Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-13 04:32 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-06-13 04:41

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-13 04:33 | Report Abuse

Had a long chat with my undercover neighbour who is working in Sabah! We had interesting chat over situation in Sabah!
And of course, politics remain favorite main point!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-13 04:38 | Report Abuse

I asked him about prospect of Umno in Sabah! He said that Umno can close shop over there!
Umno Sabah lost all of it's allies! Come GE15, Umno will be all alone! Old allies have regroup under GRS! If you must know, GRS is equal to GPS of Sarawak!
One thing for sure, Umno may not get many seats in Sabah! Reason been, after 30 years of been part of Sabah government, nothing has been done! My friend said, that only during Najib administration saw Sabah developed!
Today however, things are getting worse and worse! My friend said, there's no allocation for roads, schools, telecommunication and so forth! And to give Umno another term is a big no no over there!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-13 04:41 | Report Abuse

This should serve as a reminder to Umno! Umno is not that strong at all! The BN wave that we saw in peninsula does not translate into win in Sabah or Sarawak! BN Umno can forget about winning Sabah Sarawak!
Hence Sabah Sarawak may see playing kingmaker role if BN Umno does not get good majority in coming GE15!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz