Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-10 13:45 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-06-10 13:55

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-10 13:50 | Report Abuse

Things are not looking good for PM Sabri! His foreign trips were more of blunders than actually present himself as competent leader!
Many are saying, the reason behind PM Sabri strong bahasa avocation is due to his weak English which somewhat true as most of his speech in English is as bad as Zahid! Even Dewan Bahasa former experts gave pessimistic assessment of bahasa as international language! One been, bahasa is tied to Islam! I mean, do you see any bahasa Bible, or bahasa non islamic religion books! Zero! Because our moral police only want islamic material in bahasa!
Whereas in Indonesia, you can find so many religious books on all religion on earth! So bahasa indonesia is much more appropriate as international language! In short, bahasa is only good in Malaysia and Singapore! That, we must accept! As PM of the day, PM Sabri has erred badly!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-10 13:52 | Report Abuse

PM Sabri also uturn on EPF withdrawal after much pressure from Umno itself! Unlike Mohedin very generous handouts, PM Sabri was not seen as pro rakyat!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-10 13:52 | Report Abuse

Worst still, PM Sabri fondness of everything son in law! His son in law is always in the picture! Rakyat are asking, who is the PM here! Is the son in law the real PM of Malaysia!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-10 13:54 | Report Abuse

And look at our bursa! It's dying badly! After fail attempt to gather foreign investors, our capital market continues it's slip! Which shows us that PM Sabri is not fit to be captain of our economy!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-10 13:55 | Report Abuse

And PM Sabri announcement of re introduction of GST is also bad! I mean, you have 100 ministers and advisers who are basically doing nothing and you want rakyat to pay for that!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-10 13:55 | Report Abuse

If Mohiden steps up and attack PM Sabri for his weakness, i think Umno will have tough time in coming GE15!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz