Be the first to like this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by lotusf1 2013-01-31 08:51

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2013-01-30 13:06 | Report Abuse

I am back.... oppssss !!!!!!... Mr.Teh still around... now talking about his Saga & kapchai... Car is definitely necessity. Driving a Saga or Audi makes no different. Its all about affordability. If u can afford Audi A6 why not? If Mr Teh got like say 200 tratles where each pays around average RM50 p/mth... he should take home RM10k a month. With RM10k a month , he still drives Saga? hmmm.... 2 things I can sum up ... 1 - He is damn stingy & very ah pek mentality. or 2 - he is very thrifty with his cash. Which one is he? I dont know lor... he already said If u dont know me by now... u never never ever know me... hahahaha
all this income not including his fixed salary as maths teacher....
no wonder he got some many young naive tratles in his group... so this people can b suckers who pays for his dinner/ yam char/do his new or old blog.... Damn cheap man Mr Teh is....

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-01-30 20:39 | Report Abuse

same old proton and kapchai story, serious ? reader like to read same story ?

talking bout cars, fyi. sometime having a nice car not necessary status crazy, some got passion for cars like hobby, some rich man like collect expensive cars not for driving on the road, put in an air cond room to enjoy themself.. expensive hobby huh.. came across these ppl ?

Also, if you entitle a company car like bmw, mercedes, audi, lexus, honda or etc. will you say no, and say l would like a kancil or kapchai ?

frankly, i like a better car..

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2013-01-31 00:22 | Report Abuse

well said Shirley....
he is entitle to say this in his blog... its his blog & he can write what ever he likes... but to have it such stories linked here... i dont see a reason for it beside telling the world he is humble nice person.... likeable person so many will adore him n join his cohort & tratles group...
all this are his tricks to lure more & more readers to join him....
wonder when will it ends?

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-01-31 07:31 | Report Abuse

I think good nice car not always bad la, at least i know there is ppl doing this, if one is working class and in one day you reach the highest tax bracket, you will appreciate the beauty of a nice car if you have the capability and know how to nego ur pay package with ur paymaster.

well depending on the income, the car can help save a lot on ur expenses and maybe save on tax. its good the car depreciate too, then you can use the extra money to invest or for other purpose. wouldnt it be nice driving a nice car with all the benefits, and someone help you to maintain and not for status. haha

tptan45

388 posts

Posted by tptan45 > 2013-01-31 08:17 | Report Abuse

Unfortunately safe cars are always expensive in Malaysia.
Drive a good car for the safety.
No point spending hundreds on life insurance premium which will be paid out after you have died in a car accident in which your death could have been totally preventable if your car was good.

lotusf1

1,159 posts

Posted by lotusf1 > 2013-01-31 08:51 | Report Abuse

If you drive a volvo you are likely to survive in a car crash becasue of high standards of safety designed in volvos.just compare witha japanese designed cars which looks lighter to reduce weight e.g honda ,toyotas and up agaimst peugeot,citroen,audi ,mercedes,,volks,bmws.you would be impressed that their door panels are solid and thick,heavy to minimze of any side impacts during an accident.
In any accident scenario major hazrds are not only unsafe drivers but also unsafe conditins.very well established facts pointed that reasons of mortalities in car accidents in malaysia .were poor judgment during overtaking of another vehicle contributed largely to head on incidents . Facts that cannot be denied : japanese cars are made to suit to japanese drivers who are well known for road safety manners in japanese road environment.JIS (japanese industrial standards) set their top speed of their cars are at only 160kmh to cut down excessive speed. For these reasons you can see top speed range in top japanese models are regulated at 160kmh only because compliance to JIS.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz