4 people like this.

224 comment(s). Last comment by Fat Cat Tim Buddy 2013-03-03 15:43

tptan45

388 posts

Posted by tptan45 > 2012-07-18 09:58 | Report Abuse

Right. Just like 4D. You are already a winner if you don't buy.

Posted by A Ghani Muda > 2012-07-18 10:08 | Report Abuse

Please dont blame others. The choice is yours. You make a call. Dont follow blindly.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,041 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2012-07-18 10:10 | Report Abuse

Dear Ramunia,

How many lots you bought ? Please let me know.

Thank you.

Ooi

stncws

10,260 posts

Posted by stncws > 2012-07-18 10:19 | Report Abuse

Please be clear and precise when you write something and do not mislead other people to go in, this is unethical and unprofessional, you must justify your statement as well in this type of public forum. please disclose if you may have or may not have any compensation.Please be transparent. As you know the EXCEL FUSION INTERNATIONAL, still colleting money eventhough the licence already being revoked by the authorities.

I am not against any form system,courses if it is benificial to us.

GANBATE NEH !!!

Ooi Teik Bee

11,041 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2012-07-18 10:24 | Report Abuse

Dear Ramunia,

Please let me know how many lots you bought, I will buy them back from you at your cost.

Please reply now.

Thank you.

Ooi

ramunia

1,123 posts

Posted by ramunia > 2012-07-18 10:28 | Report Abuse

100000 shares at .505

Posted by baramundi80 > 2012-07-18 10:31 | Report Abuse

Mr Ooi, to be fair and transparent, perhaps you should also mention to all here why you left T3B system to now ShareXpert system. I attended before your preview in T3B system and back then you were very confident T3B system is the best you have so far and that you have made plenty of money using it, that was in end of 2010. Now you're with ShareXpert system and you are now making the same pitch. I think everyone here would like to know. Thank you.

ramunia

1,123 posts

Posted by ramunia > 2012-07-18 10:32 | Report Abuse

Mr.Ooi,thank for that,at least you are sincere,,of course i will not ask you to but my shares..i will just keep for some time..

kl foong

421 posts

Posted by kl foong > 2012-07-18 10:34 | Report Abuse

Ramunia, that's the spirit.
We account for the action/decision we made.
Cheers.

franksoweto

3,425 posts

Posted by franksoweto > 2012-07-18 11:01 | Report Abuse

That's the way to go Ramunia - actually if you read Mr ooi recommendation he said to WAIT for the buy signal. of course we all want to buy when we think some one with more knowledge and experience recommend some stock.Personally I think KHSB is a good stock with much potential. Hopefully it will go up soon and you can make some profit and then take Mr ooi for a treat :)

Posted by sneha kutty > 2012-07-18 11:18 | Report Abuse

i had attended the preview and seem convinced i will attend the preview again today just to be more sure of the decision i m going to make... so lets clear our doubts rather than arguing...

Cheers

tptan45

388 posts

Posted by tptan45 > 2012-07-18 11:24 | Report Abuse

Nothing has been mentioned about the cost.
Maybe Sneha Kutty has an idea?

Posted by sneha kutty > 2012-07-18 11:31 | Report Abuse

Hi to be fair

i will advise you to go for the preview basically less than 4K but i saw value for money

Posted by looncheong > 2012-07-18 11:35 | Report Abuse

Hi Mr. Ooi, will miss your talk tonite as I need to go Indon. Will you be having another one near future? Thanks!

Posted by Ngai Chee Weng > 2012-07-18 13:58 | Report Abuse

"Mr Ooi, to be fair and transparent, perhaps you should also mention to all here why you left T3B system to now ShareXpert system. I attended before your preview in T3B system and back then you were very confident T3B system is the best you have so far and that you have made plenty of money using it, that was in end of 2010. Now you're with ShareXpert system and you are now making the same pitch. I think everyone here would like to know. Thank you"

Ya, I agree. I also attended T3B system by Ooi last time. That time I remember he said he similar thing "16 years always loose money until found T3B System" and I nearly sign up that time and so ngam, both system also from Singapore. Sorry for the suspicious.

CP TEH

374 posts

Posted by CP TEH > 2012-07-18 14:14 | Report Abuse

Hi all

Can we have those silent readers here to clarify, those attended T3B or using the system? I heard many 'stories' about the system.

Now we have sharexpert system. Are you all sure it was from the same Mr Ooi? I don't know as I was too 'young' in markets.

Again, many are ADVICED to use logical common sense.

Thanks

TEH

Posted by Ngai Chee Weng > 2012-07-18 14:20 | Report Abuse

Teh, we just need Ooi to answer these question himself. "Is Mr Ooi conducting preview for T3B System last time?" and if yes, "Why Mr Ooi left T3B system to now ShareXpert system?"

stncws

10,260 posts

Posted by stncws > 2012-07-18 14:26 | Report Abuse

Leaving from one company to another company is common. Leaving from one system to another system is also common, leaving from gmail to yahoo mail is no problem.

The point is ..does he disclosed his benefit, i.e commission from shareXpert system? This system requires monthly subscription.

Why he promote it so hard? to my understanding this is 1-2years system from singapore founder who use to be internet business.

If you are big player, talented, good in calculation,rich, then go for it. otherwise forget it and just follow bro chong, bro cpteh blog

hee hee

kltrader

86 posts

Posted by kltrader > 2012-07-18 14:28 | Report Abuse

FYI.. some old forum posting on T3B system can be found here: http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/721775/all

Not sure if that Mr Ooi who was a trainer for T3B system is the same Mr Ooi who is a trainer for Sharesxpert system today.

Will the real Mr Ooi please stand up? (and clarify :)

Posted by baramundi80 > 2012-07-18 14:29 | Report Abuse

Dear Teh, it's definitely is the same person - Mr.Ooi. The quote he always uses is the same - "Human can lie but chart cannot lie" & "I cannot disappoint you". These are the 2 quotes he used when he was in T3B. It's true, when I was there last time he also shared the same stories about this is not his main income and that he does not need this to survive and he is making good income from using T3B system to trade. And that in his experience as remisier & trader for many many years, he has not found a software that can be as consistent & accurate as T3B. Now he is saying the same about ShareXpert system. Again, no offence Mr.Ooi...perhaps is good you clear this with everyone here. Thank you.

Posted by Ngai Chee Weng > 2012-07-18 14:34 | Report Abuse

stncws, ya it is okay to change company/system but if a company/system is good, why need to change?

Posted by Ngai Chee Weng > 2012-07-18 14:38 | Report Abuse

kltrader, thanks for finding back the history thread. I am one of the them who posted in this thread (userid ngaisteve1)! ya Ooi should clarify to us.

stncws

10,260 posts

Posted by stncws > 2012-07-18 14:39 | Report Abuse

bro ngai,
because maybe he is employee or salesman, if he can found a BETTER company with BETTER pay, sure he will go..right?

Let says if you earning RM10k from BANK A, if BANK B offering you RM30K, would you change?

LOL....

kl foong

421 posts

Posted by kl foong > 2012-07-18 14:43 | Report Abuse

Woh...it is getting more and more interesting now.

kltrader

86 posts

Posted by kltrader > 2012-07-18 14:45 | Report Abuse

The SharesXpert system was co-founded by Fabian Lim from Singapore (http://www.sharesxpertinfo.com/index.html). He is also an Internet Marketer that sells many other things online and promoting his internet marketing services:

http://www.bizsuccessonline.com/
http://www.clickmedia.com.sg/fabian-lim

"SharesXpert is practically a fool proof system that is a MUST HAVE!"

Seeing is believing.. go judge for yourself.

caltin

47 posts

Posted by caltin > 2012-07-18 14:50 | Report Abuse

some1 by the block, marketing liao...Fabian is indeed an internet marketer..:) klik...klik..klik...business
Hope can make some $$$.

Posted by Ngai Chee Weng > 2012-07-18 14:52 | Report Abuse

Even the website itself, http://www.sharesxpertinfo.com/index.html tells a lot. So un-professional website.

If you visit meta stock website, you can see the a big difference - www.equis.com

talk2pkc

2,298 posts

Posted by talk2pkc > 2012-07-18 14:55 | Report Abuse

I check out their web site and registered , I got this email back :-

SharesXPert endeavors to give you the best user experience and
strives to continue to improve itself based on customer feedback.

A much more user-friendly and easier to use online version of
SharesXPert is being developed and would be ready in 2-3 months.

The Discount Coupon Codes should be ready by then.

Do stay tuned. I will keep you updated once I have any more news.

5within

9 posts

Posted by 5within > 2012-07-18 14:57 | Report Abuse

ONLY A FOOL NEED TO PROOF THIS (FOOLPROOF SYSTEM).I SEE I JOINED LOST 15K. TILL NOW THE SYSTEM DID NO GENERATE ANY SIGNAL TO BUY. WHY? IT TAKES 3 M0NTHS TO GEATHER ALL THE DATA TO GIVE A SIGNAL OR A GREEN ARROW.BY THAT TIME THE MARKET IS IN A DOWNTREAND.I CAN OPTMISE FROM THE MASTER LIST ON KLSE AND ONLY 3 COUNTERS IS SHOWN AND THOSE ARE AT A BRINK OF A LONG RUN AND ITS COMMING TO AN END.

talk2pkc

2,298 posts

Posted by talk2pkc > 2012-07-18 14:57 | Report Abuse

As a start, based on their email , not sure it is a cutting edge ........... But it only cost u US$ 1 for 1 mth trial period !!!

Ooi Teik Bee

11,041 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2012-07-18 14:59 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Ngai Chee Weng > 2012-07-18 15:07 | Report Abuse

Ooi, thanks for the reply. 5within said that the system takes 3 months to gather all the data to give a signal or green arrow. Is it true?

Posted by baramundi80 > 2012-07-18 15:21 | Report Abuse

From what I have gather this system is more suitable for foreign markets like US & HK which is more liquid and higher volume. It does not apply to our Bursa...that's why it's lagging and hardly give any signal as experienced by bro 5within. Unless you're trading US & HK, I'm afraid this system is not going to help u much for local market. Like Bro Teh said....think logically and don't easily led by herd mentalily & sales pitch. Somemore Fabian is a typical internet marketing guru...hmmm...doesn't sound right. Caveat Emptor.

CP TEH

374 posts

Posted by CP TEH > 2012-07-18 15:23 | Report Abuse

Hi all

I will not comment on the above. But, thanks for some clarifications here. I do receive e-mail asking me about T3B but I never answer such questions, anyway.

Today, as I see many excited about Sharexpert, I am just concern.

Recently I received SMS ... claimed to be from famous Fabian Lim, internet marketing ... teaching how to gain millions using internet. I m not sure if that is the same Fabian Lim(likely).

Anyway, all the best ... all, take care and THINK.

TEH

talk2pkc

2,298 posts

Posted by talk2pkc > 2012-07-18 15:28 | Report Abuse

Ooi, does the system have latest data on all counters at all time ? It is vital as u r well aware that u r trade online unless u have instant up date at all time ? thanks and all the best for this evening, I wish I can be there !!!!!!

kl foong

421 posts

Posted by kl foong > 2012-07-18 15:29 | Report Abuse

Bro and Sis,
I fully agree with bro CP Teh...THINK... and THINK RATIONALLY.

Posted by Ngai Chee Weng > 2012-07-18 15:30 | Report Abuse

I guess baramundi80 is right.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,041 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2012-07-18 15:33 |

Post removed.Why?

Ooi Teik Bee

11,041 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2012-07-18 15:45 | Report Abuse

Dear Tan,

Please do not jump the gun or judge the book by cover.

Those did not attend my preview or know the system well, it is not fair to comment here (no offend).

I saw many people here still hope when their stocks are down trending stocks, I really pity them when they saw the price is dropping day by day. Is it the right strategy to trade in this manner ? You judge yourself.

I had gone through the same ways for 16 years especially 1998 and 2008. I am very sure I will not in that shoes anymore because I know I must cut loss fast and let profit runs.

Thank you.

Ooi

jtpc2006

984 posts

Posted by jtpc2006 > 2012-07-18 15:54 | Report Abuse

dear all, please let's give Mr Ooi some breathing space. It is up to everyone to follow the system we feel best works for us. If for example we feel CP Teh's tutorials are excellent or inadequate, let's be fair it is our decision to pick which one suits us. No one forced us to follow this or that. btw, I am a great admirer of bro Chong, CP Teh and also Mr Ooi, but they do not tell me to follow blindly, just be wise as the risk is always ours.

Posted by Ngai Chee Weng > 2012-07-18 17:30 | Report Abuse

In my opinion, we should guide/teach people how to trade by analyzing chart rather than giving the "buy/sell signal" alone. In this way, regardless of what charting software we use in future, we can still able to trade. If we only depend on the software to give us "buy/sell signal", what happen if one day this software phase out. Just like they say, "Give him a fish, he a survive one day but teach him how to fish, he can survive forever".

Posted by baramundi80 > 2012-07-18 17:32 | Report Abuse

couldn't agree with u more ngai...that's the right way.

Posted by Stephen Baster > 2012-07-18 20:50 | Report Abuse

Dear Mr Ooi,

Since you're with shares expert can you please helps clarifies this issue. a friend of mine subscribe to the USD1 trial with the idea that the "free" service will expire automatically after 30 days. She did not really use it due throughout as it seems complicated to her (don't know which link is which). after 30 days (without any prior notice that the subscription will be over and money will be charged), she noticed that USD69 are already charged to her credit card. she never really used the system and never have any intention to continue using the system, so she tried to clarify with shares expert team and this is the reply she've received:

If you cancel before 30 days, you only pay USD1. After which, the monthly subscription (which will be deducted automatically from your card) is USD69. So if you want to cancel, please do so before 30 days so that you won’t be billed USD69 after the 30 days.

30 days trial + 30 day subscription just means the first 30 days is the trial period for only USD1 after which the normal subscription rate starts and you are billed every 30 days.

amazing isn't it the terms used for this "promo". never heard of this method before. in normal scenario trial will expire and you as a concumer need to renew but shares expert practice "different" way of charging consumers. Mr OOI, can you please help my friend with this since you're from Shares Expert?

Many thanks,
Stephen

Posted by Stephen Baster > 2012-07-18 21:27 | Report Abuse

And if she did not received prompt and proper reply from shares expert support team, we will bring this up to kpdnkk under the consumer protection act 1999. thanks.

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-07-18 21:40 | Report Abuse

Stephen, I think you had better refer to tribunal court for this. Find out where is the nearest one in Kota Kinabalu (assuming that you are staying in KK).

from my point of view, your friend has an uphill battle because she neglected to cancel her trial period. But you never know, some companies might relent rather than going through all these negative and unnecessary publicity.

all the best

Posted by Stephen Baster > 2012-07-18 22:26 | Report Abuse

thanks KC. agree on neglection from her part but there are also elements of information's deceiving from their side. the fact is she've subscribed to the trial during the last invest fair in KL and she bought the idea of the 30 days trial for USD1 as per what explained by the support staff there. The support staff did not at any given time, mentioned any terms with regards to the need to cancel within the 30 days in order not to be charged. I think there might be more out there who have subscribed and probably wouldn't realised the charges this month until they've checked their credit card statement. We do have a strong case here. I'm not against the system but to sell a product using this method is deceiving to me.

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-07-18 22:34 | Report Abuse

you must then bring the issue of misrepresentation in the tribunal. Please note in tribunal, your friend is to represent herself, so you got to prep her. and note, any high court precedences takes over the matter. Tribunal, the little bro, must take its cue from their learned superior in the judicial system. Hence, my assumption of an uphill task.

Anyway, it would be helpful if there are others charging on the same issue. Ask her again, where is her black and white, that would be your starting point. if she had enrolled, its impossible she doesnt have any contract or documentation to go with that. go thru the finer points and details properly. It may save you a lot of heartache from attending the tribunal and see your friend upset and, well, basically humiliated!

all the best.

Posted by Stephen Baster > 2012-07-18 22:38 | Report Abuse

Points noted. Thanks for your advice KC. WIll go through all necessary details before we proceed.

talk2pkc

2,298 posts

Posted by talk2pkc > 2012-07-18 22:47 | Report Abuse

Stephen, I think u should have a gd case , glance to the small print and indeed not very clear in terms of charges or obligation , typical of USA's "internet" marketing who I hv seen a lot in Europe too. However, nowadays the best way of getting yr money back is actively expressing yr point of view where they trade , in this case Internet arena and just like this forum! In fact, yr timing is perfect and I will v surprise if Mr Ooi not doing anything about it , he might make comment on this forum but I m confident he will get their back office to REFUND .......... it happen to DELL computer where the CEO contacted the customer who compliant so much on the internet area , blah blah

Post a Comment
Market Buzz