224 comment(s). Last comment by Fat Cat Tim Buddy 2013-03-03 15:43

11,046 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2012-07-17 12:31 | Report Abuse

Dear Itly,

I will inform all valued members here when buy signal is out. No buy signal yet.

KHSB is my favourite stock.

itly2128

Posted by itly2128 > 2012-07-17 12:38 | Report Abuse

OK Thanks. Will watchout for ur post.

Posted by Learningchia > 2012-07-17 12:50 | Report Abuse

Sifu now 1.38 still can buy??? Thank you very much

Posted by Ngai Chee Weng > 2012-07-17 14:53 | Report Abuse

so, we all need to rely on this SharesXpert before do any trading?

joncsk

Posted by joncsk > 2012-07-17 15:10 | Report Abuse

By the way, how much is this SharesXPert system? Anyone who uses it sure rich one hah?

Posted by Ngai Chee Weng > 2012-07-17 15:15 | Report Abuse

no system is 100% works one :D

Posted by baramundi80 > 2012-07-17 15:22 | Report Abuse

since when this forum becomes place to advertise & promoting software? hmmm....

Posted by Ngai Chee Weng > 2012-07-17 15:24 | Report Abuse

The one who sure get $$$ is the one who sell the system :D

5within

Posted by 5within > 2012-07-17 15:25 | Report Abuse

SINCE EVERYONE IS WELCOMED

kltrader

Posted by kltrader > 2012-07-17 15:44 | Report Abuse

if a person is very successful in trading by using the software, does this person still need to promote strongly to sell his software to others? think logically...

Posted by tradersam 56 > 2012-07-17 15:47 | Report Abuse

Mr OOi I am frm east malaysia! Yr shotlist looks interesting. I dont have the sharexpert system so I dont get your green arrow meaning! can you share wth me your xpertise? my email sammyjohn463@gmail.com. Thk you

Posted by Ngai Chee Weng > 2012-07-17 15:49 | Report Abuse

haha, true. software is actually a good tool but some 'expensive' software is 'black-box' type. it only gives you the buy/sell signal but never let you know HOW and WHAT it base on to get that buy/sell. This makes people forever depend on this 'special' software to trade, because you need to renew yearly or something like that.

Posted by tptan45 > 2012-07-17 15:53 | Report Abuse

Should have known this kind of system or software earlier, then I would not have bought stocks like padini.
Must go for the demo

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-07-17 15:56 | Report Abuse

tptan45, what happened with padini? sorry have not been following padini and the threads here about it

Posted by tptan45 > 2012-07-17 16:32 | Report Abuse

Padini went up strongly this year. Make no mistake about it, I make >50% unrealised gain. If this system can tell us when to buy low and sell high all the way up, then I would have make > 100% gain, realised. Wonderful isn't it?
I am sure you would agree.

11,046 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2012-07-17 16:38 | Report Abuse

Dear Tptan45,

Congra !!

I will stop post my article in this forum because I feel offended by all sour grape remarks.

Take care.

itly2128

Posted by itly2128 > 2012-07-17 16:44 | Report Abuse

Mr Ooi, pls don worry or care abt wat some ppl remarks may be as long as our heart is sincere n it is only abt helping n sharing with the forumers here. Like you Chong did alot of gd work in helping n responding to post but yet was shot down before. We need sifus like u n chong here. Pls continue in helping newbies like me. Thanks.

10,260 posts

Posted by stncws > 2012-07-17 16:48 | Report Abuse

REAL GOLD DO NOT SCARE RED FIRE !!!!

star8

Posted by star8 > 2012-07-17 16:49 | Report Abuse

perdana- last 3 quarters accumulated losses around rm 65mil..no justifications at all..buy and hope for the best

Posted by sneha kutty > 2012-07-17 18:24 | Report Abuse

guys...the system does not push or set
the price...the system just show a trend...best price to buy and best price to sell..the system won't be able to tell what the definite price as it is determined by our own greed and fear...

CP TEH

Posted by CP TEH > 2012-07-17 18:43 | Report Abuse

Hi all

Think logic.

Can we use the forum to talk about stocks we are looking at? Since we do not have the software and tips, we have to rely on each other, right?

Think logic. It is needed.

If it is below rm10k, our group might considering buying. And I will attend the course. Use me as guinea pig.

If our group gain millions, I will endorse it and making sure we do not need to search further.

Fair?

Teaching a newbie how to trade well will not be easy. I should know. FYI, our whole group do not lose money for months now. But , we are still not millionaires.

So, let me try ... I m going to preview tmr. I will be meeting mr Ooi.

Fair?

TEH

ramunia

1,123 posts

Posted by ramunia > 2012-07-17 18:45 | Report Abuse

Mr Ooi,how about KHSB now, I bought them at .505.based on your prediction.

Posted by Ngai Chee Weng > 2012-07-17 18:48 | Report Abuse

Teh, that's fair :)

Actually if many "share" to use this software is a good suggestion. Can share the cost together.

Wait for you to review the software then. Thanks!

Posted by sneha kutty > 2012-07-17 18:49 | Report Abuse

MR CP Teh

You are wise.Good.

kl foong

421 posts

Posted by kl foong > 2012-07-17 18:53 | Report Abuse

Bro CP TEH, you are great.

CP TEH

Posted by CP TEH > 2012-07-17 18:58 | Report Abuse

Hi

No need to share the cost of software once I endorsed it. Just grab it as it will earn u lots of money, why not? It is one time investment, I can stop my researches ... I can stop my daily tedious analysis ... I won't mind, honest.

As I said, use me.

We shall check.

TEH

talk2pkc

2,298 posts

Posted by talk2pkc > 2012-07-17 19:08 | Report Abuse

Sifu Ooi , meantime while awaiting CP Teh's finding , can you tell us how many users and how long have system in full operation plus how protective & privacy in terms of valuable & sensitive data , etc etc ........ listening is one thing hard facts is another thing and we need both !! I think , ha ha

Posted by Ngai Chee Weng > 2012-07-17 19:22 | Report Abuse

Thanks Teh for your kind generosity :)

11,046 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2012-07-17 20:12 | Report Abuse

Dear Talk2pkc,

This custom made software is invented by a German, he sold it to SharesXPert Singapore.

There are 2,500 users in SEA, 700 users in Malaysia. SharesXPert Singapore established about 2 years ago.

The powerful part of this system is stringent filtering process which is tedious, hence the signal generated is more accurate and the probability of winning is high. The system makes use of 6 mathematical formula to calculate ROI, the system will pick the best formula to select the stock.

11,046 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2012-07-17 20:17 | Report Abuse

Dear Ramunia,

There is no buy sign for KHSB. Please be patience to wait.

This is my favourite stock.

Posted by Ngai Chee Weng > 2012-07-17 20:18 | Report Abuse

Mr Ooi, just ask, is SharesXPert = T3B System?

11,046 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2012-07-17 20:27 | Report Abuse

Dear Ngai,

2 separate school and they are different.

Posted by Ngai Chee Weng > 2012-07-17 20:29 | Report Abuse

Okay, thanks. Realize that both also from Singapore.

talk2pkc

2,298 posts

Posted by talk2pkc > 2012-07-17 20:33 | Report Abuse

Sifu Ooi, is yr system link to this web site directly or indirectly ???

http://www.sharesxpert-coupon.com/review.html

thks

talk2pkc

2,298 posts

Posted by talk2pkc > 2012-07-17 20:40 | Report Abuse

Sifu Ooi, pls click to the link as below and is that you doing the presentation ?

http://www.sharesxpertreview.info/

11,046 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2012-07-17 20:54 | Report Abuse

No. It is SharesXPert spore.

talk2pkc

2,298 posts

Posted by talk2pkc > 2012-07-17 20:56 | Report Abuse

Sifu Ooi, Am I right to assume ( ass-u-me, ha ha) , u r agent for Sporean & Yankee ! may I ask who load all the relevant data to the system and is it very much hyper-link to various sites ? Based on USA n UK system, u pay for mthly fee for usage and pay more if u further data or analysis ????

franksoweto

Posted by franksoweto > 2012-07-17 23:27 | Report Abuse

Mr Ooi - thanks for sharing - like itly 2128 said - you always have people who support you and people who criticise- like Bro Chong who always provide valuable details of why to look at certain stocks - funny thing I notice that all his detractors completely missing from this forum or comments when the stocks performed well but when the stocks goes south which is very rare they'll all jump over him - sigh! No apologies or nothing. anyway, it a free preview so why complain guys? I wish I am there to attend. Nobody is forcing anybody here.As always, whatever we do is OUR own responsibility. we make we're all happy, we lose we look at the reason why. Personally, I like a few valuable commentators here like Bro Chong,Mr ooi, Mr Teh,The KC Borthers :)KC Loh, KCFan - thanks guys for always taking the time to post valuable comments :)

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-07-17 23:51 | Report Abuse

the KC brothers have another sibling : KC Lei and he speaks only cantonese!

its totally "Loh Lei Fan" as Ooi found out! LOL

Posted by june11kee > 2012-07-17 23:56 | Report Abuse

Agree what is commented by franksoweto.
The comments from chong and Mr Ooi provides hints for which counter to invest. If we follow what is recommended by the given hints, we have to take our own risk and do not blame others.
Do we share some commissions with chong and Mr Ooi once we earn BIG money after follow their comment to invest?
If we scare to lost our hard-earned money, please do not invest in stock.
High return means high risk, we have to make our risk assessment to analyse the hint that is recommended by others.

CP TEH

Posted by CP TEH > 2012-07-18 04:10 | Report Abuse

Presbhd : Just for the record, Presbhd was NOT recommended at 1.27. The buy signal was posted 'out' yesterday at 1.35 levels. So, I believe the prices above need to be adjusted. We should place only the BUY SIGNAL prices, not the prices when it was mentioned.

Case 1 : We bought at 1.25-1.29, anticipating breakout with cut loss at 1.23.

Case 2 : Those who did not, we plan it to buy above 1.3 and ride on her(only to sell when bearish signals shown).

These was discussed in our meeting on 7th July.

Personally, I bought at 1.28-1.29 and average-up at 1.32 once the breakout confirmed.

Position-sizing is important too, besides the risk management.

Trade at your own risk.

TEH

11,046 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2012-07-18 04:18 | Report Abuse

Dear CP Teh,

I suggest you come for my gathering and preview i.e. from 6.30 pm to 10.30 pm to understand everything. I have prepared everything to show you

You want to see a beautiful girl, please see from head to toes.

CP TEH

Posted by CP TEH > 2012-07-18 04:38 | Report Abuse

Hi All

For sharing purposes, I do have many common stocks in my list too such as BIMB, MBSB, MPHB, Supermax ... etc etc ... do we buy them all? How to select from the list?

It is just a list of uptrending stocks. When do you actually BUY? Waiting for buy signals, right? So, the prices listed here is not the entry prices.

When do we sell? Can I know the time-frame used here please?

I believe in education. I believe that everyone of us should learn. We learn by asking good questions.

Risk appetite : Another important thing to discusse as we are all 'different'.

While I mentioned MPHB at RM3 to buy, personally I traded MPHB-ch few times. Know the difference? Yes, the RISK-REWARD. Know why MPHB, right? The 'selling of non-core assets' and the Magnum-news hanging. Ride on her, right?

While I do buy hugely into YTLPower(sold all at 1.79) and YTLPower-wb(still keeping some), I won't go for YTLPower-CW. Do you understand the risk as YTLPower WAS downtrending. I dont see it as 'luckily' it rebounded as many in our group buying into her. It is NOT hope-analysis.

Currently I do have SKPetrol at RM2.20 and its call-warrant. I dont mind sharing with all but do you know the risk of not knowing when to sell? What-if the trades go against us and market collapses, are we prepared for that?

Today, KLCI at historical high ... are you in GREED(I can feel that here) or should we be in fear? Don't we read enough that we should be a contrarian?

With more than 80% losing money out there(simple stats ... 100 readers here, 80 lost or still losing money) ... why are we following the herds and doing what they are doing? Are'nt we all logical human? Do we trade with "knowledge&experiences" ... or do we blindly follow others? How many of us losing money following the broker-reports, remisier, dealers, bloggers, friends, forums ... to buy into stocks? Have we forgotten all our losses and learnt from mistakes?

THINK ... PAUSE .... THINK.

I do have few losing trades but I do make sure the losses is 'small'. Yes, very few in my whole 2012. The small losses were during Mac-May.

Learning Corner : Keep your losses small, change your strategies and let the profit runs.

I will continue to contribute to the forum whenever I could.

Please accept my apology if I offended anyone.

Learn to trade well. Do not rely on others as 'sifu'. Be your own 'sifu'.

Thanks for listening. I just want to share.

TEH (of //cpteh.blogspot.com)

TEH

talk2pkc

2,298 posts

Posted by talk2pkc > 2012-07-18 05:15 | Report Abuse

TEH, totally agreed with your wise words , indeed no one will tell you a 10 dollar note on the street until they got some first !!! Or another words no such thing as FOC ...... however, if one capitalise it wisely one might create a better opportunity for oneself in the next corner !!!!!!!!!!

ramunia

1,123 posts

Posted by ramunia > 2012-07-18 06:54 | Report Abuse

Mr.Ooi,any stock having buying signal? I am trapped (KHSB with your buy call last week)? Last chance for you to prove your prediction.

5within

Posted by 5within > 2012-07-18 08:59 | Report Abuse

AFTER BUY CALL IT GOES SOUTH....SHAREXPERT SYSTEM. IT TAKES 3 MONTHS TO GATHER DATA AND BY THE TIME THE GREEN SIGNAL APPEARS TO BUY INTO THE MARKET IS ALREADY ON DOWN TREND.WHY? -I HAVE THE SYSTEM.

nubhan .

892 posts

Posted by nubhan . > 2012-07-18 09:21 | Report Abuse

KLSE is not like other bourses. KLSE low in liquidity. In KLSE, we must buy early and sell when it becomes GREEN.

11,046 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2012-07-18 09:26 |

ramunia

1,123 posts

Posted by ramunia > 2012-07-18 09:39 | Report Abuse

Come on Mr Ooi, i think you better do not ask people tpo try your system..very bad system, i suffer because of you buy call..very lousy..

11,046 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2012-07-18 09:46 | Report Abuse

Dear Ramunia,

I never ask you to buy, I ask you to watch and wait for buy signal.

Please do not blame others before you check your fact right.