Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-11 13:01 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

33 comment(s). Last comment by i3lurker 2022-06-12 09:33

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-11 13:05 | Report Abuse

Have you notice the growing presence of influent malays nowadays! 20 years ago, seeing malays driving around in Porche, Lambo or Ferrari was something very unusually! Most of this malays are either royals or our Umno warlords children and kins!
However, today, we see so many malay businessmen able to buy luxury cars and homes! So different from what we see back in the days!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-11 13:06 | Report Abuse

Have you notice too that most of the government projects are mostly handled by malays! Gone are the Alibaba days where chinese contractors would use malay proxies for projects!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-11 13:07 | Report Abuse

Yeah, the big gravy train are now directly goes to the malays unlike in olden days of MCA where 99% goes to chinese!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-11 13:08 | Report Abuse

The only difference is that our chinese tycoons would give back in form of chinese institutions! For malay tycoons, they really don't know where to channel their wealth! I mean, what malay institutions are there to be gifted as most of malay instutitions have been taken care by Umno!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-11 13:09 | Report Abuse

That is why we seeing so many malay parties fighting among each other nowadays! Because the wealth in Putrajaya is too attractive not to plunder! Even Zuraida has join the crook train!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-11 13:11 | Report Abuse

There's no difference really! Pujawang, Umno, Bersatu, Amanah, Pas or Pkr, all fighting for wealth and power!
You may think they are divided but their goal is the same! End of the day, they will compromise and share the loot just like current PN administration! Yeah, the rebranding of Keluarga Malaysia but it's really PN government at the moment!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-11 13:15 | Report Abuse

Post GE15, we should expect the same! Malay politicians will fight each other for wealth and power!
Malays have tasted what luxury can do to them! It's no longer confine to local chinese!
But this round, it's different! Malays no longer feel the need to feel apologetic towards local chinese! They don't feel the need to compromise anymore! Or tolerance those who demand equal rights!
I am sharing this so that those who are still in great delusion will wake up!
If you think local chinese are 2nd class and you want UEC to be recognised, i say that ship already sailed the day Harapan let us down!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-11 13:17 | Report Abuse

To remain relevant, local chinese need MCA back! But 90% of local chinese out there will tell you the same! MCA is just a lapdog! Dap will forever be their No.1 choice for some very blurry reason! It's like kelantanese god worship devotion towards Pas and its' fake holymen! Nothing can change this pattern!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-11 13:20 | Report Abuse

So basically, the outcome is very clear! Local chinese will lose their once cherish existence in Malaysia society! Back in 80s and 90s, local chinese were genuinely respected by majority malays! Malays were looking up to local chinese when it comes to high morals and good core values such as hardworking, enterprising and productive! Today, things are different! All majority malays hear from vocal local chinese are how they are treated like 2nd class citizens, how their UEC not recognise, and many other complaints! In short, never ending whining!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-11 13:23 | Report Abuse

Oh, did i forgot, how local chinese have very little respect towards majority malays! Like refusing to speak in bahasa instead want malays to learn chinese and english! That malays are inferior race compare to chinese! Yeah, we think such disrespect do not reach the ears of malays but the truth is, they have been tolerating this for the longest time!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-11 13:28 | Report Abuse

Like Chairman Deng says 'Bide your time, hide your strength'! We are seeing this in majority malays! They are getting more business minded! And eventually they will take over many businesses! I mean, this 'halalness' culture is one of the reason for growing malay influent! Do you know there are many 'tudungs' millioanaires! That's just for 'tudungs'! They even play cyberbullies to attack malay ladies that don't wear tudung especially malay celebrities! Imagine how nasty this 'tudungs' malay businessmen are!

Sslee

4,562 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-06-11 13:48 | Report Abuse

How many donkey years corrupted BN had ruled Malaysia and now you blame all the Malaysia' ill on a 22 months PH government that was cut short by betrayers of people mandate of GE14.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-11 13:51 | Report Abuse

SsLee! I am just sharing what the sentiment is out there! I am just the messenger! But yeah, sentiment towards PH has really turn negative! And yeah, those 22 months unfortunately define PH!

Sslee

4,562 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-06-11 13:55 | Report Abuse

Know how many MCA politicians are so shameless to readily kiss the hand/butt of Malu Apa Bossku.

chinaman

3,204 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2022-06-11 15:00 | Report Abuse

not becoming more taliban, bangla, indon centric?? Migrants will bypass locals in next decade. better learn bangla now. bangla already overtake locals business. one day, they will ask for independence. look at pakistan, bangladesh are part of india before.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-11 15:02 | Report Abuse

Chinaman! Bangladesh is progressing fast! Maybe 10 years from now you will be buying more cloth from Bangladesh than anyway else! Yeah, you may also see few bangla millionaire joining Umno and eventually turn Umno to 'Demi bangla, agama dan negara'!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-11 15:05 | Report Abuse

The hybrid malays already outnumbered genuine malays! If you want to know who are the genuine malays, not that hard to find! You see them doing those mat rempit thingy and seems their fascination of this two wheelers start from very young! Remember those kids riding 'lajang' bicycles wee hours of the day! Yeah, those are the true malays! But eventually they will be endangered species as the hybrid takes over!

chinaman

3,204 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2022-06-11 15:30 | Report Abuse

Amanah's Pulai MP Salahuddin Ayub has expressed national security concerns at China's interest to invest in the oil palm industry in Sabah but DAP's Kota Kinabalu MP Chan Foong Hin said his Pakatan Harapan colleague should not be prejudiced

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-11 16:21 | Report Abuse

Posted by Sslee > Jun 11, 2022 1:55 PM | Report Abuse

Know how many MCA politicians are so shameless to readily kiss the hand/butt of Malu Apa Bossku.

Answer : Exactly! This is what 99% local chinese sentiment towards MCA!

i3lurker

13,605 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-06-11 20:03 | Report Abuse

no worries

everything in Malaysia is pariah and or just plain cuckoo.

I dun mind being fined RM1,000.00 if I have an unexplained RM1.3 million in my bank account.
RM1,000.00 is just breakfast money at Harrods

or

Jailing the single mum and fining cabinet ministers a mere RM1,000.00 for exactly the same offence.

chinaman

3,204 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2022-06-11 20:14 | Report Abuse

earning from scamming is halal. bon odori is not halal ma. wakaka

chinaman

3,204 posts

chinaman

3,204 posts

Sslee

4,562 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-06-11 20:49 | Report Abuse

Former MCA president Dr Ling Liong Sik seems undeterred by Prime Minister Najib Razak’s threat to take the veteran politician to court over Ling’s call for Najib to vacate his position in Putrajaya, saying he would be ready to defend himself in court.

“I say to the Prime Minister, if you choose to sue me, I will defend myself. In all humility, I accept your challenge.

“I look forward to seeing the Prime Minister take the witness stand, as no doubt he would do if he says his reputation is at stake,” he said in a statement to the media, released today.

Ling also stated that he stood by his comments, and would not apologise to Najib.

If MCA cannot standby with his former President, how you expect MCA to stand up for you?

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-11 20:57 | Report Abuse

SsLee! I don't get it! So if MCA stand up against Umno president, then it's wrong! But if MCA goes along with Umno president, then MCA is a lapdog!
Haix! Forget it! MCA is total goner!

polycarp

1,991 posts

Posted by polycarp > 2022-06-11 22:46 | Report Abuse

https://youtu.be/zziC7B4i0uU

i3lurker

13,605 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-06-12 08:50 | Report Abuse

Sri Lanka bankruptcy happened coz the country banned all manufactured fertilizers.
All agriculture died collapsed disappeared killed melted vanished missing evaporated vaporized overnight.

I think these Sri Lankans are disciples of Robert Mugabe who successfully destroyed Zimbabwe overnight.

Sslee

4,562 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-06-12 09:02 | Report Abuse

Someone need to save this planet Earth by going for organic farming.

So a country is destroyed for the greater good of planet Earth.

i3lurker

13,605 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-06-12 09:10 | Report Abuse

if some religious nut bans all Fertilizers in Malaysia, same thing will happen, all agriculture in Malaysia will not exist anymore.
no more palm oil
no more rubber
no more nenas
no more Cameron vege, eat grass
no more rice, eat sand

i3lurker

13,605 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-06-12 09:11 | Report Abuse

makes sense
its nature's way of culling humans ie Sri Lanka people

Posted by Sslee > 8 minutes ago | Report Abuse

Someone need to save this planet Earth by going for organic farming.

So a country is destroyed for the greater good of planet Earth.

Sslee

4,562 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-06-12 09:20 | Report Abuse

You just need PAS to say chemical fertilizer is haram. The rest will be history.

i3lurker

13,605 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-06-12 09:26 |

Post removed.Why?

i3lurker

13,605 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-06-12 09:33 |

Post removed.Why?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz