Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-07-12 15:19 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by stockraider 2023-07-14 11:14

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-07-12 15:26 | Report Abuse

Next month will see state erections for 6 states! And as predicted the 3 stooges of PN will replay the same tune!
Mahathir will flash his 'tuan melayu' card! Hadi will shout high and low of his Islam card! And Mohiden, playing the already outdated Abah role play will flash his EPF card! I mean, how many times should the poor segment of malaysians continue to withdraw their EPF when in reality, they have none left!
What good does this 3 stooges do for majority malays! I can't think of anything useful!
They continue to be in the yesteryears of Malaysia! In fact current Gen Y and Z should not even vote for this type of political dinosaurs! Why let your grandparents who are over 70s and one almost hitting 100 to manage your future! It's hilarious!
Even me and wifey dare not manage our son future given todays complex life! I mean, what do i and wifey know! In fact we actually listen to him! If not for my son, me and wifey will still be living in KL! But thanks to my son, we migrant to Johor years ago and it was the best decision ever!
And yeah, current Gen Y and Z need to face the reality that the current 3 stooges of PN have nothing to offer to them! In fact there's no future for Malaysia if current generations give power to this 3 political stooges!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-07-12 15:29 | Report Abuse

Majority malays hopefully open up their minds towards future leaders like Anthony Loke and Rafizi Rahim! They will be our next PM! If majority malays support this shift!
Don't worry about malay special rights and position of Islam! It's on very solid ground! What matter the most is that malays continue to enjoy VVIP support to perform their umrah in Mecca! Don't take this for granted! Other Asean countries are treated like pariahs in Mecca! Only malays so far given such privilege! Don't ruin it! You know Hadi is Saudi enemy! Why make your lives difficult for nothing!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-07-12 15:30 | Report Abuse

Malay special rights and position of Islam is none issue! The Lims are not given any position in unity governemnt hence the zero race religion toxic game played by the Lims no longer apply!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2023-07-14 11:14 | Report Abuse

U can have all the priviledges, schools & mosques but without working on a comprehensive effecitive policy & efficient implementation, msia will still suffered poor economic fundamental mah!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz