Be the first to like this.

7 comment(s). Last comment by yfchong 2016-12-24 00:25

steveooikp

4,689 posts

Posted by steveooikp > 2016-12-19 16:44 | Report Abuse

talk cock... just like before you pee, you need to unzip, pull out your banana and aim....
2nd finance minister .... not sure.... they need 3rd finance minister or not... if talk like tat can get salary... everyone in i3 like hng33, stockraider, rogers123, all can talk oso

steveooikp

4,689 posts

Posted by steveooikp > 2016-12-19 17:16 | Report Abuse

ok ok ... if I am the 3rd finance minister...
I will say... don't worry about who is MO1, he is already under our control. Our country is currently well managed by BEEND. Even with MO2, MO3 also can't defeat us. We as Malaysians must stand up and support our Gamen.

steveooikp

4,689 posts

Posted by steveooikp > 2016-12-19 17:24 | Report Abuse

hehe... finally got someone... ks55 - I will say damn BEEND gamen...

Posted by SuperJohn9 > 2016-12-21 14:57 | Report Abuse

I am no economist. In fact I have no knowledge of how the economy works. But I do have some common sense. My common sense tells me that the ringgit will not bounce. You will be lucky if it does not fall further. Here's why:

1. ruling politicians are all in it for the money and are corrupted. They really do not care about the rakyat.
2. with corruption comes money...lots of it. This money must be kept offshore in foreign currency. Guess which currency is most popular? USD!
3. with the declining ringgit and stronger USD the corrupted politicians must be rejoicing and cheering as they are now richer in ringgit terms.

I believe my 3 above assumptions are logical. Now tell me, which ruling politician will be willing to do anything to help the ringgit?

Kays

201 posts

Posted by Kays > 2016-12-22 18:11 | Report Abuse

The only way how to judge ringgit value is, what can Malaysia offer for 2017 & 2018 for the long-term foreign investors. If the only value to look into is our infrastructure that our government has been spending massively, then it wasn't enough to attract them.

The point to turn around is restructuring the government policy for foreign investment. But I guess there isn't an option for them.

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2016-12-24 00:16 | Report Abuse

That's the culture of Malaysia Government now, their 1st priority is to create wealth forcertain pparties .

The nation has been their fuel .
Values of the nation never of their concern. Sadly to say that.
Too much dirty tricks amongst those politician, ' U help me , I help u ' has been the uncommon sense within the interest party.

yfchong

5,744 posts

Posted by yfchong > 2016-12-24 00:25 | Report Abuse

Fast fast goto 5.5 to 1 usd...cheers

Post a Comment
Market Buzz