Posted by Tobby > 2022-08-28 22:54 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

10 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-08-28 23:13

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-08-28 22:55 | Report Abuse

So basically we all know it by now! Sabri vs Zahid! It's just a question who's going to win this internal Umno civil war!
Personally i don't know who's going to win! If PM Sabri hold on till end of term, Zahid will lose!
But if things doesn't go as he has planned, then Zahid will be the winner!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-08-28 22:57 | Report Abuse

Saturday Umno special gathering was an event of the shameless corrupt cluster! A tear jearing event where Zahid, Rosmah and the few thousands paid actors let themselves overflow with fake cries! I mean, you could have broadcast it live with those laughing sound in the background! It could be sold to Nextflix as dark humor episode of Malaysia politics!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-08-28 22:59 | Report Abuse

I read many political analysts reporting that BN Umno wil win big this round! GE15 will be the end of Harapan!
Yeah, maybe they are right! Then again, the same political analysts didn't expect Harapan to win with big majority! Only to be brought down internally without Umno raising a finger!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-08-28 23:03 | Report Abuse

Here's the thing! The moment PM Sabri dissolve his cabinet, it's the day his political career ended! Even if Zahid goes to jail, it does not automatically make his president of Umno! That title goes to Tok Mat, the No.2 in Umno!
And PM Sabri has no right to be PM post GE15! And he has no right to pick candidates for Umno as well even if Zahid remove from his post! That will fall to Tok Mat automatically!
I have heard that PM Sabri is not quietly working with Tok Mat to cleanse Umno from the court cluster! But such report is quite unsolid!
Beside why would Tok Mat honour his promise to let PM Sabri continue as PM post GE15, only for Tok Mat to be sideline once again!
So Umno internal politics is getting complicated by the day!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-08-28 23:05 | Report Abuse

Unfortunately for Zahid, Sabri or Tok Mat, they are counting chicken with dwindle eggs in their hands!
Umno has lost it's relevance! The 'tuan melayu' mantra losing it's lustre! End of the day, majority malays no longer belief Umno as the safekeeper of malay institutions! Almost all malay instutitions are dying! Including their dear Tabung Haji!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-08-28 23:06 | Report Abuse

BN has long lost it's shine! There's no BN to begin with now! I read some forummers continue to place fake hope on BN when they should realise, there's no BN anymore! That brand has long been forgotten by non malays!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-08-28 23:07 | Report Abuse

So for BN Umno, let alone Umno to secure majority and form a government is now a pipe dream! Sure, Umno has won many by elections! But it's more of revenge votes against Harapan which fail to deliver on their promises! And the nightmarish 22 months seems very hard to forget!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-08-28 23:10 | Report Abuse

But some Harapan components have gone reforms! The Lims have harndover the poster to new leaders! PKR has reshape itself with return of Rafizi and Nurul! Anwar clearly been sideline but the again, Anwar continues to scream and shout dishing more damages! But hey, Anwar won't be around for long!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-08-28 23:11 | Report Abuse

My personal analysis of post GE15! We should see a hybrid government! Government where Umno, PKR, GRS and GPS will be forced to form new alliance!
And like it or not, it will be another repeat of all malay government! That's the most likely outcome!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-08-28 23:13 | Report Abuse

Perhaps, post GE15 will see the end of both BN and Harapan! Rakyat already fed up with the same Harapan vs BN thingy! In fact the latest parliment session shows that rakyat didn't even bother to watch live session like they used to!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz