abundant over there! Free range cows!
Unfortunately, all i can say is, the days of affordable food is numbered! Things will rear it's ugly head in months even weeks to come!
I am sharing you guys what to expect ahead of the curve! I am not trying to scare you guys for nothing! I mean, why should i! What's the point of been crywolf boy!
Rather i believe, my sharing or warning is driven by good intention to ensure you guys are prepared! I hope so!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-18 19:56 | Report Abuse

Oh, please enjoy your roti canai too! Because wheat flour is going out! Supply of wheat flour will be limited in coming months!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz