Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-04-30 15:00 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

7 comment(s). Last comment by FortuneBull777 2023-05-01 04:26

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-04-30 15:02 | Report Abuse

Unless Pas strike first and hold their respective state elections early, i think most likely we will see the remaining 8 state elections to be held in August!
For PN to desolve their state assembly and hold state elections early will not be good for them as by the time PH hold their state elections, PN would be high and dry without campaign money which PH is hoping for!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-04-30 15:10 | Report Abuse

So far for unity government, there has been not much of self inflicted blunders like what Mahathir had done! And PM Anwar purposed side lining the Lims in government portfolio has been correct! Or else we will see Junior Lim making so much self inflicted blunder!
Thanked goodness for Anthony Loke who is the poster boy for Dap nowadays! Anthony Loke has done very well! Even majority malays support him more than PM Anwar! This has been good for PH in general!
I think the weakeast links in unity government are Zahid Hamidi, Fahmi and the rest of PM Anwar favorite boys!
Rafizi Ramli has been doing some good with his domestic economy initiatives which i personally think are quite good and high impact!
So will current few months help PH! Unfortunately, i have my doubts! But then again, what do i know!
We should see after state elections are over! I believe, what holding majority malays from supporting PH is the fact that PM Anwar favoritism towards selected group of leaders who are not favored and well liked by rakyat! And they are not competent as well!
In short, rakyat and majority malays still have lack of trust and confidence towards PH especially after the disastrous 22 months under Mahathir! The bitter after taste is still there!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-04-30 15:12 | Report Abuse

Of course there are attempts to bring down current unity govenment! The latest one is the planned coup of Daim Mahathir to bribe a dozen or more lawmakers to resign so by elections can be held!
Then again, such tactic may be fruitless as party has the privilege not to hold by elections due to anti hopping law! Meaning, even if this dozen or so lawmakers resign, their seats remain with party and no by election is needed! Instead party will replace them with appointees!
So there goes Daim Mahathir one billion for nothing!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-04-30 15:15 | Report Abuse

By June, Rafizi Ramli should announce a new initiative where unemployed and underemploy youths will be given chance to participate in high salary employment after going into courses and trainings!
Actually this is not new as Najib too has done the same thing, only the name will be different!
Anyway, i hope this will be game changer for PH!

The_JQuestion

1,578 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2023-04-30 16:56 | Report Abuse

Main strike is freeze acc ! charge muhyiddin !!
obviously PN is at the losing factor.... they may find it difficult to defend certain seats and UNITY is set to crush them at the Urban states ....... Unity gov is stable more so becasue anwar gave hajiji the assurance... he has sabah + sarawak support no way its going down at any way ,, thanks to east malaysian comrades !! not because of the unstable WM politcal scenes as always... selfish and greed

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-04-30 21:25 | Report Abuse

Actually Daim Mahathir is trying hard to bring down unity government! Mohiden is basically die standing now! The moment Bersatu account was frozen, he can't do much!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-05-01 04:26 | Report Abuse

Oh, and of course the big stumbling block, Zahid! This dude will destroy Anwar sooner rather than later!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz