Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-07 20:53 | Report Abuse

Religion!

Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-06-07 21:01

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-07 20:54 | Report Abuse

As you guys know, i am not fond of religions! You can say, after studying religions for decades, i finally found out that religions are actually just myth! A fairy tale!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-07 20:56 | Report Abuse

On the other hand, my wifey is a devoted christian! She has been active member of those cult, evangalist church! But i never give my piece of mind about what i think of religions! Sometimes, it's better to keep the other half in ignorant bliss as she is very happy with her belief!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-07 20:59 | Report Abuse

Here's the thing! Jesus came to convert the jews! Jesus was trying to close the book on Judaism! Jesus only market was the jews! Jews nothing but the jews! In fact, there's a subtle passage that Jesus was a racist because he was not interested in non jews! Of which Jesus had to defend himself saying the gentiles too have the chance to be saved!
But Jesus disciples, been jews themselves, never gone out beyond the jews market!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-07 21:01 | Report Abuse

So it's surprising that nobody will tell you that Paul the apostle is actually the one that spread Christianity! I bet 99 out of 1000 will tell you they don't know who is this fellow called Paul! They only know Jesus!
Just like many will tell you that the electricity in their house was discovered by Thomas Edison! Nobody knows who Nicholas Tesla is!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz