Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by Namoyaki Takarajima 2012-07-04 07:24

petdennis

13 posts

Posted by petdennis > 2012-07-01 02:06 | Report Abuse

Hi Teh, can add me in your list.... Email me please at petdennis@yahoo.com

Posted by Namoyaki Takarajima > 2012-07-01 13:53 | Report Abuse

dear cp teh! good deed. please proceed your PLAN. it's a good and positive plan really.

gathering with Baby Boomers! nice one, it's nice to have a mixed of Baby Boomers with Gen X, X+Y, Y+Z and Z, and you will be surprised to discover that the Gen Z is superb in term of keeping the records and rational data and they are able to give an overall conclusion on what had happened today. the Gen Z is our kids/grand children now.

i bet those Baby Boomers definitely will tell you on who control the markets? Who change what company and why, who are the policy makers and lots more however, do not trade with emotions remember. :) Well, during their time the remisier is King in share markets and but no more now.

personally, i gave my highest salutation to those in the 65 to 80 years of age now who ventured to an online share markets with their tablets and laptops! experienced myself watching my very own father in law and mother in law talking about share markets technical analysis chart in front of their laptops. wow! it's amazing!

all time sifu of they are, since the very beginning; fill in the form to buy share through their creepy remisier. Imagine how hard if we are in their situations compared to how we trade now. my highest salutation to them. RESPECT!

good advise from them is definitely not to be ignored.

cp teh, all the best to your good deed to help people. we wish you good luck and all time best. our pray come along with the highest hope together with the highest love above all.

thank You.

salam hormat.

kl foong

421 posts

Posted by kl foong > 2012-07-01 16:43 | Report Abuse

Well done, CP TEH and keep up with it.
How i wish someone from Penang can arrange a gathering like that.

Posted by Namoyaki Takarajima > 2012-07-04 07:24 | Report Abuse

:-)

Post a Comment
Market Buzz