Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-08-07 20:06 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

18 comment(s). Last comment by ahbah 2023-08-08 16:30

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-08-07 20:10 | Report Abuse

It have been extra busy this few weeks! My part time property business is booming! Me and wifey have beeen to and fro Singapore like almost daily! It has taken toll on us old birds! So we are taking few days off but our phones keep ringing! Even our daughter in law is complaining that she barely has time for her baby daughter! Preparing all those paper works indeed has become her full time job now!
So we have to employ one assistant for her! Luckily one of our neighbor who has finish STPM helps around! Boy, we never imagine at our retirement to have 2nd career!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-08-07 20:16 | Report Abuse

Anyway, the state elections will reach climax soon! And based on my wassap group, the jury is hard to predict! The silent majority indeed very silent! And on the campaign grounds, it seems PN has run out of steam with their usually toxic 3R play!
On PH side, they employ less dirty tactics and Rafizi Rahim has played his role very well in educating and explaining to voters!
On social media front, i am quite dissapointed that PAS no longer use half naked ladies to promote their party! This half naked ladies indeed has made green wave very strong during GE15! Indeed we have those fake holymen making the same islamic rhetoric! The anti DAP is not making big impact as the Lims are taking hackseat during this state elections!
However, it's quite disappointing too that most of Penang candidates are LGE kakis! So basically CM Chow will be forced to deal with hardheads if they win!
I dare not predict how this state elections will turn out! Perhaps we will see status quo remains which is the best outcome! But if PN dent Selangor and Penang, then Malaysia will go down the drain!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-08-07 20:20 | Report Abuse

I urge every single local chinese and indians to come out and vote! Because we cannot afford to see worst case outcome for this state elections!
And perhaps, i hope that majority malays will vote with wisdom rather than be influenced with the old broken 'Demi bangsa agama dan negara' from PN front!
There's nothing to worry if PH wins! Because like it or not, local chinese and indians population are dwindling! And eventually Malaysia will see homogenous population of malays in decades to come! And the fact that many local chinese men are marrying malay ladies which strangely becoming a new norm nowadays!
And i am glad to see more and more chinese candidates who are field by PH who are very fluent in bahasa and sensitive towards majority malays! This is perhaps good development on PH side!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-08-07 20:21 | Report Abuse

However, Zahid Hamidi has been a big spoiler for PH during this campaign period! He seems not understand that making public bribe is a big no no! PH had become apologetic due to his blunders!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-08-07 20:24 | Report Abuse

Overall, i am satisfied with PH no nonsense campaigns! But will it translate into PH voters! We don't know!
As for PN, their campaigns have been the same stale and toxic rhetorics! Nothing new and nothing to see! But unfortunately, they do have massive followers who will shallow everything!
This is where the silent majority of malays play their play! Will they vote with wisdom for betterment! Or will they go along with anger and unfound fear! Even five foot fortune tellers will not dare to predict!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-08-07 20:35 | Report Abuse

To majority malays, PH has clearly outline the benefits for majority malays during their terms! Majority malays will only have more advantage with PH than PN!
Big investors are coming! And majority malays youth will be trained and employed in this high skilled international companies!
As for local chinese and indians, we are minorities! Either you adapt to changing Malaysia or find yourselves unable to adapt!
My take, learn to speak bahasa fluently! Get better understand of majority malays culture! Don't flash victim card!
Those who work hard will harvest the reward! From my our experience, Malaysia is indeed blessed me with great opportunities in the past!
Been born poor, gone through painful struggles in the past and now able to retire with millions, i have no reason to flash been victimize in Malaysia! And my son who was initially dumbass in primary chinese school and decision to transfer his to kebangsaan school so he can coup with sencondary schooling has been a blessing in disguise! After his STPM, he was offered to civil engineering in UM but he opted to further his studies in Singapore! Today, my son speaks bahasa extremely well thanks to his years in kebangsaan secondary school! And he also speaks mandarin well as he covered his basics during primary chinese schooling! The reason why we didn't send him to secondary chinese school is because, he simply felt overwhelmingly pressured! The thing is, kebangsaan offered him the chance to dial down and show his true potential! Fortunately, he didn't marry a malay lady, of else he has to forgo his favorite pork noddle! Hihihaha!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-08-07 20:39 | Report Abuse

And to PN, please dont play the same stale and toxic race card! Today, many malays are half chinese! In fact Sanusi is also a half chinese and yet he dare to say he is full malay!
Come on, if you throw a stone, you will surely hit half chinese malay! And i hope half chinese malays will educate hardcore PN supporters that almost 70% malays nowadays have chinese, indians, arab descendants!

Selina888

306 posts

Posted by Selina888 > 2023-08-07 20:42 | Report Abuse

IT is so obvious as to who is the better team from the past months. All the signs are there .

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-08-07 21:07 | Report Abuse

And to the dwindling chauvinistic dumbass who always play victim and insult malays, you may in fact insult a half chinese malays! Yeah, nowadays, you can't even tell someone is real malay or half chinese malay!

qqq47660

8,707 posts

Posted by qqq47660 > 2023-08-08 00:11 | Report Abuse

in a few days we will have the results.

speakup

25,078 posts

Posted by speakup > 2023-08-08 07:38 | Report Abuse

lu undi PN, habis our Bull Run! Habis! Tamat! Foreign fund semua lari! Dah guarantee

speakup

25,078 posts

Posted by speakup > 2023-08-08 07:39 | Report Abuse

VOTE PAKATAN HARAPAN for more Bull Run! Your money at stake! Vote for your investments, vote for PAKATAN HARAPAN!

Zhuge_Liang

2,364 posts

Posted by Zhuge_Liang > 2023-08-08 09:30 | Report Abuse

If PN win big in these 6-state elections, I think the foreign investors will not come back to invest in Malaysia being the stock market (KLSE) or other big industries.
Listen to PH ceramah, you should know that billions of investments will pour into Malaysia especially Chinese, Arab, German, Brunei, USA and also Singaporean if PH able to win big.
The message is very clear and written on the wall.
Decide yourself which party you want to vote.

Of course I want to see a second super bull run like 1993 to happen again in Malaysia. Please note that at that time, DSAI is the finance minister in 1993.
Malaysian stock market KLSE suffered a bear market since 1997/8, so far the FBMKLCI moved up north < 200 points since the high of 1994 whereas Jakarta Stock Exchange JSX moved up around 850%.
KLSE did not perform well because of unstable government in the last 5 years. How many country can afford to change 5 Prime Ministers within 5 years ?
Please note that foreign investors do not like TDM, hence KLSE did not perform well after 1998.
Please note that once Malaysia has a stable government and the unity government has 2/3 majority in the parliament, the foreigners will view it as a stable government.
Then foreign investments will pour in urgently because foreign funds like DSAI as our PM.
Give DSAI a chance to rule for 5 to 10 years to clean up the corruption of this country.
Once there is a minimum corruption in Malaysia, KLSE will be in a bull market.

Thank carefully and decide yourself. The final decision is always yours.

felet404

76 posts

Posted by felet404 > 2023-08-08 10:33 | Report Abuse

support PH +1

The_JQuestion

1,519 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2023-08-08 13:38 | Report Abuse

yeap, u r wrong. Zahid knows what the ppl of terengganu wants. They may take it back !! dont be surprised, tobby ! zahid is a grandmaster just as anwar ! he already change his looks , he is oppa of tgganu now

DickyMe

14,355 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2023-08-08 14:25 | Report Abuse

The Malays benefit all the time by default immaterial of which party forms the government.
Suckers are the nons!

qqq47660

8,707 posts

Posted by qqq47660 > 2023-08-08 15:14 | Report Abuse

not surprising every body plays race religion royalty in a democracy.

ahbah

6,059 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2023-08-08 16:30 | Report Abuse

Why no one plays UP our Bursa n our country development ?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz