Be the first to like this.

1 comment(s). Last comment by shirley1 2013-03-02 11:53

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-03-02 11:53 | Report Abuse

I call you teacher I hope you don't mind ... it is not name calling huh.. because you always claimed you are a teacher and I hope you don't feel embarrass being call teacher or cikgu

There are pros and cons in the ang-mo and asian ways of teaching kids..

like for example in one of my kid school occasion the headmaster give a speech and said to all the students.. of course the headmaster is a Malaysian la.. he said to the students seriously, "ur all must always listen and respect ur parents, whatever they do is for ur good".. i know i know some of these teachers teach in asian ways... parents, are you happy if our school teachers talk like this to our kids ?

something kids can be too young to learn what is rights or freedom.. if your kids know there is child abuse center, if one day before you want to scold or beat ur kid for some wrongdoing, actually dont want to beat one, jus try to scare them, but ur kid warn you.. if you beat me, I'm going to call child abuse center. It happened to one of my friend migrated to overseas, you know what she do.. she really beat him up and then she said to her kid angrily .. "Now you can call, ask them to send me to jail and you go to orphan house". She told me her kid never do that anymore.

as a teacher, will you criticize how Asian or Malaysian teach their kids in front of your students ? will you tell ur students like ur parents teach you wrong ways?

always listen to both sides of the story before make any judgement or stay positive..

Post a Comment
Market Buzz