Be the first to like this.

9 comment(s). Last comment by AlbertLim 2013-04-16 09:06

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2013-04-15 20:53 | Report Abuse

oh my god !!!! still need to pay just to read his blog? hahahaha
I warn you all about him ... he is all about money money... Gosh ! I just cant believe my eyes when i read this .... please god save us all from this parasite Mr Teh.
Mr Teh, by all means pls just privatize your stupid blog & just get the heck off from here. Do us that favor please !!!

yungshen1

2,134 posts

Posted by yungshen1 > 2013-04-15 21:02 | Report Abuse

are u mention cp teh blog

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2013-04-15 23:42 | Report Abuse

hahaha FCTB... yes agree even Mr Teh give me RM100 per month to read the blog i also dont want la...

just get lost faster from i3... will throw party the moment his bog is gone from here... but somehow, i got a feeling he wont do it...

juinming0304

1,161 posts

Posted by juinming0304 > 2013-04-16 00:33 | Report Abuse

you can charge RM10 for this, but i think your blog is not up to the subscriptiio level...some only casual talk..like the topic..bla bla sunday.... do you want your reader to pay for this? i think you should put more content of it.

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-04-16 07:28 | Report Abuse

Why gold went down he feel great ? somehow I jus feel funny someone claim having good heart having joy.. maybe there is ppl kena burn..

I have few kilos in my safe deposit box, should I continue to keep ? If feel the gold not safe, can give it to me pls.

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-04-16 08:00 | Report Abuse

Pay me some subscription to encourage and motivate me to write.. blogging is my hobby, I need some money to maintain my hobby.. I thought he is self motivated?

really I think your ways hard to produce students that ada standard one.. guess you still a class room teacher.. guess more more to improve.. I think if you do business in math tuition maybe you can make more..

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2013-04-16 08:25 | Report Abuse

Mr Teh will NEVER leave us... Who wants to bet with me? He will do flip flop as always & he is egoistic arrogant teacher that I have ever heard of ... lucky for me I was NEVER in his group. From what I have been hearing from his ex tratles , he is really really NOT good... everything you see or read in his blog (stock related) are not his... some belongs to his tratles where he wants to show off to us readers that he spotted good stock bla bla bla...

I am certain he wont leave us but if he did, I will throw party. He keep saying sharing is caring we should help other bla bla bla... but still want to charge RM10 just to read his blog... hahahahahhahahaha... Even Dali's blog is free !!!! So damn cheapskate of Mr Teh...

moven00

725 posts

Posted by moven00 > 2013-04-16 08:32 | Report Abuse

Walau eh, people can be so selfish and take advantage of others.

What a Shame...

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2013-04-16 09:06 | Report Abuse

pls go & read his latest post.... i won !!! haha... he is not leaving us... this blog will be here for ever.... hahahahah

Post a Comment
Market Buzz