Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-26 08:03 | Report Abuse

.........against those who are self-centred. They put their own interest before the nation.

Be the first to like this.

106 comment(s). Last comment by EngineeringProfit 2020-02-29 15:59

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-26 08:08 | Report Abuse

There had been time we lost our kinship with the people of the southernmost point of South-east Asia......

.....in 1965

to the TOXIC, DIVISIVE AND COUNTERPRODUCTIVE POLITICS OF RACE, HATRED AND RELIGIOSITY

But not this time! This time we must choose to do it differently

i3lurker

13,806 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-02-26 08:09 | Report Abuse

ooh yes

elections now so that all of Malaysia will be wiped off with Wuhan virus

even infected Wuhan virus patients must vote !!!

every man woman and child must be killed via election mixing of virus

FULLY SUPPORT 100% !!!

Sslee

5,868 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-02-26 08:45 | Report Abuse

Yes I stand with all the right minded Malaysians

OrlandoOil

4,898 posts

Posted by OrlandoOil > 2020-02-26 08:52 | Report Abuse

Tis time to vote overwhelmingly for a clearer majority

Sslee

5,868 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-02-26 08:56 | Report Abuse

Dear EngineeringProfit,
I’m afraid the right minded Malaysians are at minority in current situation because of too much politicking of religion, race baiting and cash is king after effect. So please have faith and wait for any new clean and competent cabinet emerged from all the confusion.

Be like water my friend, your mind is like the water, when it is agitated, it becomes difficult to see. But if you allow it to settle, the answer becomes clear.

https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/512223
Mahathir’s interim cabinet
Mahathir is known for ‘doing things his way’ and the current situation is a very interesting landscape where the interim prime minister has an absolutely free hand to decide in the appointment of cabinet members.
If Mahathir is not satisfied with the current pool of MPs, there is a possibility the new cabinet may comprise 60 percent politicians and 40 percent technocrats.
“Interestingly, it is not like him to appoint technocrats. The only prominent technocrat under him is Tok Pa (Jeli MP Mustapa Mohamed). The rest came after him,” Chin opined.

If Tok Pa is the new economy Minister how will Bursa react? For me I will do my part of taking out some of my FD to support Bursa.

Thank you

Junichiro

2,057 posts

Posted by Junichiro > 2020-02-26 09:20 | Report Abuse

Those parties affected by 1MDB are hoping that they could forge a new coalition government after new elections n have their court cases dropped. Just blame everything on fatty. Be careful of what u wish for.

Posted by Tan Sri Rick Walker > 2020-02-26 09:22 | Report Abuse

Yeah, show that in GE15! It's coming!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-26 09:32 | Report Abuse

Posted by rajachulan > Feb 26, 2020 9:25 AM | Report Abuse

What do you mean?

Do you wish us a good morning,
or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not;
or that you feel good this morning;
or that it is a morning to be good on?

20-month-old Avengers-packed team PH's work is like a glass half full. NOW IT'S UP TO US TO HELP TO FILL IT FULL TO BE AN ASIAN TIGER......

..........OR TO BREAK THE GLASS AND LET THE VILLIANS RUSH TO GRAB WHATEVER THEY COULD!

Sslee

5,868 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-02-26 09:36 | Report Abuse

Haha Tan Sri,
It ain't over untill the fat lady sings.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-26 09:53 | Report Abuse

Et tu, Brute? Caesar uttered these words as he was being stabbed to death, having recognized his friend and protégé Brutus as one of the assassins.

Sslee

5,868 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-02-26 10:24 | Report Abuse

Tan Sri,
Let wait for the list of cabinet minister first before we judge.

Sslee

5,868 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-02-26 11:04 | Report Abuse

Dear Tan Sri,
If this is backdoor UMNO and PAS government than I am sure snap GE15 is the only option. But PH is still able to form the government, let them finish what they have started and we will have our GE 15 in 2023

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-26 11:15 | Report Abuse

Et tu, Brute? Caesar uttered these words as he was being stabbed to death, having recognized his friend and protégé Brutus as one of the assassins.

He has learned a lesson. He will be wiser next!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-26 11:18 | Report Abuse

Friends or foes? Always hard to tell in good times. But now, everyone's true colour can be seen clearly (without a crystal ball)

i3lurker

13,806 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-02-26 11:36 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-26 12:06 | Report Abuse

GE15 is a good research ground for the percentage of people with conscience, morality and spirituality..........

.............vs ppl who support dishonest liars, immoral robbers and heavenly cursed pathological backdoor players

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-26 12:08 | Report Abuse

In fact, every by-election gives hint about the dismal of our education products, universities' function and professionals' mindset

i3lurker

13,806 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-02-26 12:10 | Report Abuse

the best solution for education reform is to benchmark education with Somalia

every where in the world they are also kbk to make sure people pass their exams
so it is ok
nothing wrong about Malaysia education system.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-26 12:13 | Report Abuse

...............and yes, of course, to interview each and every dean and school head to see how many of them see nothing, hear nothing (and do nothing)

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-26 12:13 | Report Abuse

That will give us an idea how bad things have turned

i3lurker

13,806 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-02-26 12:14 | Report Abuse

the only qualification for Dean is to agree to continue kbk system.
all else not important

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-26 13:20 | Report Abuse

Today we see how bad our education has produced all the many sampah masyarakat

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-26 13:21 | Report Abuse

...............who fail to lend a hand to the country when it is in trouble

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-26 13:21 | Report Abuse

55 YEARS AGO (IN 1965), WE LOST ONE OF OUR INFINITY STONE (THE NO. 6TH- Temasik) BECAUSE WE SARAWAKIANS HAD FAILED ONCE.......

...........AT THAT TIME............FAILED TO SPEAK UP FOR OUR INNOCENT BROTHERS AND SISTERS THERE..............WHO SUPPOSEDLY LOST OUT IN THE THEN GAME OF RACE, SUPREMACY AND RELIGION (God bless them- much more successful than us today!)

THIS TIME WE CHOOSE TO SPEAK UP!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 07:04 | Report Abuse

Unity government means that the prime minister is accountable to no one, and those responsible for the collapse of the Harapan-led government could hold office in high positions in the government.

WE MUST UNITE AND STAND AGAINST SUCH AN AUDACITY.....

......AGAINST LACK OF ACCOUNTABILIYY

AGAINST ANY PLOT TO ESCAPE WRONG-DOINGS - BY-PASSING LAWS WHICH SAFEGUARD THE INTEREST TO CITIZENS

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 07:06 | Report Abuse

FOR THE POOR, INNOCENT AND POWERLESS CITIZENS, WE MUST UNITE AND STAND AGAINST SABOTEURS, DEEP STATE PATRONS AND CROOK -MINDED LORDS.....

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 07:15 | Report Abuse

......AGAINST UNITY GOVERNMENT WHEN THE COUNTRY HAS BEEN PLAGUED BY DEEP STATE BACKDOOR PPL, AS WELL AS THIEVES WHO ARE ARE WORSE THAN LBGTs - berani buat tak berani mengakui, HOLDING LEADERSHIP POSITIONS

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 07:18 | Report Abuse

OVER 60 YEARS OF BAD ADMINISTRATION AND GOVERNING, A NATION CONTINUES TO DETERIORATE SOCIOECONOMICALLY....

.....LET POLITICS GET HEALTHIER FROM NOW ON.....MINORITY GOVERNMENT IS NOT A BAD THING:

20-month-old Avengers-packed team PH's work is like a glass half full. NOW IT'S UP TO US TO HELP TO FILL IT FULL TO BE AN ASIAN TIGER......

..........OR TO BREAK THE GLASS AND LET THE VILLIANS RUSH TO GRAB WHATEVER THEY COULD!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 07:19 | Report Abuse

There had been time we lost our kinship with the people of the southernmost point of South-east Asia......

.....in 1965

to the TOXIC, DIVISIVE AND COUNTERPRODUCTIVE POLITICS OF RACE, HATRED AND RELIGIOSITY

But not this time! This time we must choose to do it differently

amet2017

3,150 posts

Posted by amet2017 > 2020-02-27 07:23 | Report Abuse

Ya ya go change your citizenship to that country la. Go and stay there better, much better country maa. Dont come to malaysia and buy groceries and tipu2 buy ron 95 aa.. Kikiki

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 07:24 | Report Abuse

From this week.....this year 2020....let's enjoy Msians' version of The Romamce Of The Three Political Divides:

AMANAH-ADIL-DEMOKRATIK FRONT

MUAFAKAT NASIONAL

BERSATU

.........most of all? let us SARAWAKIANS the NEUTRAL AND INCORRUPTIBLE (CASH 'NO KING') rise to be the kingmaker forever

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 07:28 | Report Abuse

FOR THE POOR, INNOCENT AND POWERLESS CITIZENS, WE MUST UNITE AND STAND AGAINST SABOTEURS, DEEP STATE PATRONS AND CROOK -MINDED LORDS.....

......AGAINST CRIMINALLY JAILABLE KLEPTOKRATS WHO PLUNDER OUT COUNTRY COFFERS AND MAKE THE DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED GOVERNMENT A WORLD LAUGHING STOCK

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 07:29 | Report Abuse

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 07:42 | Report Abuse

YES, UNITED WE MUST STAND (TALL AMONG OTHER GLOBAL CITIZENS) .......

.......FOR AN ECONOMICALLY VIABLE SUSTAINABLE PROGRESSIVE REFORM FOR THE PEOPLE BORN HERE

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 07:47 | Report Abuse

.....FOR PLURALISM AND DIVERSITY AS STRENGTH - NOT FOR THE UNSCRUPULOUS LEADERS TO USE RELIGIOSITY TO SLENDER AMD MISUSE THEM AS AN APPLE OF DISCORD

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 08:09 | Report Abuse

Here is one of the world greatest story: What Nelson Mandela learned in prison? (Will imprisonment make a better man?)

1. Universal spirituality he could trust to become his teacher: the extroverted man became not an introverted man, but an “interior” man, in that he came to terms with himself, his humanity and the humanity of his fellows, even of those who hated him. The spirit that was his soul imparted lessons that became a part of him, never to be erased, but firmly implanted in him.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 08:12 | Report Abuse

2. In isolation and desolation times, his living conditions would improve and his health would be looked after; but he would still be physically imprisoned. Not for long would he be; people from beyond that prison window would take up his cause and fight for his release, despite the tremendous opposition from the people who possessed power, those who were not his own and those who refused to understand him or his purpose.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 08:16 | Report Abuse

3. Eventually, he would be released and eventually, he would become the president of his country and preside over a reconcilliation and reforms he desired, not just for his own people but for also for those who had the power and privilege and who denied it for so many years from people like him. He would become the fairest “player” on the world stage.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 08:18 | Report Abuse

4. Every time he looked out that window of Robben Island many, he recognized a simple yet universal truth that is applicable to all of us. whatever we are, whomever we are,and wherever we live. This truth he recounted in his autobiography, Long Walk to Freedom:

“No one is born hating another person because of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.”

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 08:22 | Report Abuse

5. “I went on a long holiday for 27 years,” said he, of his prison years in South Africa.

The most important lesson Nelson Mandela learned in his long life was also his most important legacy: it was the one he learned by looking out of the window of his soul.

LOOK WITHIN AND YOU'LL FIND THE ANSWER- THE ONE AND ONLY SIMPLE YET UNIVERSAL TRUTH OF HUMANITY. SEEK OUTSIDE WE'LL NEVER FIND. SIMPLY BELIEVING AND WE'LL BE USED BY UNSCRUPULOUS, SELF-CENTRED AND SELF-SERVING POLITICIANS.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 08:45 | Report Abuse

All in all, 2018 heroic Avengers-packed PH team must never be fearful about what you are doing when it is right.

A BETTER MALAYSIA : REFORM WE MUST

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 08:47 | Report Abuse

Let's 1Sarawakians do this:

Strong people stand up for themselves, but stronger people stand up for others

......and we are the strongest forever

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 08:50 | Report Abuse

......for we Sarawakins learn one important thing in our schools that those children in peninsular miss:

Humanity should be our race. Love should be our religion

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 08:53 | Report Abuse

Again, humanity should be our race. Love should be our religion. We stand neutral forever.

We do not need parasitic and toxic preachers to poison pur mindset...

....and try to brainwash us otherwise

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 08:54 | Report Abuse

.....that slender should be regular, lies are norm and criminals do not have to face justice

i3lurker

13,806 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-02-27 08:55 | Report Abuse

its confirmed,
Mahathir lost with cow shit stains on front of his shirt

the Body Language of Anwar, LGE, Wan and Sabu at PMO office looks like foxes having cornered a sewer rat. They can wait all day.

In the end they went to his house to barbecue the rat

Mahathir should have retired permanently, rather than end up with shit in mouth.

Agung will sack Mahathir, it's as confirmed as the sun will rise again tomorrow.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 08:57 | Report Abuse

His son still got chance ?

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 09:07 | Report Abuse

After schooling period, each of us must work for his own improvement and abide by the laws. No more relying on the state. And at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity - by emphasizing fairness, justice and equitability

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 09:29 | Report Abuse

Moral courage is the highest expression of humanity.....

.....hence everyone's greatest journey to undertake

AND EVERYONE MUST STOP PRETENDING TO BE A GURU IN THIS.....

....FOR THEY MUST BE HONEST ENOUGH TO ADMIT ITS INHERENT CHALLENGES

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-27 09:30 | Report Abuse

We have enough of state-funded gurus to tell the people the 'why'and the 'how' NOT to treat others equally

Post a Comment
Market Buzz