Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-26 08:03 | Report Abuse

.........against those who are self-centred. They put their own interest before the nation.

Be the first to like this.

106 comment(s). Last comment by EngineeringProfit 2020-02-29 15:59

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 10:43 | Report Abuse

STAND AS ONE WE MUST....

.........against those who are toxic and parasitic to a society that embraces pluralism, self-reliant and productivity, who put their own interest before the nation

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 12:42 | Report Abuse

STAND AS ONE WE MUST....

....for humanity should be our race. Love should be our religion. We stand neutral forever.

We do not need parasitic and toxic preachers to poison pur mindset...

....and try to brainwash us otherwise

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 12:44 | Report Abuse

WAKE UP. AREN'T WE SUPPOSED TO LEARN SOMETHING USEFUL FROM HISTORY? There had been time we lost our kinship with the people of the southernmost point of South-east Asia......

.....in 1965

to the TOXIC, DIVISIVE AND COUNTERPRODUCTIVE POLITICS OF RACE, HATRED AND RELIGIOSITY

But not this time! This time we must choose to do it differently

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 13:03 | Report Abuse

20-month-old Avengers-packed team PH's work is like a glass half full. NOW IT'S UP TO US TO HELP TO FILL IT FULL TO BE AN ASIAN TIGER......

..........OR TO BREAK THE GLASS AND LET THE VILLIANS RUSH TO GRAB WHATEVER THEY COULD!

Et tu, Brute? Caesar uttered these words as he was being stabbed to death, having recognized his friend and protégé Brutus as one of the assassins.

Betrayals!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friends or foes? Always hard to tell in good times. But now, everyone's true colour can be seen clearly (without a crystal ball)

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 13:04 | Report Abuse

GE15 is a good research ground for the percentage of people with conscience, morality and spirituality..........

.............vs ppl who support dishonest liars, immoral robbers and heavenly cursed pathological backdoor players

In fact, every by-election gives hint about the dismal of our education products, universities' function and professionals' mindset

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 13:05 | Report Abuse

Unity government means that the prime minister is accountable to no one, and those responsible for the collapse of the Harapan-led government could hold office in high positions in the government.

WE MUST UNITE AND STAND AGAINST SUCH AN AUDACITY.....

......AGAINST LACK OF ACCOUNTABILITY

AGAINST ANY PLOT TO ESCAPE WRONG-DOINGS - BY-PASSING LAWS WHICH SAFEGUARD THE INTEREST TO CITIZENS

FOR THE POOR, INNOCENT AND POWERLESS CITIZENS, WE MUST UNITE AND STAND AGAINST SABOTEURS, DEEP STATE PATRONS AND CROOK -MINDED LORDS.....

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 13:06 | Report Abuse

......AGAINST UNITY GOVERNMENT WHEN THE COUNTRY HAS BEEN PLAGUED BY DEEP STATE BACKDOOR PPL, AS WELL AS THIEVES WHO ARE ARE WORSE THAN LBGTs - berani buat tak berani mengakui, HOLDING LEADERSHIP POSITIONS

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 13:16 | Report Abuse

Let's 1Sarawakians do this:

Strong and selfish people stand up for themselves, but stronger and kind people stand up for others

......and, with the right value inside each of us, we are the strongest and kingmaker forever

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 18:04 | Report Abuse

Posted by rajachulan > Feb 27, 2020 10:17 AM | Report Abuse

old horse hear you EngineeringProfit...he is now publicly announce a unity gomen without politic to stand as one for the good of nation... hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Unfortunately....just lile Simple Simom and Pak Pandir, they just healr the first part of the sentence:

In the face of backdoor power grabbing, STAND AS ONE WE MUST....

.........against those who are toxic and parasitic to a society that embraces pluralism, self-reliant and productivity, who put their own interest before the nation

........for humanity should be our race. Love should be our religion. We stand neutral forever.

For that, we MUST do get rid of parasitic and toxic preachers who poison the mindset of schoolchildren...

....and try to brainwash them otherwise

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 19:08 | Report Abuse

EVERY SO OFTEN, THERE ARE MOMENTS THAT DEFINE A GENERATION. AT THE VERY BEGINNING OF THIS YOUNG PH GOMEN, WE FACE OUR OWN DEFINING MOMENT. OUR NATION IS IN THE MIDDLE OF TWO SERIOUS EXTERNAL THREATS - GLOBAL RECESSION AND COVID-19 PANDEMIC. BUSINESS FAILED. MANY MIDDLE CLASS PPL LOST THEIR JOBS. POOR PEOPLE CONTINUE TO SUFFER.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 19:16 | Report Abuse

BUT WE STILL MUST BE GRATEFUL. IN THIS MOMENT OF GREAT CHALLENGE EXISTS AN EVEN GREATER OPPORTUNITY. FOR IN MANY OF MY FORUMS NATIONWIDE, I HAVE FOUND THAT THE DISILLUSIONMENT WITH PH IS NOT LOMITED TO ANY ONE PARTY OR GROUP OF PEOPLE. IT IS SHARED BY INDEPENDENTS, AMANAH, PKR, DAP AND EVEN THE OPPOSITION PARTIES FROM ALL WALLS OF LIFE WHO ARE TIRED OF BEING DISAPPOINTED BY THE PETTY POLITICS THAT STOP US FROM FACING AND SOLVING CHALLENGES LIKE RESPONSIBLE EDUCATION, AFFORDABLE HEALTH PROVISION AND RAMPANT CORRUPTION NATIONWIDE YEAR AFTER YEAR.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 19:19 | Report Abuse

THESE MALAYSIANS AND MILLIONS MORE UNDERSTAND THAT AT THIS DEFINING MOMENT IN HISTORY, WE JUST CANNOT AFFORD TO KEEP DOING WHAT WE'VE BEEN DOING. THEY ARE READY TO COME TOGETHER, PUSH ASIDE THEIR DIFFERENCES AND CHOOSE A NEW AND BETTER FUTURE FOR MALAYSIA.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 19:24 | Report Abuse

THIS CROSSROAD OFFERS THAT CHOICE. I HAVE A VISION FOR MALAYSIA ROOTED IN THE VALUES THAT HAVE ALWAYS MADE SARAWAK THE LAST HOPE OF MALAYSIA - VALUES THAT HAVE BEEN EXPRESSED TO ME ON FRONT PORCHES AND FAMILY FARMS; IN TOWN HALL MEETINGS AND INSIDE BUSINESS OFFICES. THEY BELIEVE IN PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY, HARD WORK, AND SELF-RELIANCE. THEY DON'T LIKE SEEING THEIR TAX RINGGIT WASTED.

Sslee

4,784 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-02-27 19:41 | Report Abuse

Dear EngineeringProfit,
The vote now down to DSAI Vs Muhyiddin. Hope GPS Sarawakians can rise to the occasion and make the right choice.

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2020-02-27 19:46 | Report Abuse

u got more theory than the Lims..............

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 19:56 | Report Abuse

Yes, rajachulan. Excellent. You score 110% for speaking up for the rakyat.....

......yes, we ask for all those- accountability, transparency, meritocracy, p.........

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 20:03 | Report Abuse

THESE PEOPLE DO NOT WANT EXORBITANT AEROSPACE, SECRETIVE UFO OR COSTLY FLYING CAR PROJECT.....

.......FROM YEARNING FOR TOXIC LYNAS WASTE

THE FARMERS WANT BETTER BREED OF VEG VIA GENETIC ENGINEERING TECH. OTHERS DEMAMD EXTENSIVE RESEARCH INTO A EVEN MORE EXPANSILE USE OF PALM OIL.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 20:07 | Report Abuse

THEY ALSO BELIEVE IN FAIRNESS, OPPORTUNITY, AND THE RESPONSIBILITIES WE HAVE TO ONE ANOTHER. THEY WANT TO BELIEVE IN A MALAYSIA WHERE JOBS ARE THERE FOR THE WILLING, WHERE HARD WORK IS REWARDED WITH A DECENT LIVING, AND WHERE WE RECOGNISE THE FUNDAMENTAL TRUTH THAT BURSA MARKET CANNOT PROSPER WHILE MAIN STREET FISH MARKETS CRUMBLE - THAT A SOUND ECONOMY REQUIRES THRIVING BUSINESSES, CONSTANTLY PROFIT-MAKING GLCs AND FLOURISHING FAMILIES.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 20:12 | Report Abuse

IN A NEW ERA OF IR 4.0 THAT HAS REVOLUTIONALISED DRAMATICALLY OVER THE LAST FEW DECADES, FORGING THIS KIND OF FUTURE WILL NOT BE EASY FOR A NEW GOMEN LIKE PH. IT WILL REQUIRE NEW WAYS OF THINKING, NEW PHILOSOPHY OF NATIONHOOD AND A SPIRIT OF COOPERATION. AND A NEW NARRATIVE FOR THE SCHOOL CHILDREN. BUT MOST OF ALL, WE SHALL NEED THE KIND OF POLITICS AND POLICIES AS PROMISED BY PH THAT FINALLY REFLECT THE BEST VALUES OF MALAYSIA- FROM SARAWAK TO SELAMGOR TO SABAH!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 20:16 | Report Abuse

IT WON'T BE EASY. IT WON'T HAPPEN IN TWENTY MONTHS. BUT WE MUST BELIEVE THAT IT'S POSSIBLE. IT'S OUR ONLY HOPE. WE SARAWAKIANS BELIEVE THAT IF ALL MALAYSIANS SEIZE THIS DEFINING MOMENT TO LOOK BEYOND OUR DIFFERENCES AND FOCUS ON THE CHALLENGES THAT AFFECT US ALL, WE CAN ACHIEVE THEM. IT'S UP TO US!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 20:17 | Report Abuse

WE CAN CHOOSE TO DO NOTHING ABOUT DISAPPEARING JOBS AND SHUTTERED FACTORIES FOR ANOTHER FIVE YEARS, OR WE CAN DECIDE THAT PH NEEDS ANOYHER THREE YEARS TO BUCK UP.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 20:24 | Report Abuse

THE CHOICE IS OURS. WE CAN CHOOSE TO PLAY IGNORANCE OR INDIFFERENCE, AND LET FAMILIES WHO AREN'T SURE IF THEIR NEXT PAYCHECK WILL COVER NEXT MONTH'S BILLS STRUGGLE ON THEIR OWN - AND EVEN RISK LOSING THEIR JOB IN THE NEXT ONE OR TWO YEARS, OR WE CAN DECIDE THAT IF YOU WORK IN MALAYSIA, YOU WILL NOT WANT.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 20:31 | Report Abuse

THESE ARE THE CHOICES WE FACE AT THIS CROSSROAD AND OVER THE NEXT FEW YEARS - DECISIONS THAT WILL SET THE COURSE FOR THE NEXT DECADE, IF NOT THE CENTURY. AFTER 6 LOST DECADES, AND AFTER LOSING SINGAPORE, WE CAN CHOOSE TO REMAIN ON THE FAILED PATH WE HAVE BEEN TRAVELING FOR SO MANY DECADES, OR WE CAN COME TOGETHER LIKE OUR FOREFATHERS AND FORGE A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE WHERE WE RENEW THE PROMISE AT THE VERY HEART OF ALL THE PEOPLE'S IDEAS IN GE14 - THAT MALAYSIA IS A PLACE WHERE AZMAN, AH CHONG, RAMASAMY AND SANIAK HAVE A CHANCE TO MAKE IT IF THEY REALLY TRY.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 20:35 | Report Abuse

WE FACE HARD DAYS AND OUR SHARE OF FAILURE, BUT WE MUST LEARN THAT NO MATTER HOW GREAT THE CHALLENGE OR HOW DIFFICULT THE SITUATION, REFORM IS ALWAYS POSSIBLE IF WE ARE WILLING TO GIVE AI A TRY - TO WORK FOR IT, AND FIGHT FOR IT, AND ABOVE ALL, BELIEVE IN GE14 PROMISES. IN THE END, THIS IS MALAYSIA'S GREATEST GIFT TO ALL THOSE WHO CHOOSE TO.MAKE HOME ON HER ENDLESS FRONTIER.

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2020-02-27 20:35 | Report Abuse

unity government also don't want..............some more talk Malaysia one........

Sslee

4,784 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-02-27 20:41 | Report Abuse

Haha qqq3,
Unity government only exist in China. A single party CPC rule.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 21:08 | Report Abuse

Posted by Sslee > Feb 27, 2020 7:41 PM | Report Abuse

Dear EngineeringProfit,
The vote now down to DSAI Vs Muhyiddin. Hope GPS Sarawakians can rise to the occasion and make the right choice.

Dear Sslee,

Yes, you can be rest assured that many of us here are trying to campaign for AI, although ex-DPM and Ex-MOF should have built a strong strong with us over the past 20 months - alas, they didn't - making us PH supporters hard to gain an upper hand

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2020-02-27 21:14 | Report Abuse

Posted by Sslee > Feb 27, 2020 8:41 PM | Report Abuse

Haha qqq3,
Unity government only exist in China. A single party CPC rule.
===========

now u know I dream of unity government...........too bad, the moment unity government is proposed, all MPs say No............

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2020-02-27 21:18 | Report Abuse

I think Mahathir got my whatsapp monitored one.....the day before I whatsapp about unity government, next day Mahathir talks about unity government.....previously, I whatsapp about Malaysia Inc...next day Mahathir talks about Malaysia Inc............

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 21:27 | Report Abuse

Interesting....

.....can you tell him now that it's only morally right for him to get his party to support AI for the next PM?

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2020-02-27 21:31 | Report Abuse

sted by EngineeringProfit > Feb 27, 2020 9:27 PM | Report Abuse

Interesting....

.....can you tell him now that it's only morally right for him to get his party to support AI for the next PM?
==================

really meh...that one he got his own mind........

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 22:37 | Report Abuse

After the first 20 months of 'Attack Of the Clones (deep state)'....

.....it's time to sit back, relax* and watch the next episode 'The Empire Strikes Back'

*feeling grateful

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 22:39 | Report Abuse

....got a Msian version of Romance Of Three Kingdoms and Star Wars

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 23:12 | Report Abuse

After the first 20 months of 'Attack Of the Clones (deep state)' and 'The Phantom Menace (deep state)'........

.....it's time to sit back, relax* and watch the next episode 'The Empire Strikes Back', 'Revenge of the Sith' and 'Rogue One'

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 23:14 | Report Abuse

During the end of Clone Wars, the Sith agenda was progressing unnoticed until a premature activation of Order 66 resulted in the premture death of democratically elected PH gomen and perish of Jedi Mat Sabu, Lim Guan Eng, Kulasegaran, Wan Azizah...

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 23:15 | Report Abuse

All the Sith Dark Lords could be back in power...

....owing to PH having Azmin a.k.a Anakin Skywalker

And little that they knew Lord Palpatine had promised him the immunity power against Sandakan video threat

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 23:17 | Report Abuse

Coming next: A New Hope, The Force Awakens, Return of the Jedi (sneak preview)

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH PH AND THE RAKYAT WITH PRINCIPLES, CONSCIENCE AND MORAL!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-28 13:02 | Report Abuse

A LONG (honourable) WALK TO FREEDOM (Nelson Mandela)

A LONG (despicable) PLOT TO KAKISTOCRACY (TDM)

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2020-02-28 13:05 | Report Abuse

ok apa melayoo demand to stand as one? apa chee nah demand to stand as one? apa hindoo demand to stand as one? all list out 1st before all can decide

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-29 08:00 | Report Abuse

Why and what we must (but always fail to) learn from medieval people's bitterness and failed civilizations (before it's too late)?

Lesson No.1: Wolves In Sheeps Clothing

Beware of false holy men, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as angels. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves gurus, teachers and preachers to suit their own passions

You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit (increasing poverty, weakening of ringgit, etc)

A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-29 08:22 | Report Abuse

Lesson No.2: Wolves In Sheep's Clothing - Live and die an ignobly life with no honour and dignity

“Among the signs of a hypocrite are three, even if he fasts and prays and claims to be religious: when he speaks he lies, when he gives a promise he breaks it, and when he is trusted he betrays.”

Sslee

4,784 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-02-29 08:41 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
For Tun Dr Mahathir
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqd7OIzRTYA
And now the end is near
And so I face the final curtain
My friend, I'll say it clear,
I'll state my case of which I'm certain.
I've lived a life that's full,
I travelled each and every highway,
And more, much more than this,
I did it My Way.
Regrets, I've had a few,
But then again too few to mention
Did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption
Planned each charted course
Each careful step along the byway
And more, much more than this,
I did it My Way.
Yes there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew
But through it all when there was doubt
I ate it up and spit it out
I faced it all and I stood tall
And did it My Way.
I've loved,
I've laughed and cried,
I've had my fill, my share of losing
And now as tears subside
I find it all so amusing
To think I did all that
And may I say not in a shy way
Oh no, oh no not me
I did it My Way
For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels;
And not the words of one who kneels.
The record shows
I took the blows -
And did it my way!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-29 09:07 | Report Abuse

PH Pleads With Rakyat One More Time

EVERY SO OFTEN, THERE ARE MOMENTS THAT DEFINE A GENERATION. AT THE VERY BEGINNING OF THIS YOUNG PH GOMEN, WE FACE OUR OWN DEFINING MOMENT. OUR NATION IS IN THE MIDDLE OF TWO SERIOUS EXTERNAL THREATS - GLOBAL RECESSION AND COVID-19 PANDEMIC. BUSINESS FAILED. MANY MIDDLE CLASS PPL LOST THEIR JOBS. POOR PEOPLE CONTINUE TO SUFFER.

BUT WE STILL MUST BE GRATEFUL. IN THIS MOMENT OF GREAT CHALLENGE EXISTS AN EVEN GREATER OPPORTUNITY. FOR IN MANY OF MY FORUMS NATIONWIDE, I HAVE FOUND THAT THE DISILLUSIONMENT WITH PH IS NOT LOMITED TO ANY ONE PARTY OR GROUP OF PEOPLE. IT IS SHARED BY INDEPENDENTS, AMANAH, PKR, DAP AND EVEN THE OPPOSITION PARTIES FROM ALL WALLS OF LIFE WHO ARE TIRED OF BEING DISAPPOINTED BY THE PETTY POLITICS THAT STOP US FROM FACING AND SOLVING CHALLENGES LIKE RESPONSIBLE EDUCATION, AFFORDABLE HEALTH PROVISION AND RAMPANT CORRUPTION NATIONWIDE YEAR AFTER YEAR.

THESE MALAYSIANS AND MILLIONS MORE UNDERSTAND THAT AT THIS DEFINING MOMENT IN HISTORY, WE JUST CANNOT AFFORD TO KEEP DOING WHAT WE'VE BEEN DOING. THEY ARE READY TO COME TOGETHER, PUSH ASIDE THEIR DIFFERENCES AND CHOOSE A NEW AND BETTER FUTURE FOR MALAYSIA.

THIS CROSSROAD OFFERS THAT CHOICE. I HAVE A VISION FOR MALAYSIA ROOTED IN THE VALUES THAT HAVE ALWAYS MADE SARAWAK THE LAST HOPE OF MALAYSIA - VALUES THAT HAVE BEEN EXPRESSED TO ME ON FRONT PORCHES AND FAMILY FARMS; IN TOWN HALL MEETINGS AND INSIDE BUSINESS OFFICES. THEY BELIEVE IN PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY, HARD WORK, AND SELF-RELIANCE. THEY DON'T LIKE SEEING THEIR TAX RINGGIT WASTED.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-29 15:49 | Report Abuse

There had been time we lost our kinship with the people of the southernmost point of South-east Asia......

.....in 1965

to the TOXIC, DIVISIVE AND COUNTERPRODUCTIVE POLITICS OF RACE, HATRED AND RELIGIOSITY

But not this time! This time we choose to do it differently.

THIS TIME WE STAND AS ONE against those who are self-centred. They put their own interest before the nation.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-29 15:53 | Report Abuse

20-month-old Avengers-packed (also deep state-infested) team PH's work is like a glass half full. NOW IT'S UP TO US TO HELP TO FILL IT FULL TO BE AN ASIAN TIGER......

..........WE DO NOT WANT TRAITORS AND SITH'S DARK LORDS TO BREAK THE GLASS AND LET THE VILLIANS RUSH TO GRAB WHATEVER THEY COULD!

Most importantly, PH has cleaned up in the coup process.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-29 15:57 | Report Abuse

TOGETHER WE STAND (TALL AMONG OTHER GLOBAL CITIZENS) .......

.......FOR AN ECONOMICALLY VIABLE SUSTAINABLE PROGRESSIVE REFORM FOR THE PEOPLE BORN HERE

.....AND FOR PLURALISM AND DIVERSITY* AS STRENGTH - NOT FOR THE UNSCRUPULOUS LEADERS TO USE RELIGIOSITY TO SLENDER AMD MISUSE THEM AS AN APPLE OF DISCORD

*NO ONE IN THE WEST MALAYSIA UNDERSTAND THIS BETTER THAN US IN EAST MALAYSIA

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-29 15:58 | Report Abuse

All in all, 2018 heroic Avengers-packed PH team must never be fearful about what you are doing when it is right.

A BETTER MALAYSIA : REFORM WE MUST

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-29 15:59 | Report Abuse

Every time Nelson Mandela looked out that window of Robben Island many, he recognized a simple yet universal truth that is applicable to all of us. whatever we are, whomever we are,and wherever we live. This truth he recounted in his autobiography, Long Walk to Freedom:

“No one is born hating another person because of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.”

Post a Comment
Market Buzz