Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-05-26 15:43 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

16 comment(s). Last comment by nicholas99 2023-05-29 11:29

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-05-26 15:48 | Report Abuse

Well, there's PM Anwar film which is snubbed by malaysians! Even among hardcore reformasi seniors are not interested at all!
This is predicament of once darling of reform movement! Let's call it, the blue wave!
Yeah, once upon a time, there was a blue wave! PM Anwar was an icon! He promised to overhaul our corrupted system and rakyat would enjoy best of the best!
Today, we are back to square one! Gone is the word 'reformasi' instead we are fed with 'reforbasi'!
The final nail will come after state elections! Where fuel subsidy will be removed! So where is the 'ini hari jadi PM, besok turun harga minyak' mantra!
PM Anwar made too much promises and delivered nothing in the end!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-05-26 15:51 | Report Abuse

Before you shot me, please! I too like everybody else really really rooting for PM Anwar! Like most of us, we sighted breath of relief after PH managed to form unity government!
But at last, the blue wave has died! And we are now facing green wave which will be another phony political cycle in Malaysia!
Except the green wave will end Malaysia for gone!
Pas lead government are filled with dumbass who knows nothing about running this nation except scream and shouting about their fake Islam!
Islam can move on without malays! But malays will lose out their privileges the moment Pas capture Putrajaya!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-05-26 15:55 | Report Abuse

I think most of us are regretting for believing the blue wave! Najib was far better!
And i am very sure majority malays will regret believing in green wave! But let them taste it!
Malaysia will be same group as Cambodia few decades from now! Where lawlessness will run the day!
Pas doesn't know how to balance good and evil! Take gambling for example! You cannot get rid of gambling! So you legalized it to collect tax! Totally banning outright will only help create a thriving black market! And the underworld bosses will rule over enforcements!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-05-26 15:56 | Report Abuse

Coming back to PM Anwar! He has not learn from his past! In fact he is treating his supporters like dumbass!
He is still so shiok over himself! And yet to get of the honeymoon period!

Zhuge_Liang

2,360 posts

Posted by Zhuge_Liang > 2023-05-26 21:50 | Report Abuse

Let DSAI tries his best, not tested yet.
May be DSAI will be the best PM of Malaysia at all time.
Let him rule for 5 years, then you can comment.
Not attacking him all day long.
Very sad to read your comments.

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-05-28 22:48 | Report Abuse

Zhuge! Wise man once said, never expect a mediocre to perform outstandingly! PM Anwar is all talk but the truth is he is below average! His time has past!

izoklse

5,203 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2023-05-28 22:58 | Report Abuse

Latest info, PAS & BERSATU in fighting due to Mooo family court case.

The_JQuestion

1,511 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2023-05-28 23:36 | Report Abuse

ALL talk like Moo enrich and take gov money for himself??? and scare investor away with P-A-S u mmg macai terbaik u wan go back ride horse and tanam ur padi ka

The_JQuestion

1,511 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2023-05-28 23:37 | Report Abuse

we shall see no more rm 50 to buy cheap student votes.... less money politics who wins?? I can guess easily..

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-05-29 00:07 | Report Abuse

Mohiden is even worst! Totally not fit to be PM! Sabri is perhaps the worst of the worst! Only invested Bahasa during his overseas trips, which is total waste of rakyat money!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-05-29 00:10 | Report Abuse

Sorry to say this but Najib was perhaps the most prudent PM Malaysia ever had! His mistakes were getting catch in 1MDB scandal, allowing too many corrupted warlords walked all over him and also floating RON95!
But i believe RON95 did the most damage to him because the constant change in fuel prices really affected our daily lives!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-05-29 00:12 | Report Abuse

As i see it PM Anwar 2nd term is out of the question! He simply doesn't listen to experts and sentiment on the ground! He is so full of himself! And with his inflated ego, i believe PH will also go down because of him!

izoklse

5,203 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2023-05-29 00:25 | Report Abuse

[[LIVE]] 28.5.23 Hadi sahkan ada tawaran sertai Kerajaan Madani? Sebab?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HwSs1lddcE

The_JQuestion

1,511 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2023-05-29 00:29 | Report Abuse

Three ministries and an agency achieved the platinum category in the Malaysian Government Performance Index (MyGPI) 2022 with a score of 90% and above, the highest category in the index.
again cheap talk that this gov is mediocre when they did more than any other gov no proof just talk CHEAP like bursa

DickyMe

14,320 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2023-05-29 11:24 | Report Abuse

Hopeless Malay leaders! Not visionary, no brain, bodoh sombong!

nicholas99

9,820 posts

Posted by nicholas99 > 2023-05-29 11:29 | Report Abuse

macam tu ma.. talk race la.. this is how they earn ticket. never self-reflect. because they are perfect.. lol. they should know when negara fail.. government is the one responsible. bukan rakyat rakyat yang tiada power.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz