Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-20 22:53 | Report Abuse

Poltiics!

Be the first to like this.

32 comment(s). Last comment by The_JQuestion 2023-06-22 12:09

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-20 22:55 | Report Abuse

Recently there was movie about Anwar! Nobody bother to watch! In fact the responds so low that even cinemas suffered losses even from day one!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-20 23:00 | Report Abuse

We hear PM Anwar making press statement almost daily! But again, the enthusiasm from rakyat remain super mild!
And soon we will face state elections! I am sure PM Anwar will fly here and there using private heli provided by his tycoons! I doubt 'reforbasi' will gain any attention!
The truth of the matter is, PM Anwar is not popular! Even Najib can pull the blinds easily! Najib persona is much bigger despite not even contesting!
Unfortunately for PM Anwar, his rhetoric nowadays is considered 'basi' by rakyat! Expired in english word!
PM Anwar rely on conviction by words! By talks! By ceramahs! In short, talkdikk! That's all! Result so far so few to remember! Except that he is very well loved by other Asean leaders for some reason!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-20 23:01 | Report Abuse

Wise man say, it's better to show how much fish you have caught than to brag how good a fisherman you are! And that goes to PM Anwar! You see, talk is one thing! But to deliver is totally different thingy! You can only go so far by talking talking talking!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-20 23:02 | Report Abuse

Self branding as the best finance minister the world has even seen, his economic performance is a fail! Just like how 77% of our younger generation fail their SPM! Which is a sad story of Malaysia! Where one brag of accomplishment but when tested, total lousy!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-20 23:04 | Report Abuse

My say, PM Anwar will not get his 2nd term! Don't blame green wave! Or blame previous governments! Instead get a good 2nd hand mirror from 2 ringgit shop and ask yourself, are you a fake!

The_JQuestion

1,523 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2023-06-20 23:30 | Report Abuse

Tobby anti anwar pro najis.... u go see imdb review not 1mdb ya.... u are the 1 star guys vs 10 star guys , enjoy forever being 1 star and salty
Jokers... laughable and why malaysia is made a joke like JC did

The_JQuestion

1,523 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2023-06-20 23:35 | Report Abuse

by the way tobby anwar went to jail... this is his story, 1 star crybabies he went to jail for u alls .... fake???? u mean najis at jail also fake ? stop dreaming pls

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-20 23:53 | Report Abuse

JQ! I guess you are among the dwindle Anwar fan club! Must be tiny club to begin with!

DickyMe

14,363 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2023-06-21 00:02 | Report Abuse

He does not care about it. He will be in eighties come next election.

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-21 00:17 | Report Abuse

Dickyme! Almost accurate! I will be 70 when GE16 hits!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-21 04:44 | Report Abuse

I am really really really hoping i am wrong about PM Anwar! Because if he is as fake as i believe he is, we are tossed! He finally got be PM, but not with mandate! That's one thing! But after decades of telling us that he is very talented and capable, that credibility will become his worst liability!
We are now at the same situation when he was MOF! Where bursa and ringgit hit low! Has foreign funds figure PM Anwar weakness that we are not aware of! Because if that is the case, they will play PM Anwar left and right!
And if again, my assesment is correct, we will revisit ringgit at 5.00 once again! The same level when Anwar was MOF! Deja vo is not something we like to see!

abc333

1,492 posts

Posted by abc333 > 2023-06-21 11:46 | Report Abuse

thanks FortuneBull777, Malaysia need more ppl like you !

qqq47660

8,709 posts

Posted by qqq47660 > 2023-06-21 12:32 | Report Abuse

Posted by ELM111 > 2 hours ago | Report Abuse

Malaysian have no better choice. The other side is ISIS State!
===========

that is the hand Malaysia is dealt.

qqq47660

8,709 posts

Posted by qqq47660 > 2023-06-21 12:34 | Report Abuse

anwar and his rahmah is ok..........

except rahmah means mercy and compassion and stock market don't like mercy and compassion.

qqq47660

8,709 posts

Posted by qqq47660 > 2023-06-21 12:34 | Report Abuse

capitalism is very cruel ...u don't know meh?

qqq47660

8,709 posts

Posted by qqq47660 > 2023-06-21 12:36 | Report Abuse

what we can do is sit through this period

The_JQuestion

1,523 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2023-06-21 13:21 | Report Abuse

Maybe we reassess after the election .... ringgit may rebound, now our unstable political landscape is affecting it
due to tobby and GANG( moodin + hamjah + Hadid ) keep wanting anwar to be replaced :))

qqq47660

8,709 posts

Posted by qqq47660 > 2023-06-21 13:26 | Report Abuse

ted by The_JQuestion > 3 minutes ago | Report Abuse

Maybe we reassess after the election .

======

this is what it is......its not known yet how malays will vote in August.

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-21 16:12 | Report Abuse

Some people with get so triggered if one try to criticized Anwar for what he is! But remember! He is No.1 in Malaysia! And if No.1 doesn't perform, Malaysia and rakyat will suffer as a whole!
The responsibility of No.1 is extremely heavy! I am not insulting Anwar but to maybe inject some reality in current situation! I would love to be proven wrong!
I would love to apologize to Anwar is he turns out to be as talented and fantastic as he claim to be! But we are not seeing that at all at the moment! Perhaps in the future but please, don't make us wait until GE16 comes knocking! By then it will be too late to say, look, give me another chance! I am your only hope! I was Malaysia best MOF! I could turn Malaysia economy overnight! You can only crywolf few times! But once all the sheeps are goner, the crywolf boy can only cry and cry and cry!

Posted by Cryptolover > 2023-06-21 16:18 | Report Abuse

He's kinda just proven himself to be another tin kosong. Fly everywhere to meet other leaders, everyday post on socmed as if he's an influencer but in the end, no real statistics to back up. Plus, he's trying so damn hard to please the malays.. rahmah this, rahmah that.. everything have to be linked to Islam, i get that he need malay votes but damn.. sometimes i wonder why he is not in PAS

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-21 16:36 | Report Abuse

Cryptolover! Yeah, actually Anwar initially wanted to join Pas! In fact back in the 80s, Pas already made grand path for Anwar to be their spiritual leader! But Umno go to him first! That's why Umno during Anwar's time was so islamic! Combine Mahathir and Anwar we saw 'tuan melayu' card been flashed like no tomorrow!

The_JQuestion

1,523 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2023-06-21 17:09 | Report Abuse

u stone age mentality tobby... u like farming and mining ......
u want PM to print money for u... give u rm 500 or rm 2000 then u happy forever br1m lover

Income

10,389 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-06-21 17:42 | Report Abuse

Tobby, I see you blame Pmx. But you also no suggestion how Pmx can help Msia. You and Pmx also no true achievements. Pot calling the Kettle Black. Haha 😂

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-21 18:06 | Report Abuse

Income! I have repeatably put forth that Malaysia need good fiscal policies! Adopt Najib fiscal policies! It worked and we have been 2 recession and hardly felt the impact!
Bring back GST! Bring back 6 working days and increase minimum salary to 2k!
Cut down civil service by 1/3! Remove corrupt civil servants! And dig into those who already retired and charge corrupt ones so that their pension can be cut off!
Reduce subsidies slowly by increase RON95 fuel price to RM2.15!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-21 18:09 | Report Abuse

I am not like those who only like to critize and play throw rock hide behind bushes! Rakyat need to realise we cannot afford same old same and whine all the time! There's method to it and it's painful! But we need to accept good measures to secure better future for future malaysians!
But what we see now is the regression of Malaysia! It's alarming! SPM failure rate at 77%! Working hours reduce and increase in minimum salary! Malaysia are been leave out for sure!

Posted by Cryptolover > 2023-06-21 18:18 | Report Abuse

our economy needs a serious overhaul, need to abolish racial favoritism, stop making non sense U-turns every month, stop politicizing every single issue under the sky, encourage competitiveness. But of course the bottom question is, which political party will be willing to forth such drastic movement as it will only be met with alot of rejection by certain groups.

Just look at what sector are growing in Malaysia past few years.. its gig economy which usually difficult to draw in new high tech stuff, so in the end everyone get stuck in the middle and lower class only, then they start chastise the T20

chinaman

3,219 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2023-06-21 19:12 | Report Abuse

last time under opposition talk bad, talk cork, barking, talk nonsense also scored points. now is gomen must walk the talk, prove its worth. 6 months gone but nothing achieved so far. 15 years selangor under pakatun- any contribution? can list down?

chinaman

3,219 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2023-06-21 19:15 | Report Abuse

rohingya also can enter local U whereas many local Chinese entry denied. MY mana ni?

Income

10,389 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-06-21 19:52 | Report Abuse

Tobby, your suggestions are the best but will any party willing to ask the biggest race and all Msia to bite the bullet??? Surely any party doing what you are suggesting… will be booted out in the next GE. No doubt about that.

The_JQuestion

1,523 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2023-06-21 20:44 | Report Abuse

tobby normalll... u see the 1 star review at anwar: untold story ... say actor ugly , fake acting , quality movie lousy
kuat complain same style like tobby kuat complain and crybaby saja and ignore TRUTH and uphold FAKE stories that meet his agendas , TYPICALL laaa

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-21 23:31 | Report Abuse

JQ! I did watch in online though, yeah i agree, the actor who play Anwar was bloody fake! In fact totally replicated every single Anwar persona! I guess a fake can play a fake very well!

The_JQuestion

1,523 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2023-06-22 12:09 | Report Abuse

wher u watch online... can give me link?? u so UPDATED can get online movie so fast ... POWER cakap besar no need batas

Post a Comment
Market Buzz