5 people like this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by hmramli49 2011-07-09 22:16

Posted by Karim Farez > 2011-07-08 11:54 | Report Abuse

my personal opinion is, this Bersih rally is just intended revive anwar political career...he's not a clean leader like we thought of him before...

mikenkh

32 posts

Posted by mikenkh > 2011-07-08 12:59 | Report Abuse

Very much like you I observed politics overseas especially in China, the cultural revolution and then locally the pre and post May 13 era when I just started work. Politics is a dirty business. Most politicians use people and situations to get to the top. How many are true patriots like Lincoln. How many really love the people like you and I. Many are cursing the system that got them elected, so if there are shortcomings trash it out. Today there are ample space, printed or cyber available to air grouses. By the way the amount of hate mail and unauthenciated accusations from anti-establishment writers are overflowing. So why go to the streets. Anything can happen. Emotion is a beast, you let loose, you cannot contain. Look at the bloodshed and flames ignited in the middle east now. God please help us.

Posted by hmramli49 > 2011-07-09 22:16 | Report Abuse

Yes ! I agree with both of you Karim & Mikenkh. When they talk that they will march in peace it is just a promise.Like dog, when alone will behave orderly but when in a group will become wild and unruly and start attacking peoples

Post a Comment
Market Buzz