Be the first to like this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by shirley1 2013-08-09 18:10

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-08-09 13:10 | Report Abuse

i tot i was wrong, so mah go back recap my memory lor..

less than a year.. you said 1k can become 1mil, now you put 10k become 1mil.. what type of mental treatment course formula you using ? what a great mathematician

pls la.. have some ethics and morality la even though you want to do businees ..

Posted by Micheal Teo > 2013-08-09 16:50 | Report Abuse

FYI sometimes it may start of as a dream. However, with a dream next comes a strategy n who knows with rm10k after 10 years u may graduate to become a millionaire. Wishful thinking for u since u r much younger. For me as a pensioner I opt for safer avenues. Better slow than never- Govt.bonds n FD r the safest.

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-08-09 18:10 | Report Abuse

okok.. agree with you, even though i am still young haha, stil put big portion in FD/bond, scare one ler crisis come.. need to makan one la.

it is good dream big, make sure head big enuf, but make sure dont let ppl talk till kembang kembang fly to the sky, sky up there no oxygen one ler, 1k make 1mil or 10k make 1mil !!

y'know, my company customer really know how to dream big, till sometime want us to deliver the sky, manage expectation !!

want to side bet ? not many can use 1k to turn into 1mil or 10k to turn into 1mil.. he short aledi one la hahaha

see use how many 1k or 10k you use before make the 1mil, juz kidding haha

Post a Comment
Market Buzz