Posted by EngineeringProfit > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

When a country’s debt becomes too high and it faces challenges in repaying it, governments must make tough decisions to cut back on public spending, particularly focusing on eliminating misallocated funds. Cutting back to zero misallocation is critical to ensure that public resources are used efficiently and to prevent the debt burden from spiraling out of control.

Be the first to like this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by EngineeringProfit 4 hours ago

In overseas gomen spend all the Rakyats' money. Keep borrowing till bertrillion-trillion hutang keliling pinggang. Rakyat kais pagi makan pagi. The metaphor "bagai kera di hutan diberi susu, anak di rumah mati kelaparan" suggests a situation where outsiders are prioritized while local citizens suffer, likening it to feeding monkeys in the forest while one's own children starve at home. This perspective criticizes Malaysian politicians for extending medical treatment and hospitality to Palestinians, potentially neglecting pressing local needs.

Sayangkan Rakyat, subsidi dikurang-hilangkan; sayangkan pengundi setia, cukai ditambah-tambahkan. "First-class smartly self-serving korek korek leaders & frogliticians" alludes to political corruption and opportunistic behavior. It implies that Malaysia’s leadership is more focused on personal gain than addressing the needs of the population. "Frogliticians" refers to politicians who switch allegiances for personal or political advantage.

Jack Khan

1,294 posts

Posted by Jack Khan > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

Kadang kadang Sayang itu akhibatnya merosakkan ! Banyak politik macam tu, dia bagi rm1 kepada rakyat tapi sendiri simpan rm9. lepas 20 tahun baru kata gov baru bodoh tapi sebab rm1 itu lah rakyat susah 20 tahun kemudian.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 4 hours ago | Report Abuse

Oh, how wonderful! While the rest of us "kais pagi makan pagi, kais petang makan petang" (scraping by day by day), living paycheck to paycheck and wondering how to stretch our meager Ringgit, the Malaysian peacekeeping battalion (Malbatt) 850-11 in Lebanon is ordered to just sit tight. Imagine that! No more patrols, no more logistics, no more movements. What a dream come true!

I bet they must be having it rough, right? Sitting in a foreign country, all safe and sound, doing absolutely nothing—meanwhile, I’m sitting here at home figuring out how to "patrol" the grocery store for the cheapest eggs. Maybe they can lend me some of their spare time to figure out why my electricity bill keeps going up when I’ve barely turned on the lights.

But don’t worry, we’re all in this together. I'm sure their sacrifices in not patrolling Lebanon are just as difficult as me deciding which meal to skip today to afford tomorrow's commute. Thank goodness we have such "heroes" protecting us while we battle the real war—surviving this daily economic battlefield back home.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 4 hours ago | Report Abuse

Ah yes, and let's not forget the cherry on top: the massive compensation paid to the families of soldiers killed while doing absolutely nothing in Lebanon. You know, the kind of money that could buy a house—or at least pay off **Ah Long** (loan sharks) debts for us regular folks who’ve never even seen a proper pay raise. But hey, isn’t it heartwarming? While we’re down here kais pagi makan pagi, they get the *ultimate jackpot* if something happens to them during this "dangerous" sit-and-wait operation in Lebanon.

Let’s just take a moment to appreciate the irony here. Some poor souls in our B40 community can work 50 years, retire with nothing but an aching back and an empty bank account, yet if a soldier happens to die on this high-stakes "patrolling" of his barracks in Lebanon, suddenly the government opens its treasure chest and out pours millions in compensation. Oh, but don’t worry! It’s not like our everyday lives are risky or anything. I mean, crossing a busy road or trying not to get sick because we can't afford medical bills isn't nearly as dangerous as, you know, sitting in Lebanon waiting for a patrol order.

It’s such a relief to know that our country’s priorities are in the right place. While we’re sitting in our kampungs rationing rice and trying to survive another round of price hikes, at least we can sleep soundly knowing that someone, somewhere, far away, is generously compensated if things go south.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz