Be the first to like this.

7 comment(s). Last comment by kytan 2012-11-27 19:35

Posted by sixteenblue > 2012-11-27 18:43 | Report Abuse

"The Malaysian market's defensive attribute is probably less appealing now," David Ng, who oversees RM18 billion (US$5.9 billion) as chief investment officer of Hwang Investment Management Bhd, said by phone in Kuala Lumpur. "Global indicators seem to suggest that the global economy is improving. Malaysia is traditionally defensive. There is probably some rotation out of Malaysia by funds."

"We think it's nothing to do with fundamentals and mainly it's about technical and people are realising profits," Tan Lip Kwang, who helps manage the equivalent of US$1 billion at KandN Kenanga Holdings Bhd, said by phone. "They might re-position next month."

hatifahs

221 posts

Posted by hatifahs > 2012-11-27 18:58 | Report Abuse

Msia market always like that so can see alternative investment in other countries especially in property market,all my friends now no more trust in Msia market n now concentrate in other business like catering etc.

davesingh

2,088 posts

Posted by davesingh > 2012-11-27 19:20 | Report Abuse

yes@hatifahs...i think singapore and australia are good markets i even like the china markets alot along with hongkong.. but only these markets i dont like US or europe markets at all...

davesingh

2,088 posts

Posted by davesingh > 2012-11-27 19:21 | Report Abuse

i have moved my mutual funds from local funds to singapore and australia funds.. hope its safe there...and abit of china funds too

davesingh

2,088 posts

Posted by davesingh > 2012-11-27 19:23 | Report Abuse

much much of these kinds of articles coming out soon...the papers say foreign funds selling.. but i beg to differ...

davesingh

2,088 posts

Posted by davesingh > 2012-11-27 19:24 | Report Abuse

anyhow good luck everyone.. and may the force be with you....Singh has left the house.. I WILL BE BACK

kytan

2,862 posts

Posted by kytan > 2012-11-27 19:35 | Report Abuse

this all due to someone like open mouth say "Discember juga boleh". if he mean it, say it loud and announce it..why let people guess. not fair at all to other party. and make people like us susah.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz