Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-08-13 19:13 | Report Abuse

Investment!

Be the first to like this.

21 comment(s). Last comment by EngineeringProfit 2023-09-10 08:20

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-08-13 19:16 | Report Abuse

Of course political analyts wil have field days! But the thing is, state erections is over!
The outcome is not as bad as predicted! Status quo remains! It could have been worse if GE15 and state erections held together!
Beside PHBN only been government for the last 8 months! And i say they did a good job! Stable government too! Only PN keep shaking things up for BN to quit unity government!
Bare in mind, this unity government is decreed from Agong! All politicians must respect this very constitution alliance!
And bare in mind too, PN was given a chance to form government with PH first! BN was 2nd choice! Remember that!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-08-13 19:18 | Report Abuse

So for me, after this few days, i won't even touch on politics anymore! Beside, i am way too busy lately!
I will invest more in bursa if foreign funds convincingly flows in! But at the moment i would just stay aside!
Beside, i do bought some stocks and they are still in paper loses! So i can't say much! I also dare not average down!
Just let it be and see if PMX can do wonder! Hopefully!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-08-13 19:19 | Report Abuse

So all up to unity government to stop politicking and do their job! Learn from Rafizi! Just focus on task! Zero politic! That's what rakyat what to see really!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2023-08-13 19:27 | Report Abuse

Yes, be careful. We wait for clear bullish market only play ok

izoklse

5,204 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2023-08-13 19:29 | Report Abuse

With current situation Malay are totally rejecting PMX in Malay heartland and even in some mix seat. Even in N9 PN made inroad and almost make a surprise. I wonder what will happen to PMX and PH if without UMNO. UMNO we sure will become dinosaur if they not for any cooperation with PN. But what going to happen to PH. They almost lost Selangor and N9 as many place secure small majority. PH could depend on DAP only. This is crazy. Both PH and BN need to work together if they want to stop this green extremist monster.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2023-08-13 19:36 | Report Abuse

You must have just waken up today. Sleeping for the past 5 years or what! Analyse GE14, GE15, and this PRN voting pattern. As predicted and very consistent. As I said, absence of big bro in this mega coalition is a blessing. Ai and zh got the solid 20% progressive mmlay support - faithful and not lalang that will sway with some$$$$. They got solid bornean support too for good. Now, set politics aside. Let paass be busy and occupied with state building business - minding their own business

ocbc

919 posts

Posted by ocbc > 2023-08-14 00:31 | Report Abuse

Time to start work for AI gov , do it right for upcoming 5 years and let Kedah , Kelantan ,Trenggaru to realise how stupxd to dick their own well for clean water.

izoklse

5,204 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2023-08-14 01:00 | Report Abuse

I never saw PMX crying in front of Zahid. I dont know what happen that night but that is the first time i saw that and i feel it is bad that Malay done that to PMX after all he trying to do for the community and country and i hope PMX never give up. Something that they discuss that made PMX tears drop.

Sslee

4,720 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2023-08-14 07:00 | Report Abuse

No more after Aug 12 - Anwar - YouTube https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D30bhFH-l8c

Sslee

4,720 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2023-08-14 07:15 | Report Abuse

All need to work together or alse we will fall far behind our neighbor countries.

I workad as expat in Indonesia because of my special skil in oleo-chemical and I do not want to see in year to come Malaysians need to work as cheap labour in neighbour countries.

My second son who study in NUS and now working in Singapore already a Singapore PR.

Yesterday me joining a morning chi kung exercise class and I was impressed with local indonesians that sang their national anthem and waving their merah-putih flag in preparation for their national day on 17 Aug.

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2023-08-14 07:18 | Report Abuse

If education system remains unchanged, the green monster will only grow stronger.
Meanwhile, federal government should focus more on Borneo.

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2023-08-14 07:38 | Report Abuse

Emphasize on science and mathematics in class, religious subjects to be made as subjects of choice, start from kindergarten.

Sslee

4,720 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2023-08-14 07:52 | Report Abuse

I once working as shift manager in Kemaman with an international company Tioxide producing TIO2. The company have a policy to recuit local poor from surrounding area to help them to earn a consistant salarly as labor workers doing packing job so no qualification required.

But unfortunately many resign after a few weeks as they cannot adept to working shift especailly night shift lifestyle.

So no point bringing petro chemical industries to Terengganu, it is better to teach/help local how to be productive farmer or fisherman.

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 2023-08-14 08:36 | Report Abuse

PRN is over. The results 3-3.

PH can now move forward less hindered to implement their manifesto and reforms. Hopefully, by the next election, PRU 16, PH has gained the trust of a portion of the majority to be re-elected into government again.

These various reforms will remain even should the government changes in the future; and will be for the greater good of ALL Malaysians. Just like the anti-hopping law, misbehaving politicians are put in their places to respect their masters: the people who elected them.

The fight against corruption should continue and relentlessly too. The might of the law should be applied onto those who are proven corrupt to stop this destructive activity which has festered for too long. Imprisonment should be imposed on those found guilty of corruption.

Hopefully, with new measures and political will, the GDP will grow in a healthy way to benefit ALL Malaysians.

C+G + I + (X-I) = GDP

Leakages from the economy due to corruption and wastages (L) can be represented thus in this formula:

C+G+I+(X-I) - L = GDP

By reducing L, the Malaysian economy will be for the better. Given a more stable government and with four and half year with no political tests ahead, this means political stability.

With political stability, hopefully Malaysia can attract more FDI as elucidated by PM Anwar Ibrahim.

Malaysian can look forward to 4.5 years of economic growth and political calm.

ahbah

6,059 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2023-08-14 12:20 | Report Abuse

Not just stop politics for the next few yrs, but stop the politics forever lah!
the politics are simply taklat guna for our Bursa n our country economy.

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 2023-08-14 13:19 | Report Abuse

ahbah

We need to mature politically. Now, they are throwing mud at each other.
Hopefully, the politicians are cleansed and cleaner going forward. Then, no need to fight for survival and can focus on developing and delivering.
Yet to be seen, but let us at least, be hopeful.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2023-08-15 12:53 | Report Abuse

Rubbish analysis loh!
Actually both PH & BN did not manage to arrest the green wave conservative narrative loh!

The election shows 50% support the unity Govt & 50% support PN loh!

This is a nice position to work on loh.....as Anwar still have more than 4 yrs to tackle the issue loh!

Just simply throwing money to jakim, tahfiz and mosques will not help loh....bcos PAS is entrenched in their islamic narratives mah!

Thus should start with the islamic madani concept instead.....make it a concept for all islamic education from schools, university, madrasah and all muslim teachers must know it, bcos this is a very progressive islamic concept that islamic world had achieve incredible success over 400 yrs in fact has become super power during this era loh!

"History of Madani & its Success " should be proud of by all muslim in the world loh!

During this period the muslim had gain so much success where it became a world super power and its religion spread all over the world and in fact many people wanted to be muslim, bcos they like & trust this madani progressive islamic government loh!

And Anwar rightfully adopted this " Madani concept" but the govt must educate its Ummah! l

Coming back to Anwar.....he is actually not popular with the conservative malays....he manage only to pull about 20% to 30% malay support loh!

He should start working on his unpopularity among the malays loh....start with the low hanging fruits " Permatang Puah".......win back his fortress loh!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2023-08-15 16:46 | Report Abuse

Yes, he fails his comrade big time. He fails to play a bigger game by countering with bigger narratives.

For examples:

Across board Anak2 msia transracial unity vs narrow minded, small hearted ethnofanatocentric greenwave mantra

Diversity and pluralism for better country sustainability and prosperity vs counterproductive anti-variability with risk of poor survivability

Ask what you can do for the country vs What the country can do for the parasitic penggerak ummmah and public fund sucking gangs

Etc, etc, etc

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2023-08-30 18:27 | Report Abuse

No way - GREENWAVE is unstoppable (except in Bursa)

barbosa

1 posts

Posted by barbosa > 2023-09-10 00:19 | Report Abuse

It's indeed fascinating to see how the political landscape evolves after every election, especially with the state elections just concluding. I agree that the outcome has been better than many pundits predicted, and it's refreshing to see the resilience of the status quo. PHBN's performance over the last 8 months has been noteworthy. It'll be interesting to see how the dynamics play out in the unity government moving forward, considering the Agong's decree and the underlying constitutional implications. However, I would argue that while PN might have been the first choice, it's essential for all parties involved to work collaboratively for the greater good of the nation.
https://retrobowl.pro/

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2023-09-10 08:20 | Report Abuse

The less evil thing to do next is gerrymandering to stop greenwave's overambitious advancement into urbanised territories in the next GE; while strengthening my side - our borneans' vote bank by focusing and emphasizing on multiracial, pluralism and progressive national agenda

Post a Comment
Market Buzz