1 person likes this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by jacko 2013-05-11 19:20

carries

117 posts

Posted by carries > 2013-05-11 11:05 | Report Abuse

So far no concrete evidence has been produced to support these allegations.

Allegations have been made against :-
MAS, Air Aisia, AirAsiaX, Risda, PDRM, as well as Private Companies/Factories (who were apparently, merely transporting their own foreign workers) etc

Some other so called "phantom voters" detained by members of the public/opposition members have even turned out to be Malaysians.

There have been claims that "evidence" exists and it is in the hands of the Oposition.
Honestly, isn't it about time that the "evidence" is revealed to the public?
And proper legal action be taken against the parties/persons or corporations resposible?

Anyone can allege anything at any time but until and unless it is properly supported by "real evidence", it is only an allegation and certainly not a fact.

I would like to give you an example and ask you to decide if you would consider these people as "phantom voters" or not.

Alot of Malaysians do not update their current addresses on their Identity Cards. This is mostly due i think, to laziness on their part, eventhough i believe it is an offence not to do so.
Anyway, alot of these people were therefore voting at constituencies to which they no longer belong.

If a physical check is made, meaning that, if you go to an address and check if the person stated as living there is in fact living there, you would find that there exists no such person at that address, however, that person has voted in the election. Now, would you say he is a "phantom voter"?

Actually,whether or not you consider him to be a "phantom voter", is irrelevant, the real question is "Who is to blame?"

jacko

560 posts

Posted by jacko > 2013-05-11 19:20 | Report Abuse

Here we come Penang!!

UBAH POWER IS HERE TO STAY!!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz