Happy Deepavali to u & all readers as well. Enjoy yr holidays. Those who wish to do charity will NOT tell the world he is doing charity. Again all this to promote yrself so readers who are novice in market can think u r good man.. Teh oh Teh... its about time readers realised that Teh NOT good at all in anything he does. I will continue to reveal all the wrong he is doing. So readers can know & avoid joining his so call cohort. hate me for what i do is right.
Hi ALbert(or whoever u r hiding behind this new nick),
U have been busy de-meaning me and insult with words. I wont want to go to your level but let me tell you ONE simple fact : You do not know me at all. It is OK.
Bear in mind that I DO NOT write in i3-site, in case youy still DID NOT realise that. My blog is FEATURED here, meaning i3-admin asking my permission to place my blog here, for educational purposes.
It is funny ... you don't like me(for your own reasonings, it is ok, u know) but you insist in reading?
In case you do not know, charity is close to MY heart. It is personal and please do not insult me that manner. You can be-little my trading skills or my low IQ/EQ, that is your views but ... not something close to a person's wish. In fact, will you help me in my dream of forming a foundation to help others, volunteering and generously giving/sharing?
Perhaps you think you will 'save' many from being cheated by me, to join my groups etc etc ... you do not have your valid reasonings on these.
I may not be good in many things, I admit ... but you can't insult that I m not good in anything at all. I am good in Math, I am good in bowling, I am good in my trading and teaching trading, I am good in blogging? There are many things no one could take it from me. I worked hard for it and will continue to learn.
I do not know what wrongs I have done. Sorry, I can't get what you are up to and why.
So, I m promoting myself in my OWN blog, not in i3-portal here. I will not ask i3 to take my blog out as that is THEIR decisions and choice.
Hope I do not need to come back to i3-forum, which I am leaving(but my blah blah blog will still be here, please write to i3-admin report abuse) as the forums becoming too noisy for my likings.
Those readers who wish to read my posts could go to :
dear Cp Teh the Maths teacher... U r just promoting in yr blog which is linked here. So that u know the readers who r interested in market wud come n learn from u. U can unlink it if u think its too noisy here... dare u to do that.... i am sure u won't.. why? bcos u need students to keep paying for yr cohort... yr trade club... I got many dirts on u... THIS IS COMING FROM SOMEONE WHO WAS IN YOUR COHORT...left very disappointed.... BITTER TASTE ...
I have been blogging the way I blogged for past 10years, I write in daily basis what is going on with me etc etc.
Really? Ok, I will write about 'few'(very few, indeed) who left our tratles. The bitter one were from my cohort-1, two of them, and I m not sure if they are still bitter. Hmm ... but you are 'bitter', why?
No, I do not know how to un-link myself from here. Will you help me to e-mail to i3-admin, please?
You get MANY things wrongs about me, don't you? Well, I will see it as win-win, as those newbies and novices who wish to learn from a sincere teacher will benefit from my sharings, without needing to pay a huge amount. Also, will have a group of traders ... to discuss, share and guide. Why not?
I see things very positively... so, I m going to form a trader's club, to help each other from our trading. I don't see that as cheating others?
Enough said. You do not know me, and it is OK.
Good day to you, Mr Albert or whoever u r hiding there.
easy unlink... no need to b sarcastic about it... if u know how to link certainly u know how to unlink. Good if u want to do charity.. but tell the world that u r doing?? hmmm.... I cant say no more about it... Glad to see u have supporters who think I am jealous of yr success... believe me when i say this I am NOT at all... again i repeat... If u r a good honest blogger, I will praise & admire & promote u ... but u r NOT all... yr stock watch is crap... u never tell u lost money in many stocks u bot ( if ever u bot). U keep on saying... we tratles bot this that made profit bla bla bla I know u LOST money in many trade u did. To make it even worse, U go to all this training forum at a cheap fee then U come back & double charge yr members... pity yr tratles... so damn ignorance .... Enough talking about u... I want to enjoy my holidays....
slowly telling you many things you DO NOT know about me(if u r a real person).
1. I do not LINK myself here, so ... pardon me again, I do not even know my blog was featured here last year till one of my tratle told me.
2. I m not telling the world, you READ my blog from 08.08.08 and 2400posts now, then u will know I write in daily basis, whatever I want to do and I want to do it REAL. So, it doesnt matter if anyone read bout it, or anyone read my blog. You get that very wrong, indeed.
3. I m not sure if I hv supporters? Heck, if u think I care or my head swelling, you do not know me again! See? And if I m honest of not, I m not sure what u mean ...
4. Why is my stock watch a crap? Wait, i did not even ask anyone buying-selling, I m just merely telling them what I m looking at, with intention to buy. Example, today I like CMMT at 1.80, so I place cut loss 1.77. If they buy-sell, I do not know. Another not so real from you, I do tell many when I cut-loss. Yes, I am a happy person now as many of my tratles learning to trade well and they are better than me. A simple proof is some bought TM at 5.41 levels, while my average at 5.53.
5. Who in trading do not lose money or trades? I trade 'live' with my group, do u think they are really dumb or stupid to follow my buying-selling blindly? Yes, I lost many trades ... but in trading, we talk about risk-reward and money management. You cut-loss in many trades, losing as it go against you, but you need a few good trades to easily cover many of the small losses. Make your losses small, ride on the profits. Do not lose your capitals ... that is called capital preservations. Mind you, I do have whole group trading very consistently thru out the year, and no one could take that from them(gaining experiences ... valuable ones). NO ONE could be experienced traders without taking real trades and NO ONE could improve without understanding how the trading set-up being done. I am merely guiding many in that aspect. Trading is indeed, risk and could be very emotional.
6. No, I did not go to any training except ChartNexus(and it is not cheap, believe me). I m not promoting ChartNexus but the training is good for me(may not for others). And I am charging RM50 per class for my cohort-1, barely RM150 per hour(that is my tuition Maths rate). Now, I hv increased the fees a little but still less than 25% of average trading course out there. I m in teaching mood, not biz-mood. Now, do u know why many of my tratles appreicate me? I have posted some testimonials, did you read or you think that I wrote it myself? Talking about sincerity ... sigh.
7. Don't you worry about my tratles ... we are glad to be in the group and I want to maintain the healthy environment of sharing-caring. Yes, they will donate freely for my x-mas charity drive again. Do you want to contribute? A RM100 from you will be good. Thanks.
Well, I have many accountants, engineers, finance-lines, IT-professionals ... few retirees. You name it. Think a while, is it easy for a Math teacher to cheat them?
Even the facebook page is set-up by them, the tratles word coined by them and now ... I have an engineer who just helped me with powerpoint presentation as I was teaching his batch without a powerpoint.
So, conclusion : You do not know me OR you got the wrong person, Albert.
Yes, enjoy your holiday. Do drop me a line and we could meet to shake hands. Then, please tell me all my lies, wrong-doings ... openly ... and I will ... yes, write in my blog!! My blog is my trading adventure ... things happening in my trading lives since I took my first trade, including my trading classes ... even if I failed, I will write it there!! You get me now, Albert?
steady guys......... we are here to make money, not make enemies......... any comments u like it, just take it, if not than just brush it aside la... y wanna bamboo here and there... last time this site used to be a lively site with tons of information... but now it is still lively, with more people shouting selling cakoi and lok lok at the pasar malam!!!!!!!!! cakoi and lok lok cannot be used in the market la, keep it for supper after dinner tats cool...
i doesnt want ya.. why you all so rude keep cipet cipet lol.. , i dont want yamateh to stop blogging, i just want him to stop posting at this forum, because normally when i look for good posting like tan kian wei blog, i always saw yamateh posting, the tittle alone is irritating , not to mention the content, i just hope he will unlink his junk to this useful website, his junk just doesnt match with this informative website.
My son maths tuition is only Rm150 per mth only. Where can a math teacher charge Rm 150 per hour? Tell me bcos my friend oso want 2 earn that amount of money. If 1 day he teaches 4 oni 3 hours,he can make RM 450. If RM450 times 30 days= RM13500. Of course my fren can teach full swing for 6-8 hours in one day,then what is his earnings per month?
hahaha... I never wanted him to stop blogging. Just go somewhere else & blog please. Just keep this great forum GREAT... no one wants to know his bla bla bla... see blogger like Edwin & Bone & Alex or Chris Choo... some of them are good remisiers with many2 years in market & well verse. This maths teacher wants to teach newbie HOW NOT LOSE MONEY in market... haha no matter what he teaches... trader will lose money.. that is for sure... the question is alot or little... His rate is cheap yes i know... but CHEAP DOES NOT MEAN GOOD... hehehe
yes I super like i3... but I dont like blogger who promote themselves here for a gain. I feel sorry for the newbie or some traders who tend to believe his motto DO NOT LOSE MONEY. what a joke motto... Lets keep this i3 story about Stocks not about bla bla bla..
I clearly understand many i3 readers support him. I do also know many dislike his post... Its ok as for me. I am just alerting readers NOT to quickly jump in conclusion that I am seeking cheap thrill or I am a fake or I am telling lies... I am not at all. All i want to see is this forum free from arrogance blogger, cheap blogger or blogger using this place for cari makan ( u know what i mean) Lets keep this forum strictly talk about stocks.
This book is the result of the author's many years of experience and observation throughout his 26 years in the stockbroking industry. It was written for general public to learn to invest based on facts and not on fantasies or hearsay....
Posted by mcd123 > 2012-11-12 09:00 | Report Abuse
Happy Deepavali to all & Enjoy your holiday..Cheers