Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-27 03:54 | Report Abuse

Geopolitics!

Be the first to like this.

10 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-07-27 13:09

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-27 03:57 | Report Abuse

Look's like what the englightens had stored for humanity didn't go as plan!
First was Covid! I guess they didn't anticipate that Covid would turn mild so fast!
And then Ukraine thingy which turn EU and US upside down! Even their puppet Biden who only job is to read scripts now face epic mid November fallout!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-27 03:58 | Report Abuse

Reading the deep web, not the dark web, which i just discovered during my stay in Genting homestay, it seems the enlightens are now shifting their agenda!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-27 04:01 | Report Abuse

So what's in store for humanity! I say pretty much gloom of course! The enlightens think that the world is overpopulated! Elon Musk thinks otherwise! Which is why you see so many attacks against Elon of late!
But yeah, overpopulation is indeed enlightens main concern! But with ever weakening position of EU and US, which means, weakening position of the enlightens, they have now shifted to depopulation in Asia especially China!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-27 04:01 | Report Abuse

So yeah, China is now their main target!

nicholas99

9,844 posts

Posted by nicholas99 > 2022-07-27 08:44 | Report Abuse

Elon thinks its not a big deal because he is living in modern world - US where not many people wanted to have babies. and he went on and get more babies himself.

If he stay a few years in India and Mainland Africa, I think he will change his mind.

Overpopulation is always a thing. Not enough food to feed all.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-27 12:55 | Report Abuse

Elon has changed over the years! Getting himself in trouble way too many times!
His tunnel transportation is not viable! His pet project in Nevada already suffer traffic jam! His many car release remain in limbo! In fact all his products only accessible for the rich!
And yeah, his population crisis is a fairy tale! The fact is, all over the world, including US, those with degree suffer cycle of frustration and dissapointment! Hence, more and more opt to work after high school! Meaning future generation will become dumbass! After 2 generation of high education, we are progression towards less intelligence humans!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-27 12:56 | Report Abuse

I believe humanity are moving towards ignorance just like those in baby boomers era!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-27 13:05 | Report Abuse

Whatever the enlightens had in store for humanity, in the end, they are helping to fasten demise of EU and US!
Sorry to say, the next century indeed belongs to the tiny eyes China! Or did we forget China was once hundred of years more advanced that europeans! And US was not even existed back then!
In China, you can still find advanced civilization buried 3k years ago! Can you find such artifacts in EU! Heck, even few hundred years ago, europeans would throw their turds on the streets while China already have proper place to dump their turds!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-27 13:08 | Report Abuse

EU will going into recession very soon! Why because they totally rely on Russia oil and gas!
While China, they have zero problem with oil and gas! China is even getting deep discount from Russia nowadays! Even Saudi is buying Russia oil and export them back to EU!
I mean, EU are now the dumbass of Saudi! Talk about inbreed Sauds taking advantage of EU!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-27 13:09 | Report Abuse

In short, the enlightens only helping to shot themselves! They are self inflicting their own demise!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz