1 person likes this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by plokee 2012-05-10 10:39

Jake

493 posts

Posted by Jake > 2012-05-09 15:15 | Report Abuse

Cool man cool....

Posted by Namoyaki Takarajima > 2012-05-09 18:12 | Report Abuse

Dear Mr.CP TEH,

Honestly, I like to read your blog because of the style of your writing and the style of the story line arrangement in your blog.

Indeed, you have put a soul into your blog by sincerely wrote how you feel about what happened today and it has become very personal to you. The moving average of your life indicator seem smooth with a good position where you currently enjoyed.

Holistically, a normal human being will feel free to expressed anything they like to speak but for being special, one need to be able to control lots of area in order to satisfy others. Tactically, that is what some of politicians do regardless from which party they are.

The balance of Arts & Science and the ability to combine both Left Brain & Right brain is not an easy task. Being holistic doesn't means being a holy person totally.

Being special means the ability to combine all aspect and able to control intellectual quotient, emotional quotient, spiritual quotient, humanity concerned, God and godhood, mathematically & financially strong, aware of empathy and sympathy and some others in order for us to accept our self and others, as well as to satisfy our self and to satisfy others.

Please keep on writing as like i like to read the hypothesis you made considering your son's statements to you, the behavior of your little Sherlyn and your boy Er er to you and for that matter; you trade safely to ensure the financial safety of your family.

You see, you are a writer and I am a reader, whatever you wrote I read. Fundamentally, being a trader or an investor we must be able to read lots of things, anything.

Read by all means, doesn't mean that we read and we react to what we read but read; for being able to read what is behind the writer's mind.

Blogger is a 'Beautiful Mind' reader. They read and later they write and they trade what they have read to their own interest. The 'Beautiful Mind' by all means is they wrote according to their own interest and yet they have audiences, followers, listeners and many other type of audiences and that is a total of 'The Arts of Influence'.

Please keeps on giving good advise to us, we like it and we say thank you in our way. Do take care of your health physically & emotionally, and of course the balance of The Yin & Yang will always kept you on Top!

Cheers! Salam hormat to you Mr.CP TEH.

:)

CP TEH

374 posts

Posted by CP TEH > 2012-05-10 00:43 | Report Abuse

Thanks ... and sorry if my 'blackout' post venting on the freedom of press offending anyone. Thanks for being a good listener. In a year, there is certainly I hv my up-down in emotions ... I am politically charged nowadays. Also, reading more un-truth or lies from our 'leaders', certainly driving me nuts.

Anyway, I should keep it to myself.

Sorry

TEH

franksoweto

3,425 posts

Posted by franksoweto > 2012-05-10 10:14 | Report Abuse

Hi CP No need to apologize - it's your blog and you can do what you like :) Also kinda agree with you - How can so many people so easily be conned by these so call corrupt 'leaders'? The funny thing is these corrupt leaders are lying thru their teeth! every damn day! I bet a lot of sensible people share your thought :) that is why you see many good people that comment on alternative media like malaysia insider. You are not alone :) though I'm not a Liverpol fan! Go Spurs :)

plokee

1 posts

Posted by plokee > 2012-05-10 10:39 | Report Abuse

Sweet and convincing NT .....

Post a Comment
Market Buzz