Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-02 19:20 | Report Abuse

10 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-06-03 00:34

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-02 19:23 | Report Abuse

Come on, who wants to see Zahid as our next PM! Or Najib making a comeback! Wait, maybe Najib is still relevant to majority malays but Zahid!
Anyway, we seen how Rafizi made a comeback! And it seems Rafizi camps almost won all positions except Assmin camp too holding on Selangor!
Dap also saw Senior Lim gracefully making an exit! Kadoos Senior Lim! And Dap too has seen some changes! Which is good! But then again Anthony Loke is in the Lims camp but at least we know Dap is making progress!
However, Umno today is the same Umno controls by Najib and Zahid! The same court cluster dominating Umno!

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-02 19:26 | Report Abuse

Umno is actually very weak! The only reason why we see Umno winning in Melaka and Johor by election is because, majority malays totaly rejected Harapan due to their very lousy 22 months!
So basically rakyat voted because they have very little choice!
If indeed Pkr is reforming lead by Rafizi, then we may see some shift! Anwar is a dinosaur no doubt! He should be making an exit as all his yesmen has been voted out from Pkr!
However, for Umno, if it continues to be lead by Najib and Zahid, then i bet the next GE16, rakyat will reject them left and right!

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-02 19:28 | Report Abuse

Umno is extremely corrupted now! Instead of channeling funds to rakyat, Umno channelling their funds to win support of warlords! Corruption is bad! Bad because, it inflate cost of projects! Strengthen middlemen who will only increase cost of everything!

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-02 19:29 | Report Abuse

Zahid buys his influence with ordinary malays by building mosques! But would you pray inside a mosque build using corruption and dirty money!

6,178 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2022-06-02 20:32 | Report Abuse

Anyone who can push up our KLCI to 2000 pts shall get his votes from ALL Malaysians ?

bang_miskin

1,059 posts

Posted by bang_miskin > 2022-06-02 20:50 | Report Abuse

Those elites makan rasuah more than us ikan bilises can ever imagine. With so much money and "benefits" on the table, how to avoid such temptations? Let them makan cukup2. Tapi more important is as long as those in power let us live a decent life. Give us sensible and predictable policies, allow us to cari makan, untung sikit, and let our children have a better future. Then I will vote for you in every election regardless of your race or beliefs. Sudah kenyang ah? Don't forget your promise okey?

bang_miskin

1,059 posts

Posted by bang_miskin > 2022-06-02 20:53 | Report Abuse

@Tobby since when UMNO is not corrupt? If you ask me they may be less corrupt now, in the digital age, because when bad news comes out, very paiseh la! Nak jage muka lah! Lol! Tapi if I like their policy, I will vote for them. See how lah next year.

5,247 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2022-06-03 00:19 | Report Abuse

Post GE 15 : PM Ismail DPM Hishammudin / KJ FINANCE Tok Mat + Zafrul

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-03 00:33 | Report Abuse

Posted by izoklse > Jun 3, 2022 12:19 AM | Report Abuse

Post GE 15 : PM Ismail DPM Hishammudin / KJ FINANCE Tok Mat + Zafrul

Answer : I don't know where you heard this but insiders are negotiating the same!

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-03 00:34 | Report Abuse

Anyway, Hisham should retire! He is corrupted to the core! Lousiest lawmaker!