Be the first to like this.

28 comment(s). Last comment by tonylim 2012-11-12 20:01

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2012-11-10 19:13 | Report Abuse

wow !!... all this to promote yrself is it?.... thot u already said that u want to get out from i3 ? now i see more & more post coming from cp teh.... hahahaha

ktrader

1,842 posts

Posted by ktrader > 2012-11-10 19:36 | Report Abuse

cute one, ha ha ha....cakap tak serupa bikin maa....

moven00

705 posts

Posted by moven00 > 2012-11-10 23:26 | Report Abuse

Its all about the money....

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2012-11-11 12:45 | Report Abuse

yes ... its all about money. He is promoting himself here so many readers will go & join him in his so called cohort ... or subscribe to his stock watch which is very very bad call most of the time.

ggecko

1,937 posts

Posted by ggecko > 2012-11-11 13:19 | Report Abuse

albert, sorry just curious. it's seems that u posted a few posts with regard's to CP Teh's blogging recently. in 1 of the posts, u wrote; i quote & unquote: "sorry I dont believe a word coming from CP Teh... one day I speak the truth about CP TEH ... ONE FINE DAY I WILL.....". my question is, has he done anything wrong or 'stepping on people's toes or ruffling some feathers'?. pls enlighten. by the way, i m not a friend of CP teh. i don't even know him. i just want to know why u'd written the way u wrote as stated above. regards.

Posted by Buy & Sell Sell & Buy > 2012-11-11 13:38 | Report Abuse

yeah Albert, pls enlighten us regarding CP Teh. Show us the truth.

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2012-11-11 17:21 | Report Abuse

I will guys. I speak the truth about him not a lie or speaking out of envy. Pls bear with me for a while more as I will confront him soon verify the news I am getting. TQ

ggecko

1,937 posts

Posted by ggecko > 2012-11-11 17:57 | Report Abuse

ok tq for the reply

awiiss

25 posts

Posted by awiiss > 2012-11-11 20:25 | Report Abuse

These 2As, Albert & Alex, must be jelous of CPTEH lor. Aiyoooh, y u guys very jelous of him haa??

alexlulu

449 posts

Posted by alexlulu > 2012-11-11 20:37 | Report Abuse

jealous of Chipek. haha

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2012-11-11 20:46 | Report Abuse

sorry... I am certainly not jealous of him. He is no where near my standard. All I am saying that if a blogger is good & honest, I will promote him as well admire his skills. In this case, Cipek Teh is neither. Awilss, are u in his cohort too or in his now so called trade club?

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-11-11 20:51 | Report Abuse

from the day i discover this website, yamateh ciplak cipet already wrote sh!t day after day, at 1st, i was like : okay , no harm reading all this sh!t.

after 1 year passed, yamateh still post all this bullsh!t, day after day, posting all the bullsh!t , frugal after frugal , blah blah blah, and yet make himself look like a sifu ( which he is not!)

not only that, he always type his surf name ' TEH ' in every comment or posting he make, and it always in A BIG F CAPITAL LETTER , which make me feel like he is a m0ron lol. and thats why he got this special nickname from me, '' yamateh ''

and he is really annoying, his sh2t is irritating as hell, like recently the couple who post their sex video on internet and claim ' hey its our blog ' wtf man.. he is no different from the couple, and the worst thing is , he in 40 , that make him a old attention ... okay...

i means, i have to neutralizing the hatred feeling toward him by turning into a positive feeling, such as making LOL out of him..

the latest joke i can think of is like this..

: one day ciplak teh go mamak with his friend, when the waitress as him what he wanna drink, cipet teh answer : milo ice ,TEH

the waitress : its that milo ice or teh?

yamateh : milo ice. TEH.

waitress : sir, are you try to disturb me? what do you answer your mom when she ask you to be polite?

yamateh : NO.. ya ma teh

waitress : !! (slap)

lol, those who finish reading my post,thank you , i hope u enjoy it :P

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-11-11 21:00 | Report Abuse

ya.. pardon for my broken english lol..

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2012-11-11 21:02 | Report Abuse

well said AlbertLim , I am with you. As always, caring is sharing.

ggecko

1,937 posts

Posted by ggecko > 2012-11-11 21:45 | Report Abuse

honestly, i dont know what to say after reading all these postings.. it looks like CP Teh has to speak up & 'defend' himself.. what say u, CP Teh?

tommylou

1,918 posts

Posted by tommylou > 2012-11-11 21:57 | Report Abuse

A rogue? I smell!

kltrader

86 posts

Posted by kltrader > 2012-11-11 22:29 | Report Abuse

To be fair to cpteh, I don't think he needs to defend anything since he is not doing anything wrong by expressing his thoughts through blog.. Through his postings, there are bound to have people who like or dislike him.

Perhaps he may respond to positive and constructive comments from people who supported him, and just ignore the so call "noices" from people who don't appreciate his postings.

The funny thing is, if people find his postings distasteful, then they can just ignore his blog.. why read them and then attack him here?

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2012-11-11 23:14 | Report Abuse

KLtrader.. agree with u.. i hv ignored his post long time ago. But I just want to warn all readers or newbie that the danger believing blogger like Cipek Teh.. that's all... If I had offend any other readers or Cipek Teh hardcore followers I sincerely apologize. Again I repeat i am not creating lie. I spoke the truth about him.

Ken Loo

218 posts

Posted by Ken Loo > 2012-11-11 23:20 | Report Abuse

i think AlbertLim lose a lot money for following CP teh post blindly, thats why he so angry now. else he no need call people C**** Teh. I know him in person and i can confirm you are talking nonsense here. no where near your standard ? of course, CP Teh doesn't talk vulgar language like you did. grow up man.

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2012-11-11 23:26 | Report Abuse

sorry to say Mr Ken Loo... i have NEVER once followed his buy call. Never ever !! pls realised that. I never follow anyone blindly like u do.. I am very certain u must b his cohort member no wonder u r defending him. I can understand that. Sorry for my vulgar. I apologize but it wont change my stands on him thou. When i say standard... I meant experience.

Ken Loo

218 posts

Posted by Ken Loo > 2012-11-11 23:50 | Report Abuse

learn how to respect people's name 1st before play stock, kid.

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-11-11 23:57 | Report Abuse

hey, i dont mind you calling me fat cat.

lol , and kid.. if your mentality on stock is playing instead of investing, then good luck to you, have fun :)

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2012-11-12 01:04 | Report Abuse

hahaha... well said FC. Dear Ken,
pls tell me what I said wrongly? All i said was I spoke the truth about Teh. I never reveal what is the truth. So why so defensive? This is definitely prove further I am right. Teh sending his mercenary to do his dirty work. Its ok condemn me.. hate me... say i have small minds & call me kid..etc etc.. I am just alerting others NEVER trust blogger like Teh.

Posted by Buy & Sell Sell & Buy > 2012-11-12 05:22 | Report Abuse

As for me,if someone is vry good at stock prediction & stock pickings,he dont hv2 get customer for his stock predicting service. He just need to play stock by himself everyday,so that he can earn tons of monies every single day.

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2012-11-12 15:26 | Report Abuse

Exactly Buy & Sell Sell & Buy. If he is really good, he make money for himself & no need to ask customers to pay or his stock predicting service, all humbug indeed. For those who are his customers, you are taken as the biggest idiots. I read there's one past member named chong who always advice all members to do their homework first & not to be taken for a ride as nothing is given to you on a silver platter.

56 posts

Posted by 66300 > 2012-11-12 16:02 | Report Abuse

We play the market to our capacity. People who are less wealthy make small bets lor but does that mean that he is a lesser player intellectually. If he choose to make some money teaching and there are those willing to pay to learn from him, so be it.

CP TEH may be eccentric in his ways. I also find some of his innuendos and contradictions discomforting. Until we hear "the truth" from his detractor, I am not sure if he should be chastised in this manner.

I am no cohort of his either.

Karenng

51 posts

Posted by Karenng > 2012-11-12 19:17 | Report Abuse

I believe, Teh's intention is to form a novice groups/cohorts for sharing, discussion of ideal stocks pick, learing from each others' wins and mistakes & at the same time making a bit of money from teaching whatever he knows best (he's had confessed he's not an expert and is still learing). As he had said, his passion is to teach and the joy he gets in return in seeing people learnt and progressed. He is charging a fee (not much) for his effort in his research and hard work. I think that is his entitlement. Heh! brother, nothing is free in this world. You pay for a service. If you want it, you pay for it.

I also believe, Teh has his vision, and this is his stepping stone going forward.

I am no cohort of his either but I have been reading his blog. I can say this much, he is a human person and he need not have to please any one.

Teh, you know your inner self better. As long as you know your actions and integrity are sincere and clear, you need not have to bother about those fellows making unnecessary noises. If I were you, I would not response at all. After a while, the noise will die off naturally (no response not reaction).

Those fellows' motive is to discredit you in the forum and what more, this is the best place and tool to do so.

What a bully!

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2012-11-12 20:01 | Report Abuse

I still think they are also trying to teach the duck how to swim.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz