2 people like this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by CP TEH 2012-10-31 08:01

Posted by herbert 456 > 2012-10-31 13:48 | Report Abuse

LOL ...... CP Teh, u r indeed a "public figure"..... and I must say, u have admirers too ...... :))
Take it as compliments.... not many can be as good a "public figure" as u r .....

ggecko

1,937 posts

Posted by ggecko > 2012-10-31 14:16 | Report Abuse

CP Teh, IMHO, u don't have to say sorry (i read your latest post in your blog); always say/post what u meant; & meant what u say/post; to me; as long as u r not visited by any SB (special branch) at your office/home; u should continue saying what u think... u r entitled to your opinion.. so r we all here in this forum.. keep up the good work.. without fear or favor..

CP TEH

374 posts

Posted by CP TEH > 2012-10-31 14:18 | Report Abuse

Dear Herbert and Kian Wei

Thanks a lot. It is consoling.

I am not a public-figure and have no intention to be one. I have always like it my own way, doing things by my own ... and my family all should known that I m indeed ... anti-social kinda person.

I do appreciate many nice people I have known and along the way, I have made many friends ... my readers becoming my tratles ... and of coz, I irritated some(tho I hv ignored my so-called enemies?). I do not have enemies ... as I am just trying to help many. Yet, being a human(heck with the public-figure), I do have my mood swings and I do not like faking or hiding it. To me, to be real ... is called living.

Living takes pain of learning ... taking real pain in losing our trades but keeping ourselves sane.

Just not my day, perhaps ... tho I just taken profit with my Takaful ... and focusing in my Astro and GenM trade next.

A good friend of mine(MS) told me last week ... CP, keep your originality. But .... never mind, guess I need to toe the lines.

Thanks and sorry again if I offended anyone.

Note : You could not blog naturally, spontenously ... if you do not allow your thoughts to flow ... I am original. I blog because I like to ... not because to seek popularity, not to seek attention and certainly not to gain anything from anyone. I do things sincerely from what I like ... I like trading, so I learn to trade well now. I like teaching and now, I m known to be teaching trading well. I like ... helping appreciative people as it makes me smile. EVEN without a reader, I will still write because I like blogging. Even without winning trades, I will still trade as I see that as only way of learning to trade ... and I went to extent to tell my cohort-4 once, even without my whole group, I will still continue to do what I am doing ... because of my strong convictions and beliefs. I do things that I LIKE ... my way.

Thanks.

TEH

CP TEH

374 posts

Posted by CP TEH > 2012-10-31 15:02 | Report Abuse

Dear ggecko

Thanks.

TEH

Post a Comment
Market Buzz