1 person likes this.

54 comment(s). Last comment by max8 2013-04-09 10:56

abdula

36 posts

Posted by abdula > 2013-04-06 13:29 | Report Abuse

In Greater Xinjiaopo wht for build mosque? Oso mou azan.. p-per wht to sleep maa...

necro

4,726 posts

Posted by necro > 2013-04-06 15:37 | Report Abuse

Just silent,pray and beg for mercy that u will not being bash in your cranium this coming sage...

abdula

36 posts

Posted by abdula > 2013-04-06 15:45 | Report Abuse

Just so the Malai yan don't besatu maa..

soojinhou

869 posts

Posted by soojinhou > 2013-04-06 16:00 | Report Abuse

Can this bastard do that? Can a caretaker government approve huge projects? Blatant vote buying is what this asshole is doing.

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-04-06 16:13 | Report Abuse

calling the leader of malaysia as 'bastard'..? are u a bastard? if u don't agree or hate him...u still need to watch your mouth... if a leader is labelled as 'bastard'...so what makes its people?..., bolo

Posted by Desmond Liew > 2013-04-06 16:57 | Report Abuse

pl dont call our leader "bastard".. we may have different political point of views which is merely a game, he is also our elected PM.. No matter who is/wll be our PM, we must not call him "bastard".. Foreigners will look down on all Malaysians..

alenac

2,618 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-04-06 17:37 | Report Abuse

I agree people in this site they like to call each other pigs too why dun they change it to Babe sounds better????

abdula

36 posts

Posted by abdula > 2013-04-06 18:02 | Report Abuse

Haya! Call him "bstd" ah? Aftrs all the Malai yan besatu behind him how..? Donno Sun Woo Art War at all...

skyboyman

457 posts

Posted by skyboyman > 2013-04-06 19:04 | Report Abuse

as always, people never thankful & realize what they got.. they just keep demanding.. in the end they won't get anything.. LOL.. you think about it malaysian.. LOL

soojinhou

869 posts

Posted by soojinhou > 2013-04-06 19:54 | Report Abuse

Hey dumb shits, as of March 8 2013, BN's 5 year term has expired. Therefore, he is no longer our elected PM, and has no right to legislate policy or to dish out multi-billion ringgit projects. If that does not deserve to be called 'bastard', then something is wrong with your head. It's blatant vote buying. In developed democracies, he will be prosecuted.

soojinhou

869 posts

Posted by soojinhou > 2013-04-06 20:06 | Report Abuse

And its bloody illegal!

Election Offences Act 10a) :
"every person who, before, during or after an election, who directly or indirectly, by himself or by any other person on his behalf, gives, lends, or agrees to give or lend, or offers, promises, or promises to procure or to endeavour to procure, any money or valuable consideration to or for any elector or voter, or to or for any person on behalf of any elector or voter or to or for any other person, in order to induce any elector or voter to vote or refrain from voting, or corruptly does any such act as aforesaid on account of such elector or voter having voted or refrained from voting at any election"

soojinhou

869 posts

Posted by soojinhou > 2013-04-06 22:05 | Report Abuse

More vote buying from the bastard.

http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/226015

Vote for us and get more cash, BN tells Malaysia

The atmosphere was electric at Stadium Putra Bukit Jalil today as BN told Malaysians that it will dish out more cash if the nation votes them back into power.

In its manifesto launched tonight, BN said the Bantuan Rakyat 1Malaysia (BR1M) welfare aid will be raised from the current RM500 to RM1,200 per family, for households earning less than RM3,000 a month.

A raise was also promised for low-income single individuals, making it RM600 from the present RM250, BN chief Najib Abdul Razak said to roaring applause by 15,000-odd BN supporters at the stadium in Bukit Jalil.

bn manifesto launch 060413 01 najibIn the event telecast live on state television, Najib said these payments will also not be one-off payments, but be paid out annually.

The 1Malaysia book vouchers (BB1M) will be raised by RM100 to RM300 and aid for schoolchildren raised by RM50 to RM150.

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2013-04-06 22:15 | Report Abuse

BN = Barang Naik. Api naik, air naik, gula naik, harga kereta naik, toll naik, minyak naik lagi, apa gunanya duit RM100.

izoklse

5,206 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2013-04-06 22:37 | Report Abuse

Thank You Najib . Love you so much. We need you and we will vote for you as a young generation and a first time voters.

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2013-04-06 23:45 | Report Abuse

Thank You Najib - Tank you :) ya 1Malaysia and 1SAPU - yes tank you for making malaysia Bolih :) Tank you for letting the cows stay in condos, tank you for having naughty taib, tank you for having bapa 1Korupsi Tun Mahathir,tank you for keeping quiet and inaction - just like how u handle the Sulu incursion initially also tank u for impending increase cost of living and tank u for getting our debts skyrocketing higher than DAP rocket can ever dream of going :) Tank YOU Tank You :)

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2013-04-07 01:09 | Report Abuse

Mari kita UNDILAH lah. yoyoyo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1hllAhSXLA

zack_liza

1,560 posts

Posted by zack_liza > 2013-04-07 03:58 | Report Abuse

If Bn win...everything up to cover brim1 & 2.gst will be implement at 6%..minyak naik..cpo down but minyak masak still high...why? Why? Give peluang to pakatan rakyat to implement their manifesto..almost all countries in the countries change the government..bn good just on the paper.actual??

zuliana

5,395 posts

Posted by zuliana > 2013-04-07 05:54 | Report Abuse

GST will surely be implemented after GE13 by BN to cover BR1M & other 1Msia handouts. So whatever l get now is little compare to what I m going to pay for GST. So l m not too happy eventhough l got BR1M from BN. Even RM1200 given out yearly after GE13 to cover GST is not even enough for 1 whole year. In 2014 after GST is implemented then even the person who get BR1M RM 1200 yearly also will wake up to demonstrate against the government. Just WAIT &SEE whether what I said here is true or false. As a Bumi, l already wake up to this political drama of BR1M handouts. It is better to give equal chance to bumi to compete for tenders than to give BR1M to Msian but apply policies of cronisme of the RULING ELITE. Bumi are very angry of political cronisme policies. The mass majority of Bumi are not ignorant of the political elite enriching themselves & then give peanuts to the mass majority of Bumi.

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-07 07:00 | Report Abuse

Turunkan harga kereta bakal bangkrupkan negara - macai umno/bn

Manifesto BN

- Harga kereta akan diturunkan antara 20 hingga 30 peratus.

ps: umno/bn dah tak ada idea, semuanya nak rembat idea pakatan rakyat.. lebih baik kita turunkan umno/bn..

UMNO/BN leaders had no otak lah....100% COPYCAT?? Tak malu indeed.

Turun 20% sahaja dan yang lain masuk mana???? Pakatan Rakyat akan turun semua chukai....jadi bebas chukai kereta.

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-07 07:05 | Report Abuse

UMNO cronies dapat semua AP kereta tanpa semua chukai? Cronies AP semua kaya dan Rakyat semua bayak chukai kereta sampai hangus?

max8

681 posts

Posted by max8 > 2013-04-07 07:12 | Report Abuse

To Zuliana: I still remember reading an article about a Malay lady returning from UK, and hoped to excel in her career in Malaysia, backed by her brilliant performance in UK. She ended up leaving her homeland again and returned to UK, reason being: Even she had performed excellently, still the score she got is: Because she is Malay that gains the "Privilege" (and not about her capability).

It's now we all Malaysians truly make this nation back on Right Path, to mutually grow and progress, with all resources God so generously grants us in this land. Or we will forever wash away brilliant people regardless of Malay, Chinese, Indian... While we still have Time... and Now is the Time. UBAH!

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2013-04-07 07:48 | Report Abuse

Posted by izoklse Apr 1, 2013 09:00 PM | Report Abuse

Last time my idola is Dr Mahathir. But Now my idola is Najib. Wow Dr M groom him to be a better leader. Tahniah Dr M. Najib we love you and tomorrow you visit to PETRONAS home i can dapat salam you. Thank You for bringing Malaysia to its level now and home you can do more Najib. I never saw such a proactive and idealistic prime minister like you. You are wow.

last time my idola is Dr M. tank u Dr M for enriching your cronies SeNile vellu and Ling Long Steal and also your sons :) but now my idola is Najib. The mongolian prince :) wow Dr M you groom him to be a better leader - so indecisive and just like santa claus giving goodies here and there like there's no tomorrow. tahniah Dr M. you did it again. najib we love you and tomorrow you visit PETRONAS home i can dapat GST and tariff Hike :) Thank You for bringing Malaysia to it's level now - Our debt level is so high up in the sky that we can easily hit the US where General Lee can only dream of and you can do more Najib. I never saw a scaredy cat ( dun even dare to debate Anwar on economy policies ) or call for election until the state assembly automatically dissolved. You are really WOW!

yfchong

5,744 posts

Posted by yfchong > 2013-04-07 08:24 | Report Abuse

Aiya debt still ok, have not display amount of totol owed debt visually still manageable no worry until the board to be display.

angel123

38 posts

Posted by angel123 > 2013-04-07 19:47 | Report Abuse

Why is it we only wake-up on this issue only after 50 years.

Posted by khalil992418 > 2013-04-07 19:55 | Report Abuse

BN manifesto look good and realize....

alenac

2,618 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-04-07 20:34 | Report Abuse

Of course, have to look good, it would be better after the election when GST is implemented. The promise to distribute more money up to RM1200. Yeah hip2 hoorey by distribution of cash we will be high income economy. Why dun BN set up a welfare system like in western country. Pay dough to Malaysia citizens who are jobless, pension and health benefits for those who are old and retired. BN convinced us you are serious and give permanently welfare benefits.

max8

681 posts

Posted by max8 > 2013-04-07 23:58 | Report Abuse

连这么基本的尊法守法原则,都可无需遮掩地违反践踏,就反映一件事实:
"国阵当法律是空气!”。
一个目无王法、无法无天的政权,还有可能把国家带向有希望的未来?
人民的愚昧与默许,就是助长专权滥权的营养。

Posted by UMNO2MAMPUS > 2013-04-08 01:38 | Report Abuse

BN cemerlang,terbilang,temberang!

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/9580/temsv.jpg

Posted by UMNO2MAMPUS > 2013-04-08 01:41 | Report Abuse

Tok Guru is a one in a million men....Najib?

http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/2065/onejxl.jpg

Posted by UMNO2MAMPUS > 2013-04-08 02:38 | Report Abuse

See the whole story of YB Lim Guan Eng going to jail because of helping a Malay girl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN3Oqm0-7QQ

Ranger

558 posts

Posted by Ranger > 2013-04-08 11:19 | Report Abuse

BN is the still the best govt for Malaysians. Pakatan's manifesto will make Malaysia bankrupt like what Anwar Ibrahim did in the Currency Financial crisis when he was Finance Minister.

Najib is a trillion man. Among Nik Aziz, Haji Hadi, Anwar n Najib, of coz Najib has brought transformation and more prosperity to Malaysians.

VOTE BN

njue76

471 posts

Posted by njue76 > 2013-04-08 13:26 | Report Abuse

PR : PARTI RASUAH

max8

681 posts

Posted by max8 > 2013-04-08 13:32 | Report Abuse

You help me, I help You - Can we educate our kids that this is the formula of our nation building? And this is so openly proclaimed, with no sense of shame or scruple at all!! If such sickness we Malaysians still hardly feel it, then we are indeed cancerous. God even cant bless this land anymore.

stock5678

531 posts

Posted by stock5678 > 2013-04-08 13:41 | Report Abuse

I am very sad. Why there are people still want to lie to themselves, wasting their votes giving to BN.
Anyway, BN to me actually means Buang Nxxxxb. LOL

Skywind

6 posts

Posted by Skywind > 2013-04-08 13:54 | Report Abuse

The day come we make history,ha ,,,!

Posted by lotsofmoney > 2013-04-08 14:12 | Report Abuse

BN had been in power for the last 50 years. If they are doing the right thing and all the rakyat are happy, there is no need for Najib to campaigned at all. He can just sit back and relaxed. No need to hand out money and travel here and there to gatner support.

stock5678

531 posts

Posted by stock5678 > 2013-04-08 14:17 | Report Abuse

agree to skywind. let's make history before too late.

agree to lotsofmoney, if they are good, speechless also will win.

stock5678

531 posts

Posted by stock5678 > 2013-04-08 14:20 | Report Abuse

my friend ask me:
1. What if BN win but not more than 2/3?
2. What if BN's votes slightly little above PKR/DAP/PAS?

Who will be managing Malaysia?

I said I do not know but if need to revote, i will still vote anti-BN.
He said, he will vote any but BN.

Ranger

558 posts

Posted by Ranger > 2013-04-08 15:55 | Report Abuse

ONLY BN works for Malaysia, none others.

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-09 01:45 | Report Abuse

When you get your ballot paper, make sure there are NO MARKINGS made on it. If the SPR kerani wants to play funny tricks, all they need to do is to pre mark the paper (a dirty smudge or dot) and if you don't 'pangkah the same calon, its considered a spoilt vote.

Be observant, be careful and be brave enough to say 'tukar' when you know you are being cheated.

...please see picture.

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/1331/electionsf.jpg

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-09 01:59 | Report Abuse

Misleading banners have been found in Selangor bearing the DAP and PAS flags, but were not issued by either party. So far, 50 banners have already been identified and taken down by Pakatan. They condemn the act and urge the public to keep a look out for suspicious banners.

http://www.kinitv.com/channel/8/QKP1_dKK4Xw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRnGGFqC3qk

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-09 02:06 | Report Abuse

Rafizi: BN ciplak 22 idea manifesto Pakatan

Posted by admin on April 8th, 2013

APABILA politik nasional lebih banyak berkisar kepada persoalan dan perdebatan dasar (bukannya politik perkauman, kebencian dan cacian peribadi), rakyat berpeluang untuk menilai sendiri perbandingan program ekonomi dan kerajaan yang ditawarkan oleh parti-parti politik.

Justeru, saya menyambut baik peluncuran manifesto Barisan Nasional dan ingin mengambil kesempatan ini untuk membentangkan analisis perbandingan di antara manifesto Rakyat dan Manifesto Barisan Nasional.

TEMA
- Manifesto Barisan Nasional yang bertemakan “Menepati Janji, Membawa Harapan” secara jelas dan tanpa segan silu menciplak tema “Pakatan Harapan Rakyat” yang telah lama diluncurkan oleh Pakatan Rakyat

...continue reading here please..

http://www.kl-today.com/2013/04/rafizi-bn-ciplak-22-idea-manifesto-pakatan/

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-09 02:13 | Report Abuse

MELAYU TIDAK HILANG KUASA

HANYA UMNO HILANG KUASA

Muka muka sedih selepas pru13. Banyak lagi nak tunjuk.. Tapi biar ini dulu... Test power. KAH KAH KAH

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7687/hilang.jpg

Ranger

558 posts

Posted by Ranger > 2013-04-09 10:01 | Report Abuse

BN is still the best political group to lead the people and run the country.

riaz

160 posts

Posted by riaz > 2013-04-09 10:02 | Report Abuse

i am totally agree with you

Ranger

558 posts

Posted by Ranger > 2013-04-09 10:49 | Report Abuse

From 1969 to 2013, BN/UMNO had been led by 6 presidents viz-a-viz Tengku Abd Rahman, Tun Razak, Tun Hussein Onn, Tun Mahathir, Tun Abdullah Badawi and DS Najib.

BUT BUT BUT...

From 1969 to 2013, DAP had been led by LIM KID SIANG. LIM KID SIANG is still in greed of power even at party level. probably he'd stay in DAP until his dying day.

How can u compare the ingenuity of leaders compare with LIM KID SIANG alone? The country had been transformed from one leader to another leader. How can DAP's LIM KID SIANG transform the country alone? That mean he's a dictator.

max8

681 posts

Posted by max8 > 2013-04-09 10:55 | Report Abuse

Uncle Lim... really poor guy, dun know how to compromise with riches... no wonder after so many years fighting, still only peanuts he has...

max8

681 posts

Posted by max8 > 2013-04-09 10:56 | Report Abuse

dictator with peanuts.... pity him lah.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz