Posted by Tobby > 2022-10-10 19:29 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

8 comment(s). Last comment by The_JQuestion 2022-10-11 16:42

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-10-10 19:34 | Report Abuse

Let's not turd around the bush here! Zahid Hamidi is BN Umno PM in waiting! Based on Melaka and Johor by election, Zahid conclude that BN Umno will capture Putrajaya!
On the Harapan side, it's obvious, winning is a pipe dream at this point! Harapan is house of divided! The Lims are not in favor of Anwar or Rafizi! In fact The Lims would rather have Bersatu and Muda to be part of Harapan alliance!
Anwar charisma is gone! Instead we have this not so popular Anwar gong around ceramah circuit with stale rhetoric!
But we all can agree, both BN and Harapan are weak! Damn if we do! Damn if we don't!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-10-10 19:35 | Report Abuse

And we all can see what happen if BN Umno wins! Zahid Hamidi will be our PM! He is bluffing left and right but we all know he is going to be PM and not Sabri!
And we also know he will drop all charges against him and Najib and the rest of the looters!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-10-10 19:37 | Report Abuse

Problem with Harapan is that, they are visionless! They only know how to scream and shout! They have zero solution for our nation! All this fake promises can't help them anymore!
Again, let me remind you guys, my vote is with Harapan! Because we can't afford to see taliban government takes over! What if Bersatu Umno Pas force to form government together! With that in mind, i rather just close my eyes and vote Harapan instead!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-10-10 19:39 | Report Abuse

Choice is yours! I shall not insult or degrade you if you choose to vote for Umno! Who am i to tell you otherwise!
But the real reason for GE15 is to save court cluster! No need to spin left and right!

Income

10,345 posts

Posted by Income > 2022-10-10 20:50 | Report Abuse

I am having an erexctions fever. Doctors prescription for me is … must use lots of Ice to cure.

DickyMe2

1,509 posts

Posted by DickyMe2 > 2022-10-11 09:54 | Report Abuse

GE15 symbolises death to integrity, responsibility and fairness.
It upholds corruption, mockery of judicial system and hail criminals.

speakup

25,088 posts

Posted by speakup > 2022-10-11 15:59 | Report Abuse

if umno/bn win, u can bet najib will be out of prison. dah guarantee
so vote umno/bn if u wan release najib from prison

The_JQuestion

1,521 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2022-10-11 16:42 | Report Abuse

no choice our votes too cheap .... they will still vote for najib forever and ever... too bad malaysia no harapan since long time ago..

Post a Comment
Market Buzz