Posted by IDQWE001 > 2023-04-08 07:52 | Report Abuse

The smaller evil told that the largest evil that: I grew up now and as strong as you. Due to the current world order set by you, I wanted to challenge you and follow my way to play the game. If you don't allow me to challenge you then you are not peaceful and you are a hegemony. If you sanction me and banned me then you are really a bad guy. Q1: did the smaller evil allow the neighbouring to challenge him and amend his way to play the game ? Q2: Would it be good just let the two evils fight insteads of joining the smaller to fight the largest evil ? Q3: If the smaller evil replace the largest evil, would the smaller evil bully us ? What did the history tell us ?

Be the first to like this.

126 comment(s). Last comment by foongsh 2023-04-25 21:57

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

Posted by IDQWE001 > 2023-04-08 08:07 | Report Abuse

How I defind an evil: The evil make judgement his own way without discussing with 3rd party or others. The evil punished or killed the victims by his own way which he thought he was always right. The victims always deserved the pain and fear just based on his own judgement and actions. The more victims resist the more victims got pain. Very evil.

Sslee

5,783 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2023-04-08 08:20 | Report Abuse

Yes your defination of evil fit the US foreign policy my way or the highway.

Rainbow reminded us that the word is full of colour but sadly to those with their blind hatred/hidden agenda the world is black and white or good and evil.

By the way who do they think they are to judge people/country/political system as evil or less evil?

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

Posted by IDQWE001 > 2023-04-08 08:29 | Report Abuse

Both evils have the same bad attitude. very evil.

However, You may base on your own interpretation.

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

Posted by IDQWE001 > 2023-04-08 08:41 | Report Abuse

The evil told a woman that: You used to be my girl friend with the same kampung, but now I want to marry you. I give you time to consider it, but you are not allowed to make any male friend or engaged with anyone. If you do, I will punish and disturb you. I will also grab your friend or punish your friend. Indeed, very evil.

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

Posted by IDQWE001 > 2023-04-08 09:08 | Report Abuse

The evil told the shop owner that: I parked my vehicle in front of your shop to "collide" your car and occupy the entire road, if you don't report to authority or anyone then I will buy something from you with my own currency. I am strong and hegemony you better come out from your shop to meet me and negotiate with me. Be a good morality and I don't like other people to call me "evil". Indeed, very evil.

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

Posted by IDQWE001 > 2023-04-08 09:53 | Report Abuse

The evil told the house owner that I encroached inside your land lot because base on my own judgement, you did not get along well with your family members. Your family members used to be my best friend, due to your bad morality come to negotiate with me. For the sake of "peaceful", don't report to police or friend. You better don't equip yourself with weapon because this attitide is very evil. You don't resist you will suffer less pain.

3 days later after negotiation, I will occupy your master bedroom. Let me plan When I want to take over your kitchen or dining hall. Be a good person and don't call me evil. Indeed, very evil.

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

Posted by IDQWE001 > 2023-04-08 10:08 | Report Abuse

Why do the evil supporters support evil, it could be:
1. same race with evil
2. evil has stronger currency and they could earn from it
3. got bully by other race in his own country and expect the evil to fight back to compensate himself as racist
4. due to previous bad experience they hate the largest evil
5. evil currency too strong and brain washed

Siapa maka cili dia rasa panas.

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

Posted by IDQWE001 > 2023-04-08 12:45 | Report Abuse

Evil and his brother owned a factory, because of different management idealogy. At last the brother set up another new factory in the neighbouring land lot. With the support of largest evil the brother operated the factory well and made money. The salary of the workers are high and they were happy.

In contrast, the evil did not do well and the factory broken and poor. Few years later the evil negotiated with the largest evil that he would not mind to change the management system because the current system didn't work well. Due to the largest evil internal political reason and cheaper product price, he taught the evil technology know how and injected international funds, most important ordered a lot of products from the evil factory. Terms and Conditions were the evil must keep peace with his brother and strictly follow international labor Laws, Fair Trading Laws and respect copyrights. The largest evil kept quiet on the ownership of the two factories but recognised only 1 factory. The evil did agree and sign agreement.

With the support, eventually the evil become strong and rich, however, the salary of their workers still only one third. The evil asked the workers to strictly follow leader with only one goal, no speech freedom, only one voice, democracy is evil and useless etc. But his workers observed his brother factory was democracy, well managed and even 3 times of the salary. One day the evil realised that his brother was a threat to him as the factoty running very well with free spaeking, thinking and eligible to vote for the board members with higher salary.

Finally the evil believe he is strong enough to challenge the largest evil, he warned that his brother factory is inseparated and this is factory internal affairs nobody could challenge his decision. As such, the largest evil cut factory order, sanction and technology banned. The evil told everybody that due to his rise, the largest evil sideline him and boycott him, this was hegemony. As such, the evil trying to destroy his brother factory and occupy it. The evil ignored any signed contract and agreement and shouted "1 factory" slogan that had been recognized by the largest evil. Endless evil story.

foongsh

1,378 posts

Posted by foongsh > 2023-04-08 16:36 | Report Abuse

very interesting evil story..

BILLC

2,042 posts

Posted by BILLC > 2023-04-08 16:45 | Report Abuse

Definitely you can’t expect more from offspring of evil,,,,,,very evil minds,,,,hahahaha,,,

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

Posted by IDQWE001 > 2023-04-08 16:55 | Report Abuse

I would call the evil supporters as evils if
1. suggested to use nuclear weapon to attack those victims who resisted the evil
2. betrayed own country to give away the Tanah Malaysia to the evil
3. depending on the rise evil to make them superior racists to revenge other races in their own country

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

Posted by IDQWE001 > 2023-04-08 16:59 | Report Abuse

Siapa makan cili dia rasa panas.

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

Posted by IDQWE001 > 2023-04-08 17:57 | Report Abuse

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 23 minutes ago | Report Abuse

They say either you deal with the devil you know or the angel that you don't know!

This is only the fiction story between 2 evils and 1 brother, please do not relate anything inside my story. It is all your own interpretation and I will not response it.

foongsh

1,378 posts

Posted by foongsh > 2023-04-08 18:17 | Report Abuse

To make evil and brother story more interesting I would like to add that: The largest evil change his policy not because the rise of the smaller evil, it is the smaller evil did not follow the Terms and Conditions set by the International Bodies eg. International Labor Laws, Fair Trading Laws and respect copyrights as he thought that his factory was the only world factory could supply products to the entire world. It hardly got replacement. So the smaller evil called the Agreement and Contracts were historical documents for only reference and fun wihout any legal binding.

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2023-04-08 18:22 | Report Abuse

Zelenski gets to play hero
His country becomes Wasteland

That is evil

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2023-04-08 18:23 | Report Abuse

Can we get a leader who puts human lives at the highest priority?

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2023-04-08 18:26 | Report Abuse

I don't see Putin as the evil one.
I see history on his side.... eventually Putin will win so might as well let him win faster.

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2023-04-08 18:29 | Report Abuse

The ancient Chinese tao already says the weak should surrender and follow the strong, the strong shall protect the weak....heaven happy everybody happy.

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

Posted by IDQWE001 > 2023-04-08 18:33 | Report Abuse

TQ good one ... Let's contunue

10 years ago before the current leader took over the management, the system quite a modern and dynamic one. However, the current leader would like to follow the old management system as per the founder. All the staffs learn from the current evil leader 100%, stictly follow no free thinking, no thinking out of the box, no innovation just copy the technology from the largest evil and try to improve it with spending a lot of unnecessary funds (of course with corruption as usual) due to machines and materials banned. The profit dropped from 10% to 5% this year due to the global supply chain realigment.

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2023-04-08 18:35 | Report Abuse

Peace is always preferable.

To live is always preferable.

Ukraine is silly to put all its hopes on America....see what happen to the people now.

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2023-04-08 18:37 | Report Abuse

Belarus Vs Ukraine.... isn't Belarus smarter?

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2023-04-08 18:39 | Report Abuse

Fight or yield?

Depends la...the country becomes Wasteland then wrong to fight

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

Posted by IDQWE001 > 2023-04-08 18:40 | Report Abuse

ha ha ...... to be continue. TQ and enjoy reading

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2023-04-08 18:41 | Report Abuse

The welfare of the people must be taken into account....not some vague America promises

foongsh

1,378 posts

Posted by foongsh > 2023-04-08 18:55 | Report Abuse

very interesting evil story ...

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2023-04-09 08:49 | Report Abuse

No need so many stories . stories are not the real thing and the real thing needs a lot knowledge, real knowledge, detailed knowledge, history, context, cause and effect, outcomes, alternatives, options.

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2023-04-09 08:52 | Report Abuse

A good outcome with the best probability of a good outcome....

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

Posted by IDQWE001 > 2023-04-09 08:59 | Report Abuse

cont' .... Evil Factory story. How did the evil manage the workers

The evil kept on brain washed the workers that democracy is very evil because you all are foolish with little knowledge, it could be abused easily amongst yourself. Only trust me because I provided you all the complete perfect democracy systems. I will choose the best supervisors, board of directors etc. to take good care of you. You all don't need to vote then have perfect leaders, what else you all want ? only trust me because the largest evil bullied us before, I was the only one to protect you. As long as you all hate and fear the largest evil then I would be able to control you all forever and go back to thousand years glory empire. Because you all too silly, in order not to let the largest evil influence you all, you all just read news that published by me with no suspect. With all these SOP then u all will get your salary (although only 1/3 of my brother) by end of the month. With all these good system implementation you all must appreciate me and support me until the end of the world. understand ? I am very kind, peaceful, democratic person and never call me evil.

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

Posted by IDQWE001 > 2023-04-09 09:02 | Report Abuse

sorry that the evil story not for you. Please do not read and skip.

foongsh

1,378 posts

Posted by foongsh > 2023-04-09 09:10 | Report Abuse

ha ... ha .... can't wait to see next evil story.

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

Posted by IDQWE001 > 2023-04-09 09:38 | Report Abuse

The evil realised that the largest evil is a big hundred year alliance, by alone he is not able to resist them. The evil proposed "1 rude 1 bell" project by funding and building infra structures to develop the neighbouring friendly and poor factory in rural area. The smart evil borrow money from the rich largest evil with minimum interest rate by the name of "the most favor factory" and "developing factory" and lend it to the smaller rural factories with normal interest rates. The proposed "1 rude 1 bell" project including construction of Tolls and Highways, bridges, tunnels etc. The evil mobilised all equipments, materials, labors etc. for the purpose of execution. It is very weird that they don't even buy a nail from the rural area. The smaller factory owners questioned that why did we need such expensive infra structures ? With our small size factory only 1 lane tar kampung road will do. The evil bribe the factory owner, end up the factory owner went to the jail after the factory change hand. However, those small factory owner not able to pay the loans and caused the "bad debt trap". Eventually, the evil took away the concessions of durian trees, mongo trees etc. But many evil supporters felt very happy and praised mega infra was the best gifts to this world. Amen.

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2023-04-09 13:34 | Report Abuse

20 years after Iraq war still tell stories.....people believe meh?

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2023-04-09 13:37 | Report Abuse

Fengshui up and down empires up and down
All Chinese know and it is China's turn to rise

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2023-04-09 13:40 | Report Abuse

Look at all those black shirt terrorists in HK, those chai engwen, those idq......traitors all traitors.

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2023-04-09 13:58 | Report Abuse

Biden democracy Vs dictators but when Chinese and global south look at America, they don't like what they see.

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

Posted by IDQWE001 > 2023-04-09 17:22 | Report Abuse

Why the largest evil is the no.1 technology and innovation because it attracts all type of capable races to carry out foundamental research and technology invonation under the democratic environment. The largest evil staffs think out the box and express their point of views withour fears and discriminations. They respect copyrights. Venture capaitals attract large amount of funds to carry their R & D. They dont just blindly follow the leaders with only to achieve one goal because they are free to proceed to achieve multiple tasks at one time.

In contrast, the evil's management skill just like a dynasty all the management staffs dare not to speak up the truths and only telling something that the evil willing to listen. Resources allocation on the R & D departement only follow what evil instruction. Famous supervisor named Jack Meh did a good job to create Ale Bebe products also kena chopped because the evil don't like that product although making a lot of money but got blamed monopoly and threathened the evil leadership. The evil jeolous his staff Jack Meh met the the largest leader without his consent. Jack Meh planned to expand his department to finance business but having conflicts with the evil machai private business. Too bad the company was controlled by the evil alone and not by system. With that how many genius willing to work under the evil factory especially those from oversea ?

That's why the evil could manufacture some products but could not own a brand. The largest evil did not need to manufacture the products but make big money, it can easily make the global supply chain realignment to suit his needs. That's why he is still the biggest evil till now.

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2023-04-09 17:37 | Report Abuse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejUceP5_EDA

the man who saved China

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2023-04-09 17:38 | Report Abuse

without a nuclear bomb, China is in great danger from the satans.

BobAxelrod33

2,261 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod33 > 2023-04-09 17:56 | Report Abuse

Who says China doesn't have any Nuclear bombs??

BobAxelrod33

2,261 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod33 > 2023-04-09 17:57 | Report Abuse

Did you say that Bon888 aka brightsmart?? Biker and teh tarik lover at Publika??

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2023-04-09 17:59 | Report Abuse

osted by BobAxelrod33 > 2 minutes ago | Report Abuse

Who says China doesn't have any Nuclear bombs

=======

check the man who save China.

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2023-04-09 17:59 | Report Abuse

no idea who is bon

foongsh

1,378 posts

Posted by foongsh > 2023-04-09 18:12 | Report Abuse

very interesting evil story.

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

Posted by IDQWE001 > 2023-04-10 07:54 | Report Abuse

Posted by foongsh > 13 hours ago | Report Abuse

very interesting evil story.

TQ, to be continued.

nicholas99

9,863 posts

Posted by nicholas99 > 2023-04-10 08:48 | Report Abuse

a leader should always think for the best of their citizen. not for his own heroism. see Xiang Yu.

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

Posted by IDQWE001 > 2023-04-10 08:53 | Report Abuse

An evil always think about his power everlasting long and failure of others.

nicholas99

9,863 posts

Posted by nicholas99 > 2023-04-10 09:06 | Report Abuse

failure of others like America only has themselves to blame for.

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

Posted by IDQWE001 > 2023-04-10 09:08 | Report Abuse

TQ for reading my evil story. Please do not relate any person or country in my friction story. This ie very evil.

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

Posted by IDQWE001 > 2023-04-10 09:45 | Report Abuse

How do make the evil stronger and better ? by carrying more mega infra work ?

Definitely no, By digging a hole and covering back could generate the revenue but no contribution to the factory profits or worker skills. The evil factory should carry out R & D to venture some products that the markets could not resist, cheap and good with brands. With the current empire system how to attract genius and expertise from the world ? only rely on the smaller evil to plan and execute himself to make everything perfect ? No, if he could he would be called God and not evil.

foongsh

1,378 posts

Posted by foongsh > 2023-04-10 09:59 | Report Abuse

Didn't the evil factory got plenty of workers and capable staff graduated from national and international institution ? why you said no genius or expertise ?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz